RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
So my old save got deleted and I'm starting a new one to catch up to the new stuff. A couple things I was wondering though, could we get a button to skip "new" dialogue to spare my finger from clicking through a bunch of scenes I've done before? The other thing is I was wondering if it could be possible to upgrade the store a bit to show how much items cost, how much money we have on us, and maybe even a small item description for the item's ingame usage?

Anyway, don't mean to be so negative on the game. I actually really enjoy it and I look forward to every release. Just my thoughts from more of a gamer perspective.
If not mistaken the item cost is show as a holographic display on the screen. Also you can see how much money you have by clicking on the stats button on the right side of the dialogue bar, it is kind hard to see it right now because of the dark color.

Reactions: VoidPilgrim

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
So my old save got deleted and I'm starting a new one to catch up to the new stuff. A couple things I was wondering though, could we get a button to skip "new" dialogue to spare my finger from clicking through a bunch of scenes I've done before? The other thing is I was wondering if it could be possible to upgrade the store a bit to show how much items cost, how much money we have on us, and maybe even a small item description for the item's ingame usage?

Anyway, don't mean to be so negative on the game. I actually really enjoy it and I look forward to every release. Just my thoughts from more of a gamer perspective.
Go into preferences and select skip unseen text then hold Crtl (or hit tab which skips to the next choice)

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
So my old save got deleted and I'm starting a new one to catch up to the new stuff. A couple things I was wondering though, could we get a button to skip "new" dialogue to spare my finger from clicking through a bunch of scenes I've done before?
Options > Skip Unseen Text. Then, use Tab to skip everything between choices. I use that quite often when testing.
I could theoretically add a button to skip the "old" content, but the only way I see it being implemented means it would have to be placed into the text, which would break the immersion quite hard. Also, I'm not sure that changing it everywhere after each update is really viable in the long term!

The other thing is I was wondering if it could be possible to upgrade the store a bit to show how much items cost, how much money we have on us, and maybe even a small item description for the item's ingame usage?
I have already added/fixed that one; it will come out with R4.5!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1) That one is a bit difficult. See, buttplay with no lube is painful/not really enjoyable/not fun not only for the receiver but rarely for the other side as well. Now, if we are talking about a more forceful scenario, where she just sticks it in without foreplay, that is a yes; there will be cases like that. But there will pretty much always be some kind of lube involved, be it artificial or natural (like in the case of the mean green lady).

2) While it will always be a little rare, there will be a bit more of that! Lise's Day 1 was still done on my old rig, but further scenes will have a lot more detail (like the saliva).

3) If you mean that -1 at the beginning, yes, that is intentional! If there is something I don't know about, then no! I'll check this one, thanks!
A) Yes, it will matter! In fact, it already does a little with Iris on her Day 2! B) I would like that. It will probably come out with the planned UI rework.

4) Haha, thanks! I'm glad someone is fishing for the details; I'm having a blast putting them into the game!

5) Thanks, I'll fix it!

6) There are! Pretty much every imaginable coupling is a thing in the universe. But again, as you mentioned, the game has a certain focus (futa on femboy/futadom) from which I am not planning to stray!

7) Regarding the Theocracy content: I am planning a fairly long multi-scenes dedicated route with its own "bad end," but the idea itself (of being auctioned, feminized, and bought off by a mistress on pretty much a futadom planet) could easily become a game of its own. This is one of the cases in which I have to be careful to not get swamped by feature/scope creep, which would hurt the development as a whole.

8) Oh yes, you will!

9) Iris' D1 was still done on my old hardware (which was nearly ten years old at that point), so the rendering limitations were still painfully present. That is no longer the case, so you can look forward to stuff like that in the future!

10) I've used this sentence to mostly just sum up the situation MC is in. I'm not sure if it sounds weird in English or not. I'll check the text and see what I can do!

11) The neighbor lady will get some more teasing, then a full scene, and finally a non-story "bad" ending!

Who's the futa in your signature with the black latex coming off her body?
It is Iris' old body model!

May 21, 2019
Glad to hear on the sales screen. I don't know why but I feel the urge to have this game be more like an rpg while I've been playing through it. Things like inventory with our currency and items along with skill tracking would be nice if possible. But these are just "nice to haves" for me. The actual sexual content which is the main focus is great.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
1) That one is a bit difficult. See, buttplay with no lube is painful/not really enjoyable/not fun not only for the receiver but rarely for the other side as well. Now, if we are talking about a more forceful scenario, where she just sticks it in without foreplay, that is a yes; there will be cases like that. But there will pretty much always be some kind of lube involved, be it artificial or natural (like in the case of the mean green lady).

2) While it will always be a little rare, there will be a bit more of that! Lise's Day 1 was still done on my old rig, but further scenes will have a lot more detail (like the saliva).

3) If you mean that -1 at the beginning, yes, that is intentional! If there is something I don't know about, then no! I'll check this one, thanks!
A) Yes, it will matter! In fact, it already does a little with Iris on her Day 2! B) I would like that. It will probably come out with the planned UI rework.

4) Haha, thanks! I'm glad someone is fishing for the details; I'm having a blast putting them into the game!

5) Thanks, I'll fix it!

6) There are! Pretty much every imaginable coupling is a thing in the universe. But again, as you mentioned, the game has a certain focus (futa on femboy/futadom) from which I am not planning to stray!

7) Regarding the Theocracy content: I am planning a fairly long multi-scenes dedicated route with its own "bad end," but the idea itself (of being auctioned, feminized, and bought off by a mistress on pretty much a futadom planet) could easily become a game of its own. This is one of the cases in which I have to be careful to not get swamped by feature/scope creep, which would hurt the development as a whole.

8) Oh yes, you will!

9) Iris' D1 was still done on my old hardware (which was nearly ten years old at that point), so the rendering limitations were still painfully present. That is no longer the case, so you can look forward to stuff like that in the future!

10) I've used this sentence to mostly just sum up the situation MC is in. I'm not sure if it sounds weird in English or not. I'll check the text and see what I can do!

11) The neighbor lady will get some more teasing, then a full scene, and finally a non-story "bad" ending!

It is Iris' old body model!
1) Pardon me, I wasn't clear enough. The futa using lube for her own pleasure is totally fine. I just wanted to know if some futa would stick it in without any kind of foreplay. A purely selfish act basically. And it seems like I got my answer! Thanks!

2) I'm super excited to see it!

3) That's a really cool thing to have intentionally. Making the game mechanics immersive. Also I was only wondering if it's possible to not lose 10 favour at the start. Thanks for the answer!

4) It's always fun to see stuff like that. I've also noticed all the posters of "sissy sluts".

5) :)

6) Thanks for answering the lore question. And I fully support you sticking with your artistic vision.

7) Yeah that sounds about what I'd expect the theocracy content to be. I'm excited for it!

Also I didn't mean a full collaboration with the devs of Futadom Binding Sim. I just thought it would be a cool cameo if some of the futa in the theocracy of your game are modelled after characters from the futa empire. Like seeing a 3D rendering of Demetria or Rye, and people who play one game will recognize them in this one. Kind of like seeing a One Piece character walking around in the background of a western comic book.

8) Awesome!

9) I'm excited to see this new hardware at work! You've already created so much I'm wondering where things go from here.

10) If English isn't your first language then you can pretty much ignore my comment. Honestly, you've done a fantastic job writing a game in English.

11) Oooohhh!

Thanks for your time! And for the great game!

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Another thing I love about this game is the different responses the MC has to various situations and the different levels of slutiness we get to see.

I love that with Markala the MC finally has the option to just get on his knees at first sight and try to suck her cock. No teasing. No "first you must complete this mission". Instead it's "what would happen if you tried to suck a futa's dick immediately given that they all flirt with you shamelessly?"

I don't need this to be the case with every futa. But I definitely hope we get some more brazenly slutty moments. There are so many possiblities like:

1) the MC is afraid of a futa (like the Stretchers on the Ship Graveyard) and he tries bending over and presenting his hole to see if it will save him, before she even asks.

2) he meets an angry futa or a futa like Iris that doesn't shamelessly flirt, and he feels insecure because she doesn't immediately try to fuck him so he literally throws himself at her to try and get her approval. You have the option of "a) unzip her pants and try to suck her dick. b) bend over and spread your hole. c) compliment her. d) just do your job and try to talk to her when she's not busy."

3) he meets a new futa, she's hot, and he literally bends over and spreads his cheeks to see if she'll just fuck him right there on the spot. Whether they are in public or at work.

4) while he's on a mission, he sees a phallic object and just sucks it because he's horny and wants something in his throat

5) he wants to publicly masturbate and fucks himself with a dildo in public/semi public place. Whether it's a futa's office knowing he might get caught, or a bathroom at the sink, or on the street

6) someone else mentioned this, I hope we get to see the MC try smuggling drugs in his ass. It would be funny if it turns out completely useless since most futa want his ass anyway that they were gonna perform a cavity check just for the fun of it

7) Maybe at the start of a mission, a futa drugs him with a sex stim that makes him super horny and you have to get through a whole mission without succumbing to your horny desires so you can complete the mission. And the bad ends aren't obvious ones like "don't put the gun barrel in your butt" but creative ones like "push the door open, don't turn the doorknob" because you're so horny you'll spend hours fucking the doorknob just to get relief or "don't cool off in the water" because it has a jetstream that you'll spend hours masturbating with as a vibrator or "don't explore the kitchen" because you'll see a cucumber and be too horny to stop yourself from masturbating.

Anyways, these are just horny ideas. Love the game.

Homealone

Jun 3, 2017
Hello, just in case someone was dealing with the same problem, I found out how to unlock Iris 3rd scene in the gallery, by simply being high anal level when go to her (get fucked as much as possible) that way she says something like " you've been whoring " and scene will unlock.

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes