Punishing

Dec 8, 2023
I am wondering the same thing. If you have different outfits to choose from, don't you have to render scenes multiple times with certain outfits?

Reactions: FutadomLover

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
So, there's going to be purchasable clothes in the future, how is that gonna work exactly. Are we going to buy individual garments or maybe whole outfits? Also, how is that going to work on the technical side with the renders and posing, won't the addition of extra clothes drastictly increase the complexity of the whole thing?

Finaly, there's a slime queen, will we get a slime suit? :3
I am wondering the same thing. If you have different outfits to choose from, don't you have to render scenes multiple times with certain outfits?
You will be able to buy various spicy outfits (that will be up to you). MC will also gradually collect new clothing for his main/regular outfit to reflect on his adventures and experiences (and that will happen on various main story points). There will also be many outfits that will serve specific points in the story, like those related to the climate of various planets you'll visit, space suits for zero-g work, overalls for mech-piloting, etc.

Buying outfits will both unlock new scenes and/or variations of some of the regular scenes. Some of the ladies will ask MC to dress up (and don't worry, they won't get mad if you don't), while with others, you will have to experiment a little. Surprising your main girl with some sexy outfit for her birthday will be a thing. Just like potentially awakening some wilder side of her!

Development-wise, it does make it a bit more complex (especially on the rendering front), but I believe when done sensibly, it is very much manageable. And I have hardware that is up to the challenge as well!

PS: You won't get a slime outfit, but you'll get a slime creampie.

Lunchpind

Jun 22, 2020
Gallery unlocker(there is probably a better way to do it but this is the one I found, just paste it in the console (shift+o)and it should work.

for i in replay_gallery_items:
for e in i.init_items:
persistent.replay_gallery_unlocks.append(e.label)

Tried this and it doesnt work. nothing happens hitting Shift-O

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
You will be able to buy various spicy outfits (that will be up to you). MC will also gradually collect new clothing for his main/regular outfit to reflect on his adventures and experiences (and that will happen on various main story points). There will also be many outfits that will serve specific points in the story, like those related to the climate of various planets you'll visit, space suits for zero-g work, overalls for mech-piloting, etc.

Buying outfits will both unlock new scenes and/or variations of some of the regular scenes. Some of the ladies will ask MC to dress up (and don't worry, they won't get mad if you don't), while with others, you will have to experiment a little. Surprising your main girl with some sexy outfit for her birthday will be a thing. Just like potentially awakening some wilder side of her!

Development-wise, it does make it a bit more complex (especially on the rendering front), but I believe when done sensibly, it is very much manageable. And I have hardware that is up to the challenge as well!

PS: You won't get a slime outfit, but you'll get a slime creampie.
I didn't expect this much variety. Usually just rendering at all seems to be difficult for a lot of devs when making lewd games, so alternate forms/outfits for the playable character is wishful thinking. I guess if the Superpowered dev can do it, then I shouldn't be surprised.

QuestorNo1

Feb 24, 2020
A while ago, I found a file on this forum called 00dirtycheater.rpy.

All it contains is this code:

Code:
init +1:
    python hide:
        config.developer = True
You can create this in notepad as a text file, rename it with .rpy file extension and put it in /game/common directory.
Restart your game. Save your progress, that way if you mess something up you can restart with your last save and forget the changes you made.

Once you get into your game a bit, press Shift+D to open the file and see what variables you can play with.

This file opens a menu that allows access to all the choices/options you can currently change in whatever ren'py game you are playing, among other things. Variable viewer shows you what the switches are, etc. Find the variable you want to look at/change, then open console from there and make your change.

Press Shift+R to reload your game with the changes.

First one I usually change is the money variable, because it allows you to buy things. Energy or health, also.

I recommend saving a copy of this file in your main game directory and pasting it into every ren'py game you play.

Reactions: HGW

Khaledko0

Sep 4, 2019
View attachment 2276053

Overview:
A futadom/femdom retro sci-fi adventure game focused on atmosphere and immersion.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-11-20
Release Date: 2023-11-19
Developer: VoidPilgrim - F95Zone - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.5
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Linux: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Extras:
Signatures

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2736971 View attachment 2736974 View attachment 2276052 View attachment 2736972 View attachment 2736978 View attachment 2736967 View attachment 2736975 View attachment 2276056 View attachment 2736970 View attachment 2736977 View attachment 2276061 View attachment 2736973 View attachment 2276059 View attachment 2736969 View attachment 2276055 View attachment 2736985
Need Android Ver

Apr 14, 2023
dam this game the futanari are super increbidly hot look at those wobbly bobbly mommy milkers and a stallion like futanari penis ohh guad and that ass dveleopers can you add sounds too like when sucking cock the slurping sound while fucking and cumming the those bg sounds of ejaculation or the trhusting while fucking also please add some urination content also ass licking if possible farts too

White

Feb 22, 2017
dam this game the futanari are super increbidly hot look at those wobbly bobbly mommy milkers and a stallion like futanari penis ohh guad and that ass dveleopers can you add sounds too like when sucking cock the slurping sound while fucking and cumming the those bg sounds of ejaculation or the trhusting while fucking also please add some urination content also ass licking if possible farts too
1702567336256.jpeg

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Hello friends! I've just added a new banner and made some very slight cosmetic changes to the game's overview! Banner (with updated character models!):
sph1.jpg

A while ago, I found a file on this forum called 00dirtycheater.rpy...
I would recommend making a backup of your saves if you are going to be playing and, more importantly, saving & loading in developer mode. It is probably fine nowadays, but I remember that it had a tendency to break stuff in the past.

When will version 5 be published?
When I have a rough estimate, I will be posting it on the usual channels!

I will be adding sex sounds at some point! Regarding piss/fart, I am not planning on adding either. Sorry!

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Just passing by to wish you gentleman a marry Christmas and wonderful new year.
We need everyone in good condition to badger Void for faster updates or insane requests next year!
PS: Void, don't you dare stop working to eat or celebrate!
Haha, no worries; the work has been progressing quite nicely! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you as well!

White

Feb 22, 2017
Hello friends! I've just added a new banner and made some very slight cosmetic changes to the game's overview! Banner (with updated character models!):
View attachment 3173098

I would recommend making a backup of your saves if you are going to be playing and, more importantly, saving & loading in developer mode. It is probably fine nowadays, but I remember that it had a tendency to break stuff in the past.

When I have a rough estimate, I will be posting it on the usual channels!

I will be adding sex sounds at some point! Regarding piss/fart, I am not planning on adding either. Sorry!
Spacer should offer Tessa some help by letting her putting her heavy tiddies on his back to relieve her back muscles.

breakerxx

May 14, 2018
hi guys o/ i really enjoyed the game and i am trying to find more like them.
the only one i found similar to my taste was femcity.
i really like the gloryhole stuff and if you guys know anything similar to this game or femcity or a femdom game with gloryhole stuff then pls let me know =D

thanks.

Reactions: Dysphorika

Paramara

Mar 14, 2023
hi guys o/ i really enjoyed the game and i am trying to find more like them.
the only one i found similar to my taste was femcity.
i really like the gloryhole stuff and if you guys know anything similar to this game or femcity or a femdom game with gloryhole stuff then pls let me know =D

thanks.
Tales of androgyny has a gloryhole, among many other things.
Futadomworld might have a gloryhole but i'm not sure, it's been a while since i checked it out.
Becoming a femboy has femdom but no gloryholes.

I've got a few more but these three are the ones i would recommend you give a look. :)

Reactions: BAKAGUYY
4.90 star(s) 110 Votes