assman69420

May 21, 2020
So how long before I can start banging my fork and knife on the table and chanting UPDATE over and over? The game is already great and the plans for the future have me hyped up.

Sakyazel

Apr 3, 2021
So how long before I can start banging my fork and knife on the table and chanting UPDATE over and over? The game is already great and the plans for the future have me hyped up.
March is most likely. 4.5 Was a few weeks ago and there was a 2 weeks planned vacation time, now its Christmas. The next update will be last day of the job trial for 2 of the ladies, so its probably a bigger update just because of that. 2 to 3 months is a good pace that has been maintained so far, so based on that I dont think earlier than late February is possible, better bank on sometime March if nothing interrupts him. But afaik VP dont want to specify a release date yet, its not like he owes us nonstop working on it :) (we're still gonna bang on the table dont we :D )

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
March is most likely. 4.5 Was a few weeks ago and there was a 2 weeks planned vacation time, now its Christmas. The next update will be last day of the job trial for 2 of the ladies, so its probably a bigger update just because of that. 2 to 3 months is a good pace that has been maintained so far, so based on that I dont think earlier than late February is possible, better bank on sometime March if nothing interrupts him. But afaik VP dont want to specify a release date yet, its not like he owes us nonstop working on it :) (we're still gonna bang on the table dont we :D )
0.4.5 was a make good for the content missing from 0.4 (the mines IIRC which were listed in the changelog of 0.4 but not actually present); I would presume that while the editing for 0.4 (and 0.4.5) was beig done void would've already begun the writing and rendering for 0.5

Reactions: killuaxoxo

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Thank you! And about letting SP die, I have more than a perfect song for the occasion:
I like that the song actually makes sense as a response and not just a meme.

Thank you for the first original usage of that meme in over 15 years.

• Red Heart
Reactions: VoidPilgrim

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
0.4.5 was a make good for the content missing from 0.4 (the mines IIRC which were listed in the changelog of 0.4 but not actually present); I would presume that while the editing for 0.4 (and 0.4.5) was beig done void would've already begun the writing and rendering for 0.5
I am already working on R5 for a while. That said (considering R5's sheer size), it is still too early for estimates!

Is the sissification avoidable?
Pretty much everything is optional!

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes