RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Looks cool i just hate VP spending too much time making reworks. Would prefer he used the location as a lobby/bar for the brothel perhaps.
It's not like he is stopping progress on the game to remaster previous chapters. He is making updates on the renders for new chapters while also doing changes here and there to the old ones. :)
Besides having different locations helps setting this game apart in a good way.

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Will mommy make us wear latex too?
Tessa won't really be making you wear anything, but you might make her happy (and all hot and bothered) if you wear certain types of clothing. You'll have to find out which ones on your own! But everything will be naturally optional!

will there be any new glory hole scenes ? i really like them
Not in R5, but there will be more gloryhole later on!

Looks cool i just hate VP spending too much time making reworks. Would prefer he used the location as a lobby/bar for the brothel perhaps.
No worries about that; I never spend more than 10% of development time on reworks! That is why I only remade the smaller part of the Bar so that it is ready for Ginny's content in R5. The rest of it will have to wait for later.
I do keep upgrading the character models, which will continue until they are finished according to my original ideas. Which is fairly close for most of the main cast.

assman69420

May 21, 2020
This might be a known thing and I'm just very late on reporting it, but the most recent updates new scenes don't show in the gallery for me. I intended to revisit them but only the older scenes were there.

That is why I only remade the smaller part of the Bar so that it is ready for Ginny's content in R5.
For some reason I thought Ginny wasn't the focus on the next update. Does that mean the options to pay off some of your debt with your mouth or ass will be enabled? :love:

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
will we get more things to do with goblins or the wanted lady late on the game?
Yes, to both! The gobbos will get some content fairly soon, while the tall pirate lady is a part of the main cast and will later become a fairly regularly recurring character with her own route.

This might be a known thing and I'm just very late on reporting it, but the most recent updates new scenes don't show in the gallery for me. I intended to revisit them but only the older scenes were there.
Huh, that is strange. Are you using pre-R4 saves? Have you tried deleting your persistent data? And are you on the latest public version? The Gallery should work as intended on the latest, as I haven't heard otherwise!

For some reason I thought Ginny wasn't the focus on the next update. Does that mean the options to pay off some of your debt with your mouth or ass will be enabled? :love:
Oh yes! Twink-kun will be paying with both of his holes in this update!

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Yes, to both! The gobbos will get some content fairly soon, while the tall pirate lady is a part of the main cast and will later become a fairly regularly recurring character with her own route.

Huh, that is strange. Are you using pre-R4 saves? Have you tried deleting your persistent data? And are you on the latest public version? The Gallery should work as intended on the latest, as I haven't heard otherwise!

if you go with pirate lady atm its a game over right?

lthasatan

Apr 18, 2018
if you go with pirate lady atm its a game over right?
The best possible game over, but yes. I am pretty sure the fact that there is no more Pirate Lady is some sort of hate crime. We had some absurdly great scenes with Amira last update, so I can almost forgive Void... almost.
If I am not mistaken we will get more Pirate Lady not in the next release but in the following one after. I may be wrong; wishful thinking is a hell of a drug. I would bet close to the middle of the year we will get some more of her glory.

Last edited:

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
The best possible game over, but yes. I am pretty sure the fact that there is no more Pirate Lady is some sort of hate crime. We had some absurdly great scenes with Amira last update, so I can almost forgive Void... almost.
If I am not mistaken we will get more Pirate Lady not in the next release but in the following one after. I may be wrong; wishful thinking is a hell of a drug. I would bet close to the middle of the year we will get some more of her glory.
i need more of the blue lady cos she has one of the best cocks in the game so far but all the ladys are great

also you most be her biggest fan;)

Reactions: VoidPilgrim

Paramara

Mar 14, 2023
Tessa won't really be making you wear anything, but you might make her happy (and all hot and bothered) if you wear certain types of clothing. You'll have to find out which ones on your own! But everything will be naturally optional!
I see, it's just that, i felt, that Tessa making twink-kun wear a uniform in the container inspection realy added to the soft-dom aspect of the character. Although i see how it could conflict with your vision of her character.

Reactions: VoidPilgrim

assman69420

May 21, 2020
I am using saves from the previous update, so maybe that's the issue? Had no problem completing the new content, but I don't see it in the gallery at all. It's not like it shows up locked, all the scenes are totally absent. Maybe its because of the saves?

I haven't tried deleting my persistent data because I don't know what that means :ROFLMAO: I wouldn't want to delete anything that might erase my progress or mess up my game.

Fuck yes! My personal favorites are Tessa, Eleanor aka Pirate Lady and Markala aka Blue Lady - what can I say, I see the MC as a total size queen - but I'm happy Ginny will get some personal use out of the deal. Just plain silly to put him in the gloