RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It's been some time since i put one of those here but as people keeping asking about a release date (which doesn't existi yet) i remembered to post this here. :)
Release 5 Progress Report #1
Hello friends!
It is high time to start with the regular reporting on the progress of the much-awaited Release 5! So, without further ado, let's dig into it!

Tessa Day 3:
Writing: 30%
Renders: 20%

Lise Day 3:
Writing: 20%
Renders: 20%

Bar Side Jobs 2:
Writing: 0%
Renders: 0%

Reworks iteration 2:
Renders: 30%

Technical:
R4.5 fixes: 80%
R4.5 text corrections: 40%
Soundtrack & sounds: 20%

This one might look a bit shorter, but regarding spicy content, it will be a particularly big update! I already talked about Lise's and Tessa's content, but what about the Bar?
Well, I'm glad you asked! Ginny's Bar will open again with another work offer for you to check out. What will the raven-haired & leather-loving smuggler want to help with this time? A simple bartending, or maybe to relieve some pressure in the pipes? Who knows! One thing is sure: it will be particularly spicy, as Ginny will most certainly want an entire night with our MC!

I am still unsure about the release estimate, but as the work progresses, I will let you know as soon as possible.
That's it for today! If you have any questions, suggestions, or ideas, please let me know!

lthasatan

Apr 18, 2018
Anyway, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, friends!
View attachment 3195594
I think I can recognize the characters by the cock:
-Left most is the bartender.
-Next is the momy dommy
-Next is the easy one, the alien
-Next is the cute adorable red hair
-Sideways is the one and only pirate lady
-On the right is security lady
-And doing the fucking is doctor lady
Am I right? If so should I be proud or ashamed?

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
MERRY CHRISTMAS! Thanks for all your hard work!

I'm looking forward to dressing up the spacer en femme and chastity caging him whenever possible, but I wouldn't want any major transformation so I'm glad thats not in the works. I'm also glad there won't be piss or fart content either (sorry to the guy who asked, but it's not my scene). Really the only change I would want for the MC is maaaybe a haircut? And I won't cry if that doesn't become an option, I bet that (and the clothes, and the cage...) would be annoying to implement for every fuck animation.
how about his hair ? will we able customize it
This. I like my traps with long hair.
I am still undecided about the haircut. On the one hand, I would like to have that in the game; on the other hand, it translates to rendering EVERY single scene with MC twice (or three times, four times, etc., for each haircut). I will think about it further!

hey developer when will the update of this game come also will the new update contian the sex voices and noises made during sex and foreplay like slurping sound cumming sound heavy breathing etc....
Not yet! Also, I am not currently planning any voice acting. But sounds, including sex sounds, are a yes.

IF we get to chose good variation of female clothes for MC to wear i'm happy. This game is a gem.
PS. Please give him nice pair of high heel boots to wear.
He will get a whole lot of skimpy dresses during the Brothel route, including heels!

I think I can recognize the characters by the cock:
-Left most is the bartender.
-Next is the momy dommy
-Next is the easy one, the alien
-Next is the cute adorable red hair
-Sideways is the one and only pirate lady
-On the right is security lady
-And doing the fucking is doctor lady
Am I right? If so should I be proud or ashamed?
100% correct! Dangerously, if not illegally based.

Apr 14, 2023
okay okay guys a very heart throbbing question IF YOU WERE TO DATE ANY CHARACTER IN STAR PERIPHERY
1.how will your love story with that particular character will start ?
2.would you like a toxic relationship(no ntr no public humiliation no trauma) or a healthy sex filled relationship ?
3.name the character and why would you choose her and also would she top you or you top her (once selected wont be changable)
i will personally would like to have either the biggest boobed biggest dick character or the bar owner or the blonde madam at the office and i would like them to be rough on me while being gentle on after care

lthasatan

Apr 18, 2018
okay okay guys a very heart throbbing question IF YOU WERE TO DATE ANY CHARACTER IN STAR PERIPHERY
There are two answers, one for ultra gooned me, and one for human me.

gooned: Pirate lady or security lady and violent rape
human: Cute adorable red hair, in heavy metal concert

2.would you like a toxic relationship(no ntr no public humiliation no trauma) or a healthy sex filled relationship ?
gooned: yes ntr, yes public humiliation, yes trauma, yes any violent humiliating degeneracy
human: healthy sex filled relationship

3.name the character and why would you choose her and also would she top you or you top her (once selected wont be changable)
gooned: Pirate Lady or Security Lady, it is a very hard question. On one hand Pirate Lady is Pirate Lady, on the other hand Amiras cock is (and I quote) "It is girthier at the tip, its fat head clearly made to hammer things to submission."
human: Red hair lady, because she is the ideal partner one can wish for.

Apr 14, 2023

gooned: yes ntr, yes public humiliation, yes trauma, yes any violent humiliating degeneracy

gooned: Pirate Lady or Security Lady, it is a very hard question. On one hand Pirate Lady is Pirate Lady, on the other hand Amiras cock is (and I quote) "It is girthier at the tip, its fat head clearly made to hammer things to submission."
me reading to your gooned version i think i will go with your pirate lady HUMAN SIDE

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Pirate lady this, pirate lady that. Hmm i am sensing a patern here. :ROFLMAO:

Seriously it is nice to have a space scifi game where the protagonist doesn't need to avoid all the landmines to form a nice relationship with a futa/trans lady. Plus said landmines are pretty obvious to anyone who wish to see a what if scenario.
:):cool:

Apr 14, 2023
this game got such great figures milfy mommy futanari doms i mean look at those curves loo at those boobies look at those dickssssss wish real women had cocks :):)

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes