Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Overview:
A futadom/femdom retro sci-fi adventure game focused on atmosphere and immersion.​
Might want to fix that overview to only say futadom. It's a damn shame there's no femdom in this with regular women. I'd have liked to so some big hairy pussies and facesitting, but they're all shemales. So it's mostly blowjobs and anal sex. For a game obviously inspired by Cyberpunk 2077, Mass Effect, etc, it sure is lacking in variety. Also seems to be of the mindset that women can only dominate when they have a dick.

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Might want to fix that overview to only say futadom. It's a damn shame there's no femdom in this with regular women. I'd have liked to so some big hairy pussies and facesitting, but they're all shemales. So it's mostly blowjobs and anal sex. For a game obviously inspired by Cyberpunk 2077, Mass Effect, etc, it sure is lacking in variety. Also seems to be of the mindset that women can only dominate when they have a dick.
There is no futadom tag.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
There is no futadom tag.
I said the overview, not the tag. I downloaded this expecting to see shemales and women based on the description. Where in the spoiler part they make the distinction between futadom and femdom, claiming the game has both when it doesn't.

Reactions: Gold Onyx

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Is there any other sexual content than futa-on-male planned for the future? Like regular nonfuta women etc? Definitely nothing wrong with having a niche but I'm getting so invested that I want more sorts of content and varied sexualities in the same game lmao
While I would like to add more combinations later, they will always be extremely rare and will work mostly as something of an exotic spice for the regular futa on femboy programming. Think of strapon + futa spitroast, or more exotic aliens focused on even stranger alien breeding. I think there is a lot to explore in futadom alone, and dividing/watering down the game's attention too much might not yield optimal results.

And therein lies one of many nearly metaphysical tag/genre discussions, one that is tied to even trickier and more esoteric gender debates. Is pegging done by a sexless android (with an obvious femine form) femdom or not? Is worshipping Iris' boots, or getting whipped by her not femdom only because she is also a futa? You wouldn't even know she was a futa. Are various kinds of BDSM play (where you won't even see the cock), not femdom? Especially since most of my models have "hyper-feminine" thicc shapes and curves.

I can generate a lot of questions like that related to the game. You might answer that if X is done by a futa, it is naturally a futadom. That is true. But it immediately leads us to the sinking sands of a discussion about whether futa should be considered women. I don't want to engage in such a debate; I don't think it leads anywhere, and I think that both femdom and futadom are niche enough to not alienate people who enjoy both.

When I get back from vacation, I will be reworking the game's presentation here. Also to accent its nearly exclusive futadom nature, so that people know what to expect better. But until the tag rework is released, I won't be removing all mentions of femdom either.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
And therein lies one of many nearly metaphysical tag/genre discussions, one that is tied to even trickier and more esoteric gender debates. Is pegging done by a sexless android (with an obvious femine form) femdom or not? Is worshipping Iris' boots, or getting whipped by her not femdom only because she is also a futa? You wouldn't even know she was a futa. Are various kinds of BDSM play (where you won't even see the cock), not femdom? Especially since most of my models have "hyper-feminine" thicc shapes and curves.

I can generate a lot of questions like that related to the game. You might answer that if X is done by a futa, it is naturally a futadom. That is true. But it immediately leads us to the sinking sands of a discussion about whether futa should be considered women. I don't want to engage in such a debate; I don't think it leads anywhere, and I think that both femdom and futadom are niche enough to not alienate people who enjoy both.

When I get back from vacation, I will be reworking the game's presentation here. Also to accent its nearly exclusive futadom nature, so that people know what to expect better. But until the tag rework is released, I won't be removing all mentions of femdom either.
It's quite simple actually. When you say futadom, people know exactly what you mean. There's no ambiguity there. When you say femdom, it can be a plethora of things. Including non-sexual stuff, which it unfortunately more often than not is with the way people keep equating foot fetishes to femdom. Something you yourself are doing. So the futas can fuck, get blowjobs and bust nuts all around, but the normal women only get their boots licked? Or pretty much only do things that don't involve them being pleasured? Yeah, no. Just call it futadom, we know where your biases are.

lavilao

Nov 8, 2020
Gallery unlocker(there is probably a better way to do it but this is the one I found, just paste it in the console (shift+o)and it should work.

for i in replay_gallery_items:
for e in i.init_items:
persistent.replay_gallery_unlocks.append(e.label)

Jockeyboy

Jan 28, 2019
It's quite simple actually. When you say futadom, people know exactly what you mean. There's no ambiguity there. When you say femdom, it can be a plethora of things. Including non-sexual stuff, which it unfortunately more often than not is with the way people keep equating foot fetishes to femdom. Something you yourself are doing. So the futas can fuck, get blowjobs and bust nuts all around, but the normal women only get their boots licked? Or pretty much only do things that don't involve them being pleasured? Yeah, no. Just call it futadom, we know where your biases are.
You're only here to complain, aren't you? You can exclude futa in the search and get femdom without futa.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4.5

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 238 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Paramara

Mar 14, 2023
So, there's going to be purchasable clothes in the future, how is that gonna work exactly. Are we going to buy individual garments or maybe whole outfits? Also, how is that going to work on the technical side with the renders and posing, won't the addition of extra clothes drastictly increase the complexity of the whole thing?

Finaly, there's a slime queen, will we get a slime suit? :3

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes