Nov 23, 2017
Another thing I love about this game is the different responses the MC has to various situations and the different levels of slutiness we get to see.

I love that with Markala the MC finally has the option to just get on his knees at first sight and try to suck her cock. No teasing. No "first you must complete this mission". Instead it's "what would happen if you tried to suck a futa's dick immediately given that they all flirt with you shamelessly?"

I don't need this to be the case with every futa. But I definitely hope we get some more brazenly slutty moments. There are so many possiblities like:

1) the MC is afraid of a futa (like the Stretchers on the Ship Graveyard) and he tries bending over and presenting his hole to see if it will save him, before she even asks.

2) he meets an angry futa or a futa like Iris that doesn't shamelessly flirt, and he feels insecure because she doesn't immediately try to fuck him so he literally throws himself at her to try and get her approval. You have the option of "a) unzip her pants and try to suck her dick. b) bend over and spread your hole. c) compliment her. d) just do your job and try to talk to her when she's not busy."

3) he meets a new futa, she's hot, and he literally bends over and spreads his cheeks to see if she'll just fuck him right there on the spot. Whether they are in public or at work.

4) while he's on a mission, he sees a phallic object and just sucks it because he's horny and wants something in his throat

5) he wants to publicly masturbate and fucks himself with a dildo in public/semi public place. Whether it's a futa's office knowing he might get caught, or a bathroom at the sink, or on the street

6) someone else mentioned this, I hope we get to see the MC try smuggling drugs in his ass. It would be funny if it turns out completely useless since most futa want his ass anyway that they were gonna perform a cavity check just for the fun of it

7) Maybe at the start of a mission, a futa drugs him with a sex stim that makes him super horny and you have to get through a whole mission without succumbing to your horny desires so you can complete the mission. And the bad ends aren't obvious ones like "don't put the gun barrel in your butt" but creative ones like "push the door open, don't turn the doorknob" because you're so horny you'll spend hours fucking the doorknob just to get relief or "don't cool off in the water" because it has a jetstream that you'll spend hours masturbating with as a vibrator or "don't explore the kitchen" because you'll see a cucumber and be too horny to stop yourself from masturbating.

Anyways, these are just horny ideas. Love the game.
I hope VP sees this and implements some of these into the game at some point.
Personally, Would like to see 1,2,3,5 and 6 to happen especially the drug smuggling followed by the cavity search. The sluttier Twink-kun gets, the better.
Really hope there will be a full slut route for MC

Last edited:
Reactions: killuaxoxo

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Glad to hear on the sales screen. I don't know why but I feel the urge to have this game be more like an rpg while I've been playing through it. Things like inventory with our currency and items along with skill tracking would be nice if possible. But these are just "nice to haves" for me. The actual sexual content which is the main focus is great.
You can already track the currency, but later on, as you will get to own more stuff, there will be a fully-grown inventory system. I would like to have some kind of "database" as well (with entries about individual ladies, alien species, places, etc.) but that is long-term plan, really. I will probably start rolling out these changes after the UI rework!

Any plans on also adding some animations beside just images? similar to FutadomWorld? they have both.
While I am learning to animate, I currently have no idea how long that will take before I am able to produce smooth, quality animations. I would like to have animations, but I don't know if the time frame is viable for SP, or another project in the future after SP is finished!

I hope VP sees this and implements some of these into the game at some point.
Personally, Would like to see 1,2,3,5 and 6 to happen especially the drug smuggling followed by the cavity search. The sluttier Twink-kun gets, the better.
Really hope there will be a full slut route for MC
I can't speak for the other points, but there will be some cavity search and related spiciness with the security ladies later on.

Lasilvio

Oct 2, 2023
When installing release 4 I have the gallery in the main menu. But I can't see the previous scenes I made in release 3. Is there a way for them to appear in the gallery or do I have to start the game again? Thank you.

Xazz

Jun 14, 2017
Since this game cant have preg content some inflation or stomach bugle content would be appropriate.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Minor content about it may happen, involving Markala since she can literally cums a litre and maybe with some other alien women in the future too.
But Void did mentioned, on discord, to not expect pregnant like inflation.

Reactions: VoidPilgrim

lthasatan

Apr 18, 2018
Does the Patreon have an ETA for the next update? The last one was pretty recent but that doesn't mean I'm not jonesing for more! ;)
Best now is to just forget it for a while. He is doing it alone. I plan to start pestering him, and leaving some passive aggressive comments in this thread, by march 2024.
"Hi guys. Void sure was a nice guy back then, when he released updates and stuff. Shame he is not cool anymore."

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes