therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
I don't plan any transformation content, as I am quite happy with how MC looks. Sorry!
The only changes to him will be rather cosmetic and story-related. A little scar, maybe a bit of tan, stuff like that.
i like idea of mc get tan and clothe just so the player can change mc just abit but yeah please dont change the look of the mc is 10/10

assman69420

May 21, 2020
Anyway, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, friends!
View attachment 3195594
MERRY CHRISTMAS! Thanks for all your hard work!

I'm looking forward to dressing up the spacer en femme and chastity caging him whenever possible, but I wouldn't want any major transformation so I'm glad thats not in the works. I'm also glad there won't be piss or fart content either (sorry to the guy who asked, but it's not my scene). Really the only change I would want for the MC is maaaybe a haircut? And I won't cry if that doesn't become an option, I bet that (and the clothes, and the cage...) would be annoying to implement for every fuck animation.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
I mean its a sci-fi game in the future. It can surely happen right?
well yes if the dev want but the dev really said that there wont transformation content and they happy how mc looks

and then again its a femboy cos if mc has boobs then it wont be a femboy anymore

Apr 14, 2023
hey developer when will the update of this game come also will the new update contian the sex voices and noises made during sex and foreplay like slurping sound cumming sound heavy breathing etc....

Truth5eekker

Nov 26, 2020
I don't plan any transformation content, as I am quite happy with how MC looks. Sorry!
The only changes to him will be rather cosmetic and story-related. A little scar, maybe a bit of tan, stuff like that.
IF we get to chose good variation of female clothes for MC to wear i'm happy. This game is a gem.
PS. Please give him nice pair of high heel boots to wear.

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes