lipeedompa

Dec 4, 2018
VoidPilgrim

Your game is very good, but I expected more from this update. Maybe it took a while due to the renders and the creation of the gallery, and other things in the game. my rating would be 7/10. It's not ideal, but it'll pass the year. haha
I felt little progress in the story, from v0.3 to v0.4.
I'm waiting for scenes from the next chapters, but it was still a good update. Maybe it just didn't meet all my expectations... I'll come back when the game is in version v1.0 with more content xD.
Note: Keep going, I hope this game doesn't end like many others.

Last edited:

Hollywoodn

Jan 25, 2019
a bit of a stretch but unlike other games(that i can't name because mods may see it as a form of spamming even though such games are on f95) my suspension of disbelief is still intact XD too bad for the occasional "DNA-edited males that have a vagina that opens only in certain periods of the year like a mating season XD"
Void listen to this guy! we need the pregnancies and you have the power to do it! we believe in you

• Haha
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
By default, it is optional! It is not if you picked Iris when she asked you about who from the crew you were interested in or agreed on getting trained by her during her Day 1.
Void i just did a fast run from the start to check if i had choosen some of those two options.

This time i said i was interested in Lise and refused to be trained by her creepy sex nurse droid.
Despite that during day 2 when my Spacer chooses to leave Iris still talks as if i had said i wanted to be her assistent before and then the blowjob/deepthroat scene happens. :unsure:

I attached the savefile in case you want to check it.

ps: since i wanted to reach this point fast i did both Iris day 1 and day 2 one after the other and ignored the other crew member's jobs.

Last edited:
Reactions: PofB

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You need to go to the market, and then click on PSX I think it is called, and buy the binoculars for 1000 credits, for me it just auto happened, and you see the ginger mummy.
It happens the next time Spacer goes to sleep after completing a quest or some job.

assman69420

May 21, 2020
The changelog in the game mentions doing the actual mining theft job. But when I go to the mine, I'm told there's no more content for now. Is this a known issue? Is it because I fucked around and did other things instead of going to the mine the next morning?

I can always start a new game and I'm sure I will anyway but I don't want to trigger the same bug.

Reactions: LbM-93

Cislad

Aug 19, 2017
will there be NTR? or at least futa on smaller female that the MC can witness, I'm all for futa on male but variety is the spice of life as they say
I can't help but reiterate that I wish the game was less consensual, the 7 foot tall horny milfs should be scarier and less agreeable when it comes to sex but that's just me

Numo-M4

Apr 1, 2020
will there be NTR? or at least futa on smaller female that the MC can witness, I'm all for futa on male but variety is the spice of life as they say
I can't help but reiterate that I wish the game was less consensual, the 7 foot tall horny milfs should be scarier and less agreeable when it comes to sex but that's just me
No NTR is planned as far as I'm aware.
Not sure how that would work as the Spacer really only gets fucked by futas in this game.

As for non-consensual stuff, there are scenes that you can put yourself in that might fit that description but the Spacer winds up loving it in the end anyway.
There aren't really any hardcore themes so far. VP said there is some harder BDSM planned later down the line, but I don't believe r*pe is on the list

Osk0

Oct 12, 2018
I haven't gotten to play through the update fully yet but wow is the neighbor really hot. I love older and plumper women so definitely a win for me. I can't wait to see more of her.

Reactions: VoidPilgrim

LbM-93

Mar 10, 2018
The changelog in the game mentions doing the actual mining theft job. But when I go to the mine, I'm told there's no more content for now. Is this a known issue? Is it because I fucked around and did other things instead of going to the mine the next morning?

I can always start a new game and I'm sure I will anyway but I don't want to trigger the same bug.
Me and several others have asked the same about mining day 3 but no one bothers answering! Hope you have better luck!

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
The changelog in the game mentions doing the actual mining theft job.
It is not in the game yet. I will be implementing it with "R4.5" in the upcoming weeks! It was supposed to be in R4, but I decided to pull it at the last minute because it was simply not on par with the quality standards of the game.

will there be NTR? or at least futa on smaller female that the MC can witness
I am not planning either; sorry about that!

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes