Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
is that canon or just a guess?
https://f95zone.to/threads/star-periphery-v0-4-voidpilgrim.142747/post-12062109

The stations are there for a while, sure, but futas on PS-10 are a fairly new thing (see above). Also, PS-10 is somewhat of a galactic crossroad; there is inherently no cultural vacuum in a place like this. Also, futas are not the majority on PS-10. The game is focused on them; hence, you meet them with them most of the time, but the elementary demographics are clear.

MeowAF

May 18, 2023
i may have missed it but is there any explanation why are there so many futas in this universe?
Modifications, It's the future...Unlike Futadom World, they're sub species just like male and female. In Tales Of Androgyny i had no idea, probably energy corruption and it the way it is.

MeowAF

May 18, 2023
I had questions for devs.
- Does stats check matter in Star Periphery (i remember i got red text for failing for some specific scene)
- And does virgin is special one? (like we can choose to whom we losing virginity etc..) Also does training with Iris & Ginny affect MC virginity?

MeowAF

May 18, 2023
Is there any game similar to this one?
Not particularly close to VN like this one but yes there's some

Tales Of Androgyny (Visual Novel)

FutadomWorld (Visual Novel)

Corruption of Heroes 1 & 2 (Rpg Text)

Trials In Tainted Space (Rpg Text)

Dryad Queen (Rpg Text)

Ok this list is most top tag futa based game, had very large patreon and fans base.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Modifications, It's the future...Unlike Futadom World, they're sub species just like male and female. In Tales Of Androgyny i had no idea, probably energy corruption and it the way it is.
Think you mean gender instead of sub species. :p

I had questions for devs.
- Does stats check matter in Star Periphery (i remember i got red text for failing for some specific scene)
- And does virgin is special one? (like we can choose to whom we losing virginity etc..) Also does training with Iris & Ginny affect MC virginity?
They do. Check the last few 3-4 pages, Void answered most of that already. ;)

Reactions: VoidPilgrim

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Oh, hay look at that 3 kinds of pussy, pussy, mummys pussy, and mummys boi pussy.

slavbruh

Sep 24, 2021
Amazing game. Amazing setting. Amazing plot. Amazing renders.
I wish, more of the games with such high standard would exist (and srsly if there are any — please let me know in a reply).
As of now this one and ToA are the two only solid representatives of the genre

hibouboubou

Aug 10, 2023
I see that one of the characters is called Cornu and he looks like a rhino since the wink is quite obvious for a French speaker, by chance are you French Mr. Developer ? :unsure:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 222 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
I see that one of the characters is called Cornu and he looks like a rhino since the wink is quite obvious for a French speaker, by chance are you French Mr. Developer ? :unsure:
I am not French, but I did spend some time in your beautiful country! And there is plenty of wordplay in the game like that, not just Cornu. For example, the ship's name, Despina, is a nod to the Greek Goddess Despoina, aka "The Mistress."

Is that...Maxwell the cat?
Haha, it's not, but now I wish it was. Completely forgot about Maxwell!

Reactions: Sakyazel
4.90 star(s) 110 Votes