Lunchpind

Jun 22, 2020
Didn't work for me either. Now the game does not launch. Tons of errors on the screen.

Wish there was just a basic cheat code to enter to unlock them rather that fucking around with files and shit.

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Didn't work for me either. Now the game does not launch. Tons of errors on the screen.

Wish there was just a basic cheat code to enter to unlock them rather that fucking around with files and shit.
I am planning to add some cheat code for unlocking the Gallery later on. But considering I have no idea how to do it and there is a boatload of more pressing work, it is fairly low on the priority list, I'm afraid!

kinda want an update void. gimme.
Working on it!
In case you meant something more specific, as Numo said, I post regular updates every four days on Patreon/Substar, and I'm available on Discord every day. That said, anyone can, of course, also ask here!

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
i know that you wont be add more people but could at some point we got a woman like the blue alien woman with cock like hers cos i like the look of that one

ate80

Sep 5, 2020
The code for unlock all gallery will be:
Python:
def unlock_gallery():
    for i in replay_gallery.items:
        for e in i.init_items:
            persistent.replay_gallery_unlocks.append(e.label)
Copy this rpy file to the game folder. There is a button at the top left of the main menu ("Unlock Gallery").
VoidPilgrim if there is a problem I remove the file.
Note: I recommend playing the game and watching the scenes because the story is very good.

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
The code for unlock all gallery will be:
Python:
def unlock_gallery():
    for i in replay_gallery.items:
        for e in i.init_items:
            persistent.replay_gallery_unlocks.append(e.label)
Copy this rpy file to the game folder. There is a button at the top left of the main menu ("Unlock Gallery").
VoidPilgrim if there is a problem I remove the file.
Note: I recommend playing the game and watching the scenes because the story is very good.
You are most excellent, ate80! Thank you! I'll test it out, and if everything is good, I will add it to the next release. Hit me up with a PM if you want a spot in the credits!

lthasatan

Apr 18, 2018
He updates on Patreon and Discord pretty regularly:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am usually not too much into non-"regular" futa, but this orc lady is so fucking hot. I love her attire.
On a scale of 0 to awesome, how much is she sexually aggressive and consent skeptic? Will she be introduced in the next update?

Reactions: VoidPilgrim

Numo-M4

Apr 1, 2020
I am usually not too much into non-"regular" futa, but this orc lady is so fucking hot. I love her attire.
On a scale of 0 to awesome, how much is she sexually aggressive and consent skeptic? Will she be introduced in the next update?
From the Patreon:

"Hello dear friends!

I hope the Holidays are treating you only in the most fabulous manner! Let's have another Future Concepts update!

Beyond the Periphery lies the Savage sectors (or Independent/Uncharted, depending on whom you ask). Endless, mostly unexplored swaths of deep space. Here, all kinds of danger lurk. From pirates and unclassified aliens to today's topic: orcish raider clans. So, let me talk about the lore while peppering the article with the early WIPs of one of the most notable orc raider leader!

If there is one thing on which people of the Frontier and Union officials agree, it is that Orcs are dangerous, savage, and incompatible with any advanced society. Orcs seem to proudly agree. After all, they capitalize on their infamy, roaming the endless galactic lanes of the Periphery as pirates, slavers, mercenaries, and, most commonly, raiders.

The green-skinned tribes seem to take great pride in their anti-civilizational stance; their societies are simple, built around ancient tribal lines. To summarize most prevailing orcish philosophy, they never needed anything more advanced, and therefore, there is no reason for others to aspire for more either.

Orcs live according to their old, and by all means, primitive customs. The biggest, strongest, most virile, and most ruthless rule tightly-knit tribes that regularly go on raids for new technology, human sexual toys, and other resources they need for life. Some live on planets, while others live on their rag-tag fleets. Both are, however, quick to adopt any new technology they capture, steal, or pillage. With orcs, the old traditions meet technological pragmatism.

Generally speaking, orcish women are domineering to a fault and obsessed with social standing in their tribe. They enjoy fighting (both for sport and life), trading, and endlessly breeding their harem boys. Physically speaking, they are usually a lot taller than humans, some rising well above 7 feet (200cm). They are naturally muscular, their skin of various shades of green. Eyes tend to be either yellow or red.

Despite all this (and more!), a clever spacer knows he can often cut a deal with Orcs since they seem to share a propensity to trade and haggle with their distant Goblin cousins. And just like their shorter relatives, Orcs love human boys and men. After all, every Orcish mistress' wealth is measured by how numerous and how "subjugated" (that is, how well-fucked) its residents are.

There is much more to them, and you will get a chance for many in-depth (quite literally!) experiences in the future!"

PS: In the Discord, VoidPilgrim was discussing giving her some cock piercing(s). Perhaps studs.

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Simply put, if you like the tall pirate lady and swole security lady, you will VERY much like the mean green lady!

Jul 30, 2020
so I've played up most of whats available right now. Ive done all I can with ginny and the desperna crew. I might have one more mission for markala and 2 more in the mines. I love the mommy dom aspect of tessa. its not so common in other futa games. I personally would love to see it go further. I also like the muscular amazon look of amira. I would have liked to see abit more alien looking dicks though. Still, its a stellar game so far and i'll look forward to your future potential.

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes