Sakyazel

Apr 3, 2021
Does star periphery has discord? and for developer, does your patreon strictly to non english? since im not understand ur patreon language except English and my native tongue
Discord link in the first post. I strongly doubt patreon is non english o.o , it must be some site/browser setting of yours that translated it to something else.

This is kinda buggin me since I started playing this game but... who fixes the laser pistol? Can the player go back to the derelict union ship?
RC might be right but i place my bet on a shop owner. or Amira
If my memory serves well i heard we wont return to that ship but meet the xenos later elsewhere

Reactions: VoidPilgrim

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Does star periphery has discord? and for developer, does your patreon strictly to non english? since im not understand ur patreon language except English and my native tongue
I'm not sure I understand. Both the Discord and Patreon/Substar are in English only!

Do you have a crew number in mind? or just adding as you go?
The main cast will always be around a similar (less than 10) number. Regarding the side characters, all things considered, there will ultimately be quite a lot of them. The main storyline is pretty long, so I can't give you any specific number, but it will definitely be dozens. I have concepts for many characters already, and I'm sure many more will spring up later.

I am betting on either Lise or Pike helping fix the laser gun. About the second one only Void knows, but i sure would love to bring my Spacer there again. :p
The mystery and the mix of horror with horny that results in the best sex scene so far in the game for me, plus i want to know if the "xeno" AI can be reasoned with since she can talk. :love:
RC might be right but i place my bet on a shop owner. or Amira
If my memory serves well i heard we wont return to that ship but meet the xenos later elsewhere
There will be more ways to tackle repairing the gun!
And Sakyazel is correct; you will meet the xeno ladies again. And who knows, maybe you'll even get to know them better!

Osk0

Oct 12, 2018
You'll have to wait a little, but she will become a regular occurrence at certain point. I already have some good stuff prepared for her!

Yes, she will get a scene! There will be more lithe/skinnier characters later on, but the main focus will always be deep in the thicc territories!
oh you tease. Oh well I'll wait for the big momma. I may be your resident bigger is better guy wanting the plumpest women we can get but I always appreciate body type variety too and welcome the skinny alien.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
wow full 5 stars across 68 votes
It's well earned. This game is exactly as good as you can expect it to be for the 4th update of a futadom game.

This game does a great job of teasing and build up, then pay off where you get to fuck the hot characters after spending time with them to see how they act. And best of all, no bullshit grinding, instead progress is story based. It's basically made so that anyone who wants a futadom game is getting exactly what they want. To watch a femboy fuck as many futas as he can, while also having a fun and interesting time.

Now are there kinks that I would personally add to the game? Yes. But I can't fault a futadom game that tells you it's a futadom game from the beginning for not having a couple futasub scenes where the tables are turned. It's the same way it makes no sense to say a game is bad for not having NTR or incest. It's fine to personally want it, and even ask the dev if they are open to it. But if the dev is open from the beginning about what kind of game they are making, the audience has to decide if it's the game they want. It doesn't change how well the dev has executed their vision.

I do agree btw. I'm amazed no one has shit up the ratings by being stupid.

We need to screenshot if it gets to 69 votes with 5stars. Fingers crossed!

ctenken

Feb 14, 2018
Yes, she will get a scene! There will be more lithe/skinnier characters later on, but the main focus will always be deep in the thicc territories!
It is nice to have a game that features bigger ladies. Most games have characters that are skinny and if there is a larger woman they are still skinny just with bigger tits and ass. From looking at the character sheets almost all of the game's characters are big, being either overweight or obese.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You should be careful when using this index since it doesn't take into account muscle mass, fat and even hydration levels.

Amira is a bodybuilder, while both Pike and Iris clearly have defined abdominal and arms muscles. Implying their carry a lot of weight either training or working (more likely in Pike's case). Plus they all have big bobs and asses which stores lots of fat mass.

Nitlix is also shown to be quite muscular on her character sheet plus she is not human, same as Markala so this classification can't really apply to both of them and unless Void shows more exemplars of their species we can't really know if they are "outside of the norm".

Sakyazel

Apr 3, 2021
They have heavy balls. :D,+ melons for tits. aaand muscles - muscles are heavier than fat.
So interesting table, but what you labeled overweight with this method is all chiseled perfection, they can basically loose weight from tits or muscle if they had to.
I think its more descriptive to label the ones with bellies chubby , Markala & Tessa. and the only really obese is Grace.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
You should be careful when using this index since it doesn't take into account muscle mass, fat and even hydration levels.

Amira is a bodybuilder, while both Pike and Iris clearly have defined abdominal and arms muscles. Implying their carry a lot of weight either training or working (more likely in Pike's case). Plus they all have big bobs and asses which stores lots of fat mass.

Nitlix is also shown to be quite muscular on her character sheet plus she is not human, same as Markala so this classification can't really apply to both of them and unless Void shows more exemplars of their species we can't really know if they are "outside of the norm".
Can't speak for alien futas, but for humans BMI is a joke and a simplistic, garbage measurement. But that's veering into off-topic territory so I'll stop.

On-topic: Grace for one of the main love interests please!!

ctenken

Feb 14, 2018

They have heavy balls. :D,+ melons for tits. aaand muscles - muscles are heavier than fat.
So interesting table, but what you labeled overweight with this method is all chiseled perfection, they can basically loose weight from tits or muscle if they had to.
I think its more descriptive to label the ones with bellies chubby , Markala & Tessa. and the only really obese is Grace.
I just meant that it is nice to have bigger women, no matter if their weight comes from fat or muscles. Unlike most games that would have stick figures with bolted on assets. The classifications were just the normal BMI classification cutoffs. BMI is just mass in relation to how tall someone is so they can be obese and have washboard abs if they have tons of muscle. The chart was mainly just to help compare relative thickness without caring about body composition.

Amira and Tessa are both big in different ways, but they are definitely not skinny which is great.

Reactions: fanboi

hypnofanxx

Oct 27, 2019
Since no one posted it yet, here go the character sheets that Void posted when he passed the 800 supporters. They were for Anita, Grace and Pike. :cool:
Well I DIDN'T think VP could get a girl to fight for the #1 spot with Iris... Anitta has a shot. With Iris and Anitta both leaning into the feminization, it will be very interesting to see the scenes that come from their respective styles. (y)

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes