spartan3

Feb 27, 2023
VoidPilgrim good setting, good writing, good renders, but for a nsfw game eroticism comes from the situations characters get into. Judging by last updates you are going wrong way instead, like you are adding things just because you have to, because others do so or to please certain fetishes (orcs/aliens/etc). If that's your plan and you don't have developed plot or plans on it - then it's understandable. But it feels like instead of getting hot scenes, it'll be "step bro im stuck in a washing machine" set-ups soon.

A lot can be said, from small things (like cut heads in some scenes or lack of split screen scenes from different angles) to bigger ones, but underdeveloped plot and underused setting feels the most important problem.

Reactions: TheRapist_00

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
VoidPilgrim good setting, good writing, good renders, but for a nsfw game eroticism comes from the situations characters get into. Judging by last updates you are going wrong way instead, like you are adding things just because you have to, because others do so or to please certain fetishes (orcs/aliens/etc). If that's your plan and you don't have developed plot or plans on it - then it's understandable. But it feels like instead of getting hot scenes, it'll be "step bro im stuck in a washing machine" set-ups soon.

A lot can be said, from small things (like cut heads in some scenes or lack of split screen scenes from different angles) to bigger ones, but underdeveloped plot and underused setting feels the most important problem.
Ohh, this is a difficult one to answer! The main story, along with most of its key moments, was finished before I started developing the game. It is a very long story, and we are barely out of the intro phase (Although there are already enough hints in the game that will tell you where the story will be heading short-term!). I think this might be an issue with the structure of the game, one that possibly boils down to a personal preference. Not every update contains a major advancement to the main story. For example, R3 did while R4 did not. Instead, updates like R4 serve two important purposes: 1) to fill the game with spicy side content and 2) to provide flavor side interactions. These are both fairly self-serving items, but they also enforce the grander idea of hopefully making the setting a rich, living & breathing experience. My goal is to fill each location with plenty of stuff to do and a lot of smut to boot so that you can go through it and pick what you would like to see. I was never a proponent of Chekhov's gun principle, and I am deliberately doing the opposite quite often. That said, I don't really write scenes because "I have to," but because I enjoy making them!

This is also one of many reasons why 99% of the sex scenes in the game are optional. To use your wording, you are not getting stuck in the washing machine because I wrote it that way, and there is no way to change that. You decide where you want to get stuck. And if you feel like that specific washing machine is dumb, you can simply ignore it and move on to content that is more to your liking.

Regarding the buildup, that is a challenging question because I don't really think there is some silver bullet solution that will make everyone happy. Some like more slow-burn games where it takes a while before you get to the smut. Others like a lot faster, direct approach. With the main girls, I generally try to find some sweet middle-of-the-road spot. It is inherently different with the side characters; if I am to keep the development time sensible, I obviously can't give the same amount of care/content to every little single thing in the game. Some cases actually won't inherently even allow it, in my opinion. For example, you mentioned the orcess; I don't think there is a way to conjure a more slow-burn approach to the gloryhole!

In the end, you wrote about the underused setting. My way of mitigating that is mentioned above. It is obviously the slower/more gradual way, but I think it will pay off in the end. How would you tackle this issue?

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
BMI doesn't account for body fat percentage or muscle mass. So if you have enough muscle mass, it will label you obese.
Although there are some complications with being excessively muscular in the real world, it's not the same as being obese.

Also, personally, I wouldn't call Tessa, or Markala obese when they have a clear hourglass figure. The might be overweight, but their internal organs aren't being crushed by body fat in the same way an obese person's organs are.

Of course this is fantasy. I'm just saying this for anyone curious.

MeowAF

May 18, 2023
I do hope devs can make port for android too, im primarily hp user and im sure too that making hp port surely attract more player base

assman69420

May 21, 2020
Personally I like the balance between longer storyline "romances" and quick fucks. Some games lean too much in one direction or the other for my taste, I'm glad that I can either see a quick h scene or else progress towards something with a build.

Do you think you'll implement repeated events as time goes on? I think Ginny is primed for this at least with options for debt payment via oral or anal. Will the rest of the cast get that once the relationships are more established?

Also, do you plan to make the skills just a matter of flavor text - which is fine mind you, I like that the game acknowledges my experience or inexperience but doesn't throw me out of a scene - or will things be gated behind them? Right now I'm not keen to turn anyone down and miss any content, but long-term I expect to be very anal focused. I'm not named "throatman69420" after all.

Reactions: VoidPilgrim

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Do you think you'll implement repeated events as time goes on? I think Ginny is primed for this at least with options for debt payment via oral or anal. Will the rest of the cast get that once the relationships are more established?
I am currently not planning any repeatable scenes. However, I would like to do multiple shorter scenes that will be used instead. Like in Ginny's payment options, these translate into various quickies with her when she just takes MC for a quick fuck in her office and then goes back to making deals, that kind of stuff! Ultimately, these could be used in a repeated manner, but I will need to think about how to implement them without trivializing the whole debt theme.

Also, do you plan to make the skills just a matter of flavor text - which is fine mind you, I like that the game acknowledges my experience or inexperience but doesn't throw me out of a scene - or will things be gated behind them? Right now I'm not keen to turn anyone down and miss any content, but long-term I expect to be very anal focused. I'm not named "throatman69420" after all.
Generally, I dislike locking people out of content. Especially since all it seems to result is just making you go through that needless save/load ritual. Still, I would like to further accent that reactivity. For example, not just getting the flavor text, but maybe an extra scene segment/renders so that more "specialized" playthroughs like the one you mentioned are definitely viable!
That said, there will be specific moments when skills (and later perks) will play a bigger role; for example, during the girls' Day 3, you will get an entire unique scene if your character is a virgin (and a different one if he is not). Later, there will be moments when you'll either get an oral or anal scene, depending on your skills as well. But these will be usually fairly rare.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I am currently not planning any repeatable scenes. However, I would like to do multiple shorter scenes that will be used instead. Like in Ginny's payment options, these translate into various quickies with her when she just takes MC for a quick fuck in her office and then goes back to making deals, that kind of stuff! Ultimately, these could be used in a repeated manner, but I will need to think about how to implement them without trivializing the whole debt theme.
I am also against repeatable events. I believe that is a sandbox crutch used to mask actual lack of content, be it story or sex scenes.
I like the idea of using different short scenes instead. Hope you are able to implement it. :)

Is there a way to unlock the Gallery? I have finished all the content an everything is locked.
You need to play from the start to unlock older content.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020

Generally, I dislike locking people out of content. Especially since all it seems to result is just making you go through that needless save/load ritual. Still, I would like to further accent that reactivity. For example, not just getting the flavor text, but maybe an extra scene segment/renders so that more "specialized" playthroughs like the one you mentioned are definitely viable!
That said, there will be specific moments when skills (and later perks) will play a bigger role; for example, during the girls' Day 3, you will get an entire unique scene if your character is a virgin (and a different one if he is not). Later, there will be moments when you'll either get an oral or anal scene, depending on your skills as well. But these will be usually fairly rare.
> for example, during the girls' Day 3, you will get an entire unique scene if your character is a virgin (and a different one if he is not).

Does this include being a virgin with them? Like do I have to skip all sex scenes with Lise to get her virgin scene? Or will can I still eat her sweet, sweet, SWEET booty as long as I don't let others in my ass? Same with Iris and the nurse drone sodomy and Tessa with her butt plug? I assume those don't count as losing virginity. Just scenes like the Goblin 4some? Also does Markala count as losing virginity when she never goes in your ass?

> Later, there will be moments when you'll either get an oral or anal scene, depending on your skills as well. But these will be usually fairly rare.

I think saving it for key moments is a really good balance where it doesn't feel so random. You can always list the scene variants in the Gallery so people know what they might be missing. Like the overall scene has a Rectangle, then if you hover the mouse it shows you if you got all variants, and leaves the ones you haven't unlocked blank.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Is there any game similar to this one?
"Futadom World" is the closest. You can spend 10 mins maxing your stats at school then the gym, and then save the game at that point. Then you can just play the game by picking the futa you want to romance and talking to her. It's a really great game for futadom lovers and depending on your preferences could be equal to or better than this one. So definitely give it a shot!

"Tales of Androgyny" is a great futadom game because it's a fighting game that literally lets you use fucking as a way to fight. You play an androgynous trap, and you can bend over mid fight and let the enemy mount you to tame them. There are werewolves that can knot you, slime girls, a headless horsewoman holding her head, a vampire, etc etc etc. All futas, all hot, all fuckable.

"A Failure to Launch" is an abandoned futadom game but it's a really good start to a game. So play it, and you'll be done in a few hours. It's a fun time.

"A Woman's Scent" is a game that looks promising but has a lot of grinding at the moment and not enough sex scenes. But it could be a real good game depending on how the dev chooses to progress the game.

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Does this include being a virgin with them? Like do I have to skip all sex scenes with Lise to get her virgin scene? Or will can I still eat her sweet, sweet, SWEET booty as long as I don't let others in my ass? Same with Iris and the nurse drone sodomy and Tessa with her butt plug? I assume those don't count as losing virginity. Just scenes like the Goblin 4some? Also does Markala count as losing virginity when she never goes in your ass?
Being a virgin in SP terms = not getting actual dick! Everything else is a fair game, including Iris' training with toys and such!

missing Nitlix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mrteoem4

Oct 24, 2022
"Futadom World" is the closest. You can spend 10 mins maxing your stats at school then the gym, and then save the game at that point. Then you can just play the game by picking the futa you want to romance and talking to her. It's a really great game for futadom lovers and depending on your preferences could be equal to or better than this one. So definitely give it a shot!

"Tales of Androgyny" is a great futadom game because it's a fighting game that literally lets you use fucking as a way to fight. You play an androgynous trap, and you can bend over mid fight and let the enemy mount you to tame them. There are werewolves that can knot you, slime girls, a headless horsewoman holding her head, a vampire, etc etc etc. All futas, all hot, all fuckable.

"A Failure to Launch" is an abandoned futadom game but it's a really good start to a game. So play it, and you'll be done in a few hours. It's a fun time.

"A Woman's Scent" is a game that looks promising but has a lot of grinding at the moment and not enough sex scenes. But it could be a real good game depending on how the dev chooses to progress the game.
Thank Sirr

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes