VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1. There won't be a wrestling with Amira, but there will be a hand-to-hand training with her!
2. I plan on making at least one size comparison with every main character where applicable. Tess will get her first during her Day 3, but the rest of the girls will come later.
3. There will be both!
4. I am planning great things with internals. I am reworking the current butt internal model so it has a p-spot, and I'm working on a throat internal as well!

Is the cause universal across all scenes? Cause for some reason it is Ginny's first scene and Iris's third one that don't unlock for me. Fresh start and purged the old saves from appdata\roaming\renpy beforehand.
Anyways, it is really nice to see a renpy game that actually has an actual scene gallery instead of just an image gallery. Now I'm waiting for more of our alien overlords.
It was actually not a problem in the Gallery itself, but me being clunky with the code!

1) Can we have unlocked Gallery option? I don't mind mods or tools to do that, but I'm thinking about the game stability.
You can add this option after reaching the end of the update or you can use money to buy them in the store.
2) Is there a path for the pirate queen instead of bad ending? can we work for her as a spy or any other tasks? I just love to have more scenes with her.
3) Is there any plan to visit the wrecked Union ship again or use the alien in the fight against the Union?
1) I'll look into it, but no promises! Coding is not my strong suit, I'm afraid.
2) Ella is one of the main characters! Later on, she will get her own route and her own ending as well!
3) There are no plans for that, but you will meet those aliens again!

It depends on your personal preferences! I don't like punishing the player for "wrong" choices. Punishing the protagonist is a different story! So, play as you like! The favor generally works to provide you with potential alternate scenes/variations, not to lock you out of anything.

I am gradually reworking the UI. And I'll check out that typo, thank you!

Is these two place not in updated yet because when I press there nothing happening
Not yet in the game. If you are unsure whether something is in the game, you can easily go to the main menu and check the content list!

Ay update for the futa goodness game! Got a question though do all the buyable items have a use this release? The binoculars are for the neighbor scene but I have yet to buy the rest.
Currently, only the binocs have their use. But all of the items will be useful later on!

Thank you kindly!

I think it would be good if autorun was available in the game
It will be!

You can get kind of soft-locked in this right? I mean as everything you do is part of the story, you can reach a point from where you cant do anything. I think I did. There are no repeatables and such and there is no "no more possible actions" warning. Not too bad, but a bit... strange
I'm not sure if I would call it soft-locked; it is just the end of the current content. You can always check out the Content List in the main menu to see if you missed anything!

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Update says " Anitta's Fashion: Clothing & Feminization" but there's no actual feminization content yet, correct? It just says the training is unavailable.
Yep, Anitta's feminization route is planned for later!

Shadøwlurker

Oct 26, 2019
Great game with very good renderers so far. Hope you keep up the great work so we will have plenty of enjoyable updates.
Loving the story with Tessa so far and hope to see more interactions with her. And of course waiting for more content with Anitta. Hopefully we will be able to romancing her.

The only change I would like to suggest is to rewrite some minor parts of certain text: Reding sentences like "blonde's voice" "tall blonde" (refering to Iris) breaks the immersion for me. As you already know the girls you could address the girls by their name or an appropiate pronoun. There a few occasions while being with Tessa and Ginny too. Example: "At a same time, blonde's voluptuous nurse-bot finally appears." As you have previously talked to Iris, "At the same time, her voluptuous nurse-bot finally appears" sounds much better.

Last edited:

666terror666

Oct 26, 2020
I'm not sure if I would call it soft-locked; it is just the end of the current content. You can always check out the Content List in the main menu to see if you missed anything!
The gallery shows all scenes before this version as unseen, so I cant check if I missed something in that way, and reading the content list... too much detail there its a complete spoiler. It feels like a soft-lock because I didnt hit a hard end and I am offered options but nothing works. Fixing the gallery would be a good way to solve this

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Fixing the gallery would be a good way to solve this
I'm not sure I understand here. The Gallery works as it should. If you are talking about using an old save from older releases, then that is very much not recommended!
I will look up the Content List options and rewrite them in a less spoiler-y way; that is a good idea!

Truth5eekker

Nov 26, 2020
VoidPilgrim Does outfit choices matter anyway on like how the feminization goes on in future? Like does it dictate style of the next events or is it purely choice of preference with no bigger meaning?

666terror666

Oct 26, 2020
I'm not sure I understand here. The Gallery works as it should. If you are talking about using an old save from older releases, then that is very much not recommended!
Now are you serious? You call it "working as intended" if the gallery wont work well until your game is completed? Because thats what the "old versions not supported" means. Your games lifespan will be nearly over when you're done working on it. Make it work right now, else it makes no sense. And whats ment to be used for if I have to replay the whole game to access the scenes? If I do that I see the scenes while doing so and I can make saves. No, it loses most of its value if it gets cleared after each little upgrade.

