ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Why, did you play it? The MC seems pretty damn submissive and willing to me :ROFLMAO: Pretty much femdom only, if you include futas in that, because everything has a cock in this game... so, futa-dom, I guess?
The game isn't femdom then. It would be futa/trans-dom.

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
Just play it on joiplay
I know this have been asked a thousand times but any chance for android port?

Joiplay doesn't work. I spent 2GB of my mobile data to download the game just for joiplay to crash on me right at the start. Joiplay is extremely unreliable and I hate it.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Pretty much the only "sandbox" part of the game is the fact that there is a map, and you can pick in what order you want to check the content. There is no "correct" order of events; there are no hidden variables to fill in so that you can progress. The only checks are the ones that give you a variation to a scene instead of locking you out. So, no worries about anything, and just play! Like others said, beyond the above, it is VERY linear.

Finally, there is a "go back to the last decision" button after each "bad" ending, so you don't need to worry about that either!

It is extremely linear, where are you getting lost?
> The only checks are the ones that give you a variation to a scene instead of locking you out.

It's not about getting lost, I want to see all variations so I can see all scenes.

If I'm a "good" boy I get one Iris scene.

If I'm bad and spy on Amira I get a completely different Iris scene.

And apparently there's a third variation if I go to the mines first.

There's basically different routes in the game with very different content. In one version Ginny is really aggressive in another version she's super kind and sweet.

So now that raises questions like "What if I'm good here, then bad somewhere else, does that trigger a different scene or just a dialogue change?" Hence wanting a walkthrough so I can make sure I'm getting all the scenes.

Reactions: Sakyazel

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Nah, he seems too genuine to be a troll. Just looks like someone in need of affirmation and acceptance. I've found that sometimes a little kindness is all that is needed.
You do you. Props for trying. I don’t have the energy any more to read or respond to that crap - be it written in good or bad faith. It’s in every thread that has the dreaded F-word tag.

But it seems Sukernet got through to them. Gj.

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
The game does not starts on Win7. Is it only for Win10?
No idea, to be perfectly honest.

Is Iris content not optional in this update or did a made some choice in a previous update that locked me to her?
I ask because Amira sexual content was optional but hers wasn't for me, which i found strange. Iris did talked about my Spacer having show interest in becoming her personal servant before, but frankly right now i don't remember if i made the choice to check her robot content in a alternative save or in my main save. :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
By default, it is optional! It is not if you picked Iris when she asked you about who from the crew you were interested in or agreed on getting trained by her during her Day 1.

Took my Tessa bodypillow to Church today. Feeling blessed.
Dangerously based. I also want Tessa bodypillow.

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
I know this have been asked a thousand times but any chance for android port?
android version?
Unpublished?
Yes, since yesterday. So before your post. Don't forget to read beyond the 1st line. :LOL:
https://f95zone.to/threads/star-periphery-v0-4-voidpilgrim.142747/post-12015954

I modified my post to put the Android port on the 1st line (it was at the end of my post). Maybe more people will see it ;). As a reminder, there's also my patch for running the game on Raspberry Pi.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: M3lly

lthasatan

Apr 18, 2018
The game isn't femdom then. It would be futa/trans-dom.
I find these taxonomy discussions so strange. I don't mind them, I just don't understand why they are relevant. I also love heavy metal, and for some reason metal heads love these sort of arguments as well.

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes