Nov 23, 2017
I will! And I would like to make an entire magazine at some point (as it's own PDF file), probably as a Patreon or Substar reward or for some kind of celebration (SP's birthday and/or supporter milestones!). I already have some ideas, both for the smut content and for all the side stuff, like funny advertisements and such.
Yes! Thank you VP. Sound like a dope idea. PDF format is a really good idea. Cannot wait. And thank you for posting the cover of the magazine from R4.5 on discord server. The femboy on the cover got probably stuffed full of Tarnian milk :p

About the vacation: it is quite pretty here, but I miss my computer, working on SP, and my routines in general!
Don't think about it my dude, just enjoy your vacation. Burn some of that stuff Markala had (during her massage session) and just relax:cool:

• Red Heart
Reactions: VoidPilgrim

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
I finally played through 4.5

Loved the update!

The slime queen was nice. The colours were pretty. I really like how with the stretchers and the slime queen, the horny monsters are totally chill. No malice, just kinda horny. I also like the dialogue she had with her search for colours and emotions. It's a nice change of pace from Stretchers that don't speak at all, to a telepathic Slime queen.

The miner threesome was extra hot! I know your main focus was futa-on-male so I didn't expect you to have two futas kissing. Once you establish that they're bi, you get the feeling that when the mc was getting spitroasted, Nell was trying to use the MC to fuck Jen. Like they use the MC as toy to get off their partner, and that's pretty hot in a way. And wholesome.

The only way that scene gets better is if Nell pushes your head onto Jenn's cock to make you deep throat her, turning you into a toy at that point, or if they forced a DP onto you. Yeah it doesn't make literal sense and probably isn't possible, but I'm too horny to care!

Fantastic update! Enjoy the vacation!

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Hey guys and girls, I need some help. I still fail to get the third Amira and the first Ginny/Iris scenes. Tried different dialogs but I probably keep missing sth since I can't seem to trigger them.
For the Amira scene, before the first meeting with Iris, go up the elevator alone, if you take harry with you, you won't see the option to go exploring. go exploring and spy on Amira in the shower. Then the next day when you spend time with Amira, you'll get the scene.

I don't know how you don't get the first Ginny scene. Start the game from brand new. After talking to Tess and Lise in the booth, suck off Ginny. Maybe peek at Tessa's datacom first and get the angry Ginny scene.

As for the first Iris scene, don't be late, be polite, and you'll get the normal check up scene.

Thanatos

May 21, 2017
For the Amira scene, before the first meeting with Iris, go up the elevator alone, if you take harry with you, you won't see the option to go exploring. go exploring and spy on Amira in the shower. Then the next day when you spend time with Amira, you'll get the scene.

I don't know how you don't get the first Ginny scene. Start the game from brand new. After talking to Tess and Lise in the booth, suck off Ginny. Maybe peek at Tessa's datacom first and get the angry Ginny scene.

As for the first Iris scene, don't be late, be polite, and you'll get the normal check up scene.
Thanks for that. The Amira tip worked, the other two sadly didn't. As for Iris I tried all the combinations I could think of (go into the elevator with/without Harry, go straight to the infirmary, be polite, and so on) but I always get the fingering/butt spreader scene. As for Ginny the solution might be the angry Ginny scene since I don't remember that one, but peeking at the datacom alone didn't work. Do I also have to be rude to the girls or sth like that?

Aug 6, 2016
angry ginny is achieved by trying to sneak a peek at Tessa's datapad when you first go up to talk to them.

the first iris scene requires you to go there before day 3 (so you can't really do a bunch of other stuff first), go straight to the infirmary, and be polite

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Thanks for that. The Amira tip worked, the other two sadly didn't. As for Iris I tried all the combinations I could think of (go into the elevator with/without Harry, go straight to the infirmary, be polite, and so on) but I always get the fingering/butt spreader scene. As for Ginny the solution might be the angry Ginny scene since I don't remember that one, but peeking at the datacom alone didn't work. Do I also have to be rude to the girls or sth like that?
Did you go straight to Iris? The girls tell you explicitly to go to Iris first thing in the morning and that Iris hates tardiness. Start a new save and go straight to Iris the next day, not the mines, not the bar. Don't skip any days. Right after your first day when you talk to Tessa and Lise in the booth, go straight to Iris when you wake up.

Ginny, Did you not stare at her cleavage and do the things that gain favour with her? Did you not see the option to suck her dick right when you first get invited in the back room?

XenForo

May 30, 2017
I don't usually post but wow, I'm actually getting really engrossed into this world that you're building and I love it, and that's not even taking the terrificly lewd renders and beautiful character designs into account. I guess the only real personal wishes and wants is for MC to have a bit more lines and a more pronounced character personality overall. Though I can see why you might have kept him fairly neutral as sort of a quasi-silent protagonist. (love the idea of a bratty station rat spacer wannabe personally)

Is there any other sexual content than futa-on-male planned for the future? Like regular nonfuta women etc? Definitely nothing wrong with having a niche but I'm getting so invested that I want more sorts of content and varied sexualities in the same game lmao

Nov 23, 2017
I don't usually post but wow, I'm actually getting really engrossed into this world that you're building and I love it, and that's not even taking the terrificly lewd renders and beautiful character designs into account. I guess the only real personal wishes and wants is for MC to have a bit more lines and a more pronounced character personality overall. Though I can see why you might have kept him fairly neutral as sort of a quasi-silent protagonist. (love the idea of a bratty station rat spacer wannabe personally)

Is there any other sexual content than futa-on-male planned for the future? Like regular nonfuta women etc? Definitely nothing wrong with having a niche but I'm getting so invested that I want more sorts of content and varied sexualities in the same game lmao
I think MC already has a lot of personality, it just depends on your choices. You can make him act bratty submissive or "good girl" submissive. I remember VP saying that he left other parts as clean slate, because us the players will fill those out later as the game progress (meaning the choices we pick will define Twink-Kun).
Void stated multiple times that the game is futa on femboy only. There are male and female characters in game and you can see them, but the smut will only be futas with our twink-kun. Even the background stuff (magazines, people having sex in the background) will be futa on femboy only. I personally am glad VP is going this route, because the games genre is specifically set as futa on femboy. It being niche makes the game better, and doesn't bog it down with other type of content (that some people may or may not be into)

XenForo

May 30, 2017
I think MC already has a lot of personality, it just depends on your choices. You can make him act bratty submissive or "good girl" submissive. I remember VP saying that he left other parts as clean slate, because us the players will fill those out later as the game progress (meaning the choices we pick will define Twink-Kun).
Void stated multiple times that the game is futa on femboy only. There are male and female characters in game and you can see them, but the smut will only be futas with our twink-kun. Even the background stuff (magazines, people having sex in the background) will be futa on femboy only. I personally am glad VP is going this route, because the games genre is specifically set as futa on femboy. It being niche makes the game better, and doesn't bog it down with other type of content (that some people may or may not be into)
Yeah, and I can totally understand that argument for going down the niche route, it's mostly just selfish wishful thinking of me since I really love the dev's content and that I personally enjoy all sorts of different pairings. When you find a content creator that makes great stuff you sort of just want more of everything lol. But like I said, those decisions are definitely not up to neither me nor anyone else other than VoidPilgrim in the end.

I will definitely follow the development even though it's niche, that's for sure! Should toss a few coins towards the patreon as well

Thanatos

May 21, 2017
Did you go straight to Iris? The girls tell you explicitly to go to Iris first thing in the morning and that Iris hates tardiness. Start a new save and go straight to Iris the next day, not the mines, not the bar. Don't skip any days. Right after your first day when you talk to Tessa and Lise in the booth, go straight to Iris when you wake up.

Ginny, Did you not stare at her cleavage and do the things that gain favour with her? Did you not see the option to suck her dick right when you first get invited in the back room?
Thanks a lot, finally got the Iris scene. Apparentely the save I had was not in the morning, so the right scene never triggerer even when I went directly to her at the docks. The Ginny scene won't unlock though. The funny thing is I just realized I got the first blowjob scene, I even have a save from it, but it won't unlock in the gallery, so maybe that's actually a bug.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Thanks a lot, finally got the Iris scene. Apparentely the save I had was not in the morning, so the right scene never triggerer even when I went directly to her at the docks. The Ginny scene won't unlock though. The funny thing is I just realized I got the first blowjob scene, I even have a save from it, but it won't unlock in the gallery, so maybe that's actually a bug.
> Apparentely the save I had was not in the morning,

What does that mean? It wasn't the correct morning? Also congrats

Did you get the angry Ginny scene? When you approach Tessa and Lise in Booth 3, select "look at both women first" then "try to peek at her datacom" that should unlock the scene

Thanatos

May 21, 2017
> Apparentely the save I had was not in the morning,

What does that mean? It wasn't the correct morning? Also congrats

Did you get the angry Ginny scene? When you approach Tessa and Lise in Booth 3, select "look at both women first" then "try to peek at her datacom" that should unlock the scene
That meant I had an old save from the day after I talked to the girls in the booth, but apparentely I did sth else in the morning and saved then, so the scene never triggered. After using an even older save I made while talking to the girls and going to the docks first thing in the morning the scene triggered.

I also got the angry Ginny scene now, no idea though why it didn't trigger when I peeked at the datacom for the first time, and I also still don't understand why the gallery didn't unlock after the first playtrough when I triggered the "nice Ginny" scene, because after the initial blowjob with angry Ginny you still land on the couch in the backroom, so it's basically the same scene afterwards. But well, nevermind, now my gallery is complete till the next update. :)

Reactions: TrueJackal

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
That meant I had an old save from the day after I talked to the girls in the booth, but apparentely I did sth else in the morning and saved then, so the scene never triggered. After using an even older save I made while talking to the girls and going to the docks first thing in the morning the scene triggered.

I also got the angry Ginny scene now, no idea though why it didn't trigger when I peeked at the datacom for the first time, and I also still don't understand why the gallery didn't unlock after the first playtrough when I triggered the "nice Ginny" scene, because after the initial blowjob with angry Ginny you still land on the couch in the backroom, so it's basically the same scene afterwards. But well, nevermind, now my gallery is complete till the next update. :)
> I did sth else in the morning and saved then

What did you do in the morning? can you scroll back and see?

> I also still don't understand why the gallery didn't unlock after the first playtrough when I triggered the "nice Ginny" scene,

If you check the scene in the Gallery, it's specifically the angry Ginny scene that's there. So I guess it has to be that version.

Glad you got it all sorted out. Have fun!

Reactions: VoidPilgrim
4.90 star(s) 110 Votes