TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Amira and The Spacer character sheets people.
Have to say i feel quite happy seeing the protagonist being called The Spacer after having used the nickname for him for some time. Also i love his past working as a thief and industrial spy. :p :love:
"Kink: Handholding"

THAT FILTHY SLUT!!!

Reactions: VoidPilgrim

MeowAF

May 18, 2023
This game is great, not to mention there's not lot futa based game out there so keep up the good work dev

edit: Also it would be much more great if had apk platform

Last edited:

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
I am in desperate need for more Grace content. the fetish list only made it worse.
You'll have to wait a little, but she will become a regular occurrence at certain point. I already have some good stuff prepared for her!

For the one I found, it looks like Tessa is right around the same area (but longer). Since Eleanor, Tessa and Markala are the 3 that say you can't handle this yet I wanted to know the numbers :sneaky:
Tess is longer but less girthy. Markala is the longest (though only by very little over Tessa). Ella is girthiest by a great margin!
For now.

Any plans to have scenes with the tall, skinny alien? Not them specifically, the species.
Yes, she will get a scene! There will be more lithe/skinnier characters later on, but the main focus will always be deep in the thicc territories!

When you have a kink listed as <redacted> is that you leaving room open for more or is that you not wanting to spoil some big event that each lady has?
Yes!

Are you willing to list the girth as well? At the widest point?
With Nitlix's charsheet released yesterday, I am done with character sheets for now. At some point, after more characters are introduced, I will start making them again and possibly add more information like girth!

wallega643

Oct 7, 2023
Do most of the characters have to be so fat? They could be more female looking and some characters could be artificial like advanced androids or whatever.

Reactions: GaRbS

FoundationLegal

Nov 11, 2022
Do most of the characters have to be so fat? They could be more female looking and some characters could be artificial like advanced androids or whatever.
Most of the characters aren't fat though? Thick? Yeah 100%. And they're not dainty hourglass figures but like half of the introduced characters have visible ab definition, so I don't really get where you're coming from. You don't get bodies with tits and asses like that while also having size zero waists.

wallega643

Oct 7, 2023
You know what I mean, it doesn't have to look that cartoony and really the proportions could change because of sex or some plot device whatever.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I believe the only character that could actually be called fat would be Grace.
Tessa, Markala, Pike and Anitta would be what i call thick. Meanwhile Eleanor, Amira, Lise, Nitlix and Ginny would be more lean and/or muscular.

Also did you played the game? Much of R3 update was about a big mission Spacer took from Ginny to scavenge a derelict Union ship. However the place is full of xenomorph like AIs.

You know what I mean, it doesn't have to look that cartoony and really the proportions could change because of sex or some plot device whatever.
Those are the developer's choices, we are all just along for the ride. :cool:

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
I'm going to accept that as a bit of both then. Room for more kinks sometimes, and possible spoilers for big events for some other characters.

With Nitlix's charsheet released yesterday, I am done with character sheets for now. At some point, after more characters are introduced, I will start making them again and possibly add more information like girth!
Thank you!

Reactions: VoidPilgrim

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
This is kinda buggin me since I started playing this game but... who fixes the laser pistol? Can the player go back to the derelict union ship?
I am betting on either Lise or Pike helping fix the laser gun. About the second one only Void knows, but i sure would love to bring my Spacer there again. :p
The mystery and the mix of horror with horny that results in the best sex scene so far in the game for me, plus i want to know if the "xeno" AI can be reasoned with since she can talk. :love:

MeowAF

May 18, 2023
Does star periphery has discord? and for developer, does your patreon strictly to non english? since im not understand ur patreon language except English and my native tongue

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes