VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Would it be possible to add an option to return to your home at will seeing as there's a scene there with your neighbor?
I am not planning that currently, as I would have to drastically rework the whole day-to-day system. Once the game gets more content, there won't really be a need for it anyway!

Does the Patreon have an ETA for the next update? The last one was pretty recent but that doesn't mean I'm not jonesing for more! ;)
The R4.5 should be out in a matter of weeks at most. I have no clue about the release date of R5, but I don't expect it to take any longer than previous updates.

Homealone

Jun 3, 2017
I like this game so much, I'm checking the thread daily. (like back when I knew about F95) good job Void.

Since the Union attack on PS-X is immanent, I would like to see some scenes from the defend battle being shown to us, better yet, you can interduce death of some characters to the story, for example, that old man that control the mines can die in the battle, to be succeeded by Pike as head of mines.

I'm just rambling, this is how much I'm thinking bout the game these days xD.

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
I like this game so much, I'm checking the thread daily. (like back when I knew about F95) good job Void.

Since the Union attack on PS-X is immanent, I would like to see some scenes from the defend battle being shown to us, better yet, you can interduce death of some characters to the story, for example, that old man that control the mines can die in the battle, to be succeeded by Pike as head of mines.

I'm just rambling, this is how much I'm thinking bout the game these days xD.
I'm glad you like it! I won't be able to answer that one without spoiling a lot of stuff, but don't worry; the main story structure is complete, and it has both fun and dramatic moments!

Homealone

Jun 3, 2017
I'm glad you like it! I won't be able to answer that one without spoiling a lot of stuff, but don't worry; the main story structure is complete, and it has both fun and dramatic moments!
I didn't realize I'm close to spoiler territory! I'm excited now!

assman69420

May 21, 2020
The R4.5 should be out in a matter of weeks at most. I have no clue about the release date of R5, but I don't expect it to take any longer than previous updates.
Thanks for answering! I can at least stop myself from obsessively refreshing for a little while. Totally understandable not to want to give an ETA for the next full release.

RC-1138 Boss posted 3 character sheets on this page and I found the side-by-side comparisons on your subscribestar page. Do you know the length/girth for every character? Curious to know if the Pirate Queen is really the thickest, or how a blue dick measures up to the biggest human...

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Thanks for answering! I can at least stop myself from obsessively refreshing for a little while. Totally understandable not to want to give an ETA for the next full release.

RC-1138 Boss posted 3 character sheets on this page and I found the side-by-side comparisons on your subscribestar page. Do you know the length/girth for every character? Curious to know if the Pirate Queen is really the thickest, or how a blue dick measures up to the biggest human...
Eleanor is indeed the most thick of them all. Think some comparison chart was posted in this thread before, don't know if by me or someone else.

Reactions: VoidPilgrim

assman69420

May 21, 2020
Eleanor is indeed the most thick of them all. Think some comparison chart was posted in this thread before, don't know if by me or someone else.
For the one I found, it looks like Tessa is right around the same area (but longer). Since Eleanor, Tessa and Markala are the 3 that say you can't handle this yet I wanted to know the numbers :sneaky:

Nov 23, 2017
I am in desperate need for more Grace content. the fetish list only made it worse.
I think it will be a while before we get content with Grace, but I'm very much with you there.
She was very pushy and "rape-y" with Twink-Kun lol, just casually grabs his ass, and tells him she would do him.
I'm very excited for the next interaction between MC and her. He better not go to her kitchen alone lol ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Lasilvio

Oct 2, 2023
Since no one posted it yet, here go the character sheets that Void posted when he passed the 800 supporters. They were for Anita, Grace and Pike. :cool:
Thanks for sharing these images, they are fantastic, I had not seen them. There is no other choice but to ask if there are also the rest of the characters?

assman69420

May 21, 2020
Posts 1203 and 1550
Thanks for answering this, I didn’t realize I was asking VoidPilgrim for things already posted! Still don’t have a definitive answer for thickness but now I know that Tessa and Markala are over 13 inches and Eleanor is over 10.

Lexicon_Studio

Oct 10, 2023
Great game,
I'm really excited to see the next update. Definitely has been added to my watch list. After reading through the comments I am super curious where the plot is going.

Qqq012345

Apr 4, 2023
how do you unlock all iris gallery scenes, also the 4th scene in the "others" and i dont have the second blowjob in ginny. help?

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes