hibouboubou

Aug 10, 2023
I am not French, but I did spend some time in your beautiful country! And there is plenty of wordplay in the game like that, not just Cornu. For example, the ship's name, Despina, is a nod to the Greek Goddess Despoina, aka "The Mistress."
unfortunately my country is not really a beautiful country anymore:(,
in any case keep it up your work is really great, I love futa on man and I feel absolutely blessed with this game

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Hello question can we consider them as modified women? Was she born female then modified I would personally like it.
I think in the story they are considered something totally different, as a third gender. So WE won't consider them modified.
But nobody is watching or judging you when playing this game so in your version of this story they are the most female women in the whole universe! Just look at their huge throbbing clits! Definetly women. :)
Storywise it doesn't matter what they are, (at least till now) so... definetly women. Modified ones and female aliens with a dick, but definetly not males. ;-)

(Just think of all the step family games, in wich you can bang your mo...STEPmother and STEPsister. There are even patches for erasing the "step". :-D )

noes14155

Oct 12, 2021
Too much gibberish, no wonder this ai was used as a fake news generator.

Anyway there are already character charts for the whole crew, Tessa included. Check the thread they have been reposted a few days ago. ;)

Yep. Those type of posts always follow similar paterns. Better to nip it in the bud.
Oh I didn't see markala and tessa char sheets. That's why I tried GPT. Nevermind found it.
Nitlix, Lise, Anitta, Amira, Eleanor, Iris. These are the available char sheets right? Or did I miss something?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I just changed some stats like money etc.
Can anyone tell me how to bypass this? View attachment 3097729
Or you could load the latest Save you have that works - and use UnRen and see if you can change those same stats using it.
Stick it in the 'game' folder - start the game. use Shift-D to access the tool once a Save is loaded. The rest is pretty much self-explanatory. Might just work for you. :>)

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
oh, what a nice surprise for tonight :)
"Hopefully..!!"
Which means: That we all need to try to keep that same hope alive, by crossing both our own hands-fingers together, hoping thru 'PRAYER' that nothing along the wait comes n jinks us!!!:whistle::coffee::coffee:

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes