VN Unity Abandoned Star Maidens [Ch. 2 v0.2] [Banana Juice]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
The time it took me to download this update was about the same I needed to play through it. It was tiny.

The game has good characters and amazing renders but if it keeps going at this pace it will go nowhere.

The renders have obviously a good amount of post-processing done to them so I would suggest a bit more prudence with how many of them are needed for each scene. For example that kiss scene could have been easily done with just one. Same applies for a series of pin-up like renders that were used for girl introductions in previous updates.

RPJames

Jul 21, 2017
My god I hate this UI. The game seems ok, but come on, why do I have to click in the text area, then click the 'Continue' message in another area and then back to the text area, then back to the 'Continue'.... MAKE UP YOUR MIND ALREADY!!

If anything, that will make it so I don't continue with this game.

Reactions: royale24

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
{Sigh} another game were the player gets stuck with a DAME default name What is this the early 80's again ? where no one knows how to give the player the option to rename the m.c. Minus major points for not giving the player that SIMPLE option. So please add in that option A.S.A.P

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
{Sigh} another game were the player gets stuck with a DAME default name What is this the early 80's again ? where no one knows how to give the player the option to rename the m.c. Minus major points for not giving the player that SIMPLE option. So please add in that option A.S.A.P
You can change the name in the main menu under settings. It is even mentioned in the opening post. Dude, don't be silly.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
What happened to the Walkthrough?
Was there a walkthrough before? might be getting updated perhaps? but for this latest update, you won't need it I think you just make the one choice and that's in the spin the bottle game.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
damm one simple choice ......and the rest will either build on it or fall after it......love this game but the build-up is killing me

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Overall the game interests me, but dat Engrish doh: "She puts your watchfulness to sleep"? Seriously, for supposedly modern-day characters in an English-speaking high school?
Picard-Facepalm.gif

Reactions: Vanderer

Loveless07

May 26, 2017
Banana Juice Game looks great, thought it wasn't going to work cuz' I'm playing from my old laptop but runs very smoothly without any bugs...Character models are beautiful too :love:, basketball minigame was quite enjoyable :p, looking good so far and for more to come..keep it up (y).

• Love
Reactions: Banana Juice
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes