Homealone

Jun 3, 2017
It is not in the game yet. I will be implementing it with "R4.5" in the upcoming weeks! It was supposed to be in R4, but I decided to pull it at the last minute because it was simply not on par with the quality standards of the game.

I am not planning either; sorry about that!
thanks or this beautiful work, game is amazing.

can u check why one of Iris scenes is not showing in gallery? pretty sure the one with the droid since it's not there but I've seen it.

my gallery goes: Despina check up/Despina Check up Punishment/ ?? Locked ??/ Despina whipping 1 and next page is day 2.

Reactions: VoidPilgrim

assman69420

May 21, 2020
It is not in the game yet. I will be implementing it with "R4.5" in the upcoming weeks! It was supposed to be in R4, but I decided to pull it at the last minute because it was simply not on par with the quality standards of the game.
Thank you for the quick answer! I'm glad I wasn't doing something wrong. I have a few scenes that are still locked, not sure what I'm doing wrong. Hopefully not missing any anal content :sneaky:

Very much looking forward to Iris's continued training / feminization, Anitta's feminization options, Tessa anal and the blue alien anal

lthasatan

Apr 18, 2018
I never had a real interest in futas before but this game is truly great. I can't wait for more!
Do not thank him for subverting you.... well you are one of us now...
Gooba Gabba Gooba Gobble one of us!

Btw Void, you were correct I did enjoy the green lady in the stall. She is no Pirate Lady or Amira, but it was nice. I have to test what happens if I don't open the door (because of course I did open it)

Ad Astra Per Aspera

Mar 12, 2023
Does the clothes do anything? I don't think I actually see them in any scene aside from when you tried them on. Also, do you have to re-do the game if you want to fill out the gallery, since i think the game time is linear which mean that you can't redo events

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
To open previous scenes you need to play them again, so a new playthrough is necesssary.

Not sure if this works (haven't tried) but you could try loading a older save previous to the scene you want to see if this unlocks it in the galery.

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
Void i just did a fast run from the start to check if i had choosen some of those two options.

This time i said i was interested in Lise and refused to be trained by her creepy sex nurse droid.
Despite that during day 2 when my Spacer chooses to leave Iris still talks as if i had said i wanted to be her assistent before and then the blowjob/deepthroat scene happens. :unsure:

I attached the savefile in case you want to check it.

ps: since i wanted to reach this point fast i did both Iris day 1 and day 2 one after the other and ignored the other crew member's jobs.
I saw that happen too, and I decided to ignore it and spacebar through. I really do hope it's a small mistake, I'd rather admire her from afar.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Katzepro

Nov 11, 2018
Probably my favourite (active) game on this site at the moment and the latest update didn't disappoint either. I especially liked the scene with Iris and her dirty talk. Her whole attitude is great really and it was nice to see just a hint of a softer side behind her whole cold and strict mistress persona. It gave her a bit more depth and made me even more interested in her.

Amira's whole section was also great, especially the dynamic of her being the MCs protector and MC being the little damsel in distress who's clinging to his big strong hero. I only wish that the MC was a bit more vocal about those feelings because often it feels like the dirty talk is pretty one-sided. It would have been really hot for the body worship section with Amira to have the MC thank and praise her a bit more for saving and protecting him for instance. Giving it a more "rewarding my hero" vibe and dynamic.

In general I think you're really nailing the different girls and their diverse dynamics with the MC (Iris as the strict Mistress, Amira as the strong protector, Tessa as more of a mommydom, and Markala seems to have more Goddess domme vibes etc.) but having the MC play a bit more into that as well would probably improve it even more. Like the example with Amira above, or when he was high as a kite in the Markala scene have him be a bit more vocal with his praise and worship and his desire for her cock and stuff like that.

Sukernet

Jun 21, 2023
Hi
what software is used for the game, is it paid? I would like to know how you do the characters
Maybe I'm wrong, but it is most likely Daz3D (free studio where you get usually paid assets from either the Daz Store, Renderosity or Renderotica and some other ones), Ren'Py as the game engine and probably some other programs for post work effects on the renders being used like Photoshop.

Having said this, could I ask a question VoidPilgrim ? Sorry if that's not the place but since your renders looks so good I was wondering do you render at just 1080p and touch them a bit in post work or do you do them at 2/4k and downscale them later as I've head some do. Again sorry for the more technical question and I totally get it if you don't want to give such details here!

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
can u check why one of Iris scenes is not showing in gallery? pretty sure the one with the droid since it's not there but I've seen it.
I'll check it out. Thanks!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey, thank you! I plan more emotion from MC when he is more intimate with the ladies. You can already see hints of it in a few scenes, but it will be much more common later. Amira specifically will have this "MC being the damsel in distress" theme going on quite often, so you will most definitely see more of that!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I render in 1080 and then do a lot of post-work. I can't really imagine putting raw renders in the game. As for what tools are used for the 3D part, I use Blender, Daz, and multiple more specialized applications for sculpting, cloth simulation, etc.

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
VoidPilgrim I did the newest scene with Iris, but no matter if I looked at her or paid attention, or if I gave the wrong answers or not on the medical tools descriptions, it always turns out the same way. That she says my answers were ok and that says she's seen me looking at her.

It feels like there should be different outcomes to that scene depending on what you answered but that wasn't the case for me. This might have already been mentioned, in that case sorry for the ping and double info :(

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
VoidPilgrim I did the newest scene with Iris, but no matter if I looked at her or paid attention, or if I gave the wrong answers or not on the medical tools descriptions, it always turns out the same way. That she says my answers were ok and that says she's seen me looking at her.

It feels like there should be different outcomes to that scene depending on what you answered but that wasn't the case for me. This might have already been mentioned, in that case sorry for the ping and double info :(
Yep, I already know about this one and have it fixed! It will come out with the next release (R4.5, in this case). Still, thank you for letting me know!

Sukernet

Jun 21, 2023
I'll check it out. Thanks!

Hey, thank you! I plan more emotion from MC when he is more intimate with the ladies. You can already see hints of it in a few scenes, but it will be much more common later. Amira specifically will have this "MC being the damsel in distress" theme going on quite often, so you will most definitely see more of that!

I render in 1080 and then do a lot of post-work. I can't really imagine putting raw renders in the game. As for what tools are used for the 3D part, I use Blender, Daz, and multiple more specialized applications for sculpting, cloth simulation, etc.
Thanks for the answer! You use specialized software for cloth simulation ? You really are putting in the work Void, I thought you would be using dForce to simulate it where possible. I'm only getting my feet wet with Blender for the moment, have you also sculpted your characters in Blender/ZBrush ? It's something I'm also willing to do but I was curious as to what you'd recommend if possible.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I saw that happen too, and I decided to ignore it and spacebar through. I really do hope it's a small mistake, I'd rather admire her from afar.
If you were also able to reproduce it then i suppose the chances of it being a bug increase. :unsure:
Let's wait for the final word from Void. :)

Reactions: PofB
4.90 star(s) 110 Votes