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Now are you serious? You call it "working as intended" if the gallery wont work well until your game is completed? Because thats what the "old versions not supported" means. Your games lifespan will be nearly over when you're done working on it. Make it work right now, else it makes no sense. And whats ment to be used for if I have to replay the whole game to access the scenes? If I do that I see the scenes while doing so and I can make saves. No, it loses most of its value if it gets cleared after each little upgrade.
The Gallery was implemented with this release. It wasn't in the game before. It is working as intended; that is, it unlocks all the scenes you've seen during your playthrough (apart from one that I have fixed since then - and that was caused by my coding mistake, not by an issue within the gallery itself).
Since this is an actual replay gallery, it is heavily dependent on persistent data; therefore, if you want to have older scenes unlocked, you need to start a new game (ideally on clean installation). There is no way I know of for me or the gallery to retroactively know what you unlocked on previous playthroughs. Now, future releases won't require starting a new clean playthrough (just like R3 did not), and since the persistent data are not tied to your saves, the unlocked scenes will remain in your game for as long as you don't delete said persistent data. The only reason R4 requires a clean install and a new game is the new functionality of the Gallery itself.

The only case any further releases would require starting a new playthrough is if I add some major functionality or decide to rework the game for some purpose. I am currently not planning either, so no worries!

VoidPilgrim Does outfit choices matter anyway on like how the feminization goes on in future? Like does it dictate style of the next events or is it purely choice of preference with no bigger meaning?
It is purely about which one you like!

Hi VoidPilgrim and many thanks for your awesome game,
Sorry for the rare question but I would like to know if any foot or sock worship is planned for later?
I am generally not planning any foot/sock worship; sorry about that! There will be more boot worship, though!

SissyIrena

Jun 27, 2021
While playing this update, I saw new colours for text - pink (in the market, Anitta's Fashion store) and blue (in Amira day 2, after the fight scene). The pink indicates feminization, what the blue text indicate, what will lead to?
Also, choosing to shoot (or not) the third thug will not affect the story in this update. Would this action have any effect on future releases?

lthasatan

Apr 18, 2018
Is this a social experiment to see if if Void has limits before he stops being Canadian?
Takes notes: Still Canadian.

slavez101

Feb 26, 2019
1) I'll look into it, but no promises! Coding is not my strong suit, I'm afraid.
Don't worry about it. I thought it is easy implement.

2) Ella is one of the main characters! Later on, she will get her own route and her own ending as well!
3) There are no plans for that, but you will meet those aliens again!
Music to my ears :)

Thanks for answering my questions!

Reactions: VoidPilgrim

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
While playing this update, I saw new colours for text - pink (in the market, Anitta's Fashion store) and blue (in Amira day 2, after the fight scene). The pink indicates feminization, what the blue text indicate, what will lead to?
Blue symbolizes optional/flavor text! It can lead to extra favor/skills/money/etc. but it won't directly progress the scene, and you won't miss any sexual content if you ignore it. In Amira's Day 2, it is a bit redundant, but in dialogues that will be longer and have more choices, I think it will come in handy!

Also, choosing to shoot (or not) the third thug will not affect the story in this update. Would this action have any effect on future releases?
That is a very good but slightly spoiler-y question, so be warned!
One of the themes of Amira's storyline is that "out of the box," she is fairly unfeeling, ill-mannered/rough around the edges, and generally prone to solve problems with (often deadly) force. If you decide to, you will be able to dull those sharp edges a little and make her a bit more balanced person! This will be a very long effort; not doing it won't lead to any bad endings or anything similar; it is purely for you to choose what you help her with/what you prefer.

It won't change her bedroom appetites or manners; she will always be very dominating, but outside of it, it might change some things!

Is this a social experiment to see if if Void has limits before he stops being Canadian?
Takes notes: Still Canadian.
I'm not Canadian!:D

Homealone

Jun 3, 2017
how do u unlock the third scene for Iris in the gallery, I know it's the pigging scene and I saw it but it's not unlocking, I think in both times I tried it it's not complete.. what do I have to do?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Finally had some spare gaming time to check the update.

Enjoyed Amira content with Spacer getting shocked after seeing people getting killed up close for the first time. Plus the promise of firearms training later so he can better protect himself. :devilish: :p

Hey VoidPilgrim a question.

Is Iris content not optional in this update or did a made some choice in a previous update that locked me to her?
I ask because Amira sexual content was optional but hers wasn't for me, which i found strange. Iris did talked about my Spacer having show interest in becoming her personal servant before, but frankly right now i don't remember if i made the choice to check her robot content in a alternative save or in my main save. :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: VoidPilgrim

Homealone

Jun 3, 2017
I've just tried it, and I haven't been able to replicate the issue, I'm afraid! Have you deleted the persistent data before playing? And have you played older releases on your machine?
same here with Iris scene, I tried being obedient and a brat, still not unlocking in gallery. I'm playing first time on this release 4.

Bruhtato

Aug 11, 2021
jawn says miners day 3 but i get maxxed out at day 2 with pike fucking the shit out of you. Is that for paying players or just a miss in the in-game changelog?

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes