VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Hello, friends!
The R4.5 is out! You can get it from my Twitter!

Also, for the next 14 days, I will be away on vacation. So, if you need anything, please do expect there might be some delays in my replies! You can read more details on public posts on my Patreon/Substar.

Here is a little (somewhat related) teaser about things to come for Star Periphery!
uncharteds1.jpg

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Smaller update this time but it came out a lot faster aswell so not suprising. Still very good though.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
me too!!! but nonetheless the renders look great, loving the details i see on the character, just not going to be able to play it.

but i hope everyone else who does can enjoy it to their hearts content.

after all, theres fetishes and kinks for everyone out there.
What a wonderfully mature attitude! I like both so this game is fantastic for me, but if it wasn’t I’d do what you just did instead of -as so many others do - jump into the thread and be verbally aggressive about it. All these entitled people who are genuinely offended by the fact that someone has made a game that does not suit their sexual preferences … after years of hanging out here I’m still amazed by that behavior.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Hello, friends!
The R4.5 is out! You can get it from my Twitter!

Also, for the next 14 days, I will be away on vacation. So, if you need anything, please do expect there might be some delays in my replies! You can read more details on public posts on my Patreon/Substar.

Here is a little (somewhat related) teaser about things to come for Star Periphery!
View attachment 3101174
Enjoy the well earned Vacation!

Reactions: VoidPilgrim

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
StarPeriphery-0.4.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes