TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Tales of androgyny has a gloryhole, among many other things.
Futadomworld might have a gloryhole but i'm not sure, it's been a while since i checked it out.
Becoming a femboy has femdom but no gloryholes.

I've got a few more but these three are the ones i would recommend you give a look. :)
Do you know what incest happens in becoming a femboy?

Apr 14, 2023
Haha, no worries; the work has been progressing quite nicely! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you as well!
you replied to my comment saying the sounds behind sucking thrusting will be added and staright up said no to fart and pee (i am hurt) well no worries but if possible can you make it enable and disable button if still you wont can i get the futanari characters voiced only if possible like please bro your game the characters female and futanari are perfect and super worthy of my nut (not joking) ALL THE OTHER GAME DEVELOPERS MAKE THIR FUTANARI CHARACTERS WITHOUT THE NECESSARY MEAT ON BODY I MEAN THEIR CHARACTERSA ARE FLAT YOURS ARE BEST ON BODY PROPORTIONS
GOOD LUCK

Last edited:

jthunderk89

Dec 24, 2020
Wait... I'm confused the protagonist is male but the screenshot shows he's the one getting smashed :oops:
it's a trick of the lighting, he's not the one getting smashed, he's the one getting pounded

Does it look like the mom is gonna top her femboy son at some point?
Probably? You should probably go over to that game thread, it's been awhile since I played/downloaded the game

Reactions: TrueJackal

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
Hello friends! I've just added a new banner and made some very slight cosmetic changes to the game's overview! Banner (with updated character models!):
View attachment 3173098
What happened to Lise? Is it just me or does she look a lot more different. Her hair color looks different and also the face. Maybe i'm an idiot and misremembering, but Lise was my favorite girl. And I thought she was a redhead? Here she looks like she has some kind of light brown hair. Maybe that's the lighting in this image, I dunno. She gives off a whole different vibe in this image, which is a lot less attractive to me. Sorry Void, I don't wanna be that guy, and i'm not complaining. I love your game. I'm just curious if it's the lighting, if she has actually been changed or that i'm completely misremembering things.

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
What happened to Lise? Is it just me or does she look a lot more different. Her hair color looks different and also the face. Maybe i'm an idiot and misremembering, but Lise was my favorite girl. And I thought she was a redhead? Here she looks like she has some kind of light brown hair. Maybe that's the lighting in this image, I dunno. She gives off a whole different vibe in this image, which is a lot less attractive to me. Sorry Void, I don't wanna be that guy, and i'm not complaining. I love your game. I'm just curious if it's the lighting, if she has actually been changed or that i'm completely misremembering things.
That is strange! Apart from a more detailed texture map, like the added vascularity on her arms/abs and just a tiny bit of added muscle definition (and these were done a long time ago), I made no changes to Lise whatsoever. I generally stay away from changing the main cast in terms of their "typical" looks. I think it is mostly the lighting here that is weirding you out!

For example, here is just the latest render of Lise with the light setup I always use: lise hunter1.jpg

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
That is strange! Apart from a more detailed texture map, like the added vascularity on her arms/abs and just a tiny bit of added muscle definition (and these were made a long time ago), I made no changes to Lise whatsoever. I generally stay away from changing the main cast in terms of their "typical" looks. I think it is mostly the lighting here that is weirding you out!

For example, here is just the latest render of Lise with the light setup I always use: View attachment 3176259
I guess it's completely me then. My bad, and sorry for bothering you! Seems it's indeed just the lighting :oops: What a weird situation/feeling, never had this happen before.

Oh well, Lise will always be my favorite :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: VoidPilgrim

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
I guess it's completely me then. My bad, and sorry for bothering you! Seems it's indeed just the lighting :oops: What a weird situation/feeling, never had this happen before.

Oh well, Lise will always be my favorite :love:
I think that a lot of people would threaten me with physical violence if I would drastically change Lise!:LOL:

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
How do i get to markala?
Spaceport on the map > Look for side jobs.

how to trigger the scene with the blue girl in the bar ?
I'm afraid there is currently no scene with the blue girl in the bar! If you are unsure about what is currently in the game or not, you can always check the Content List from the main menu!

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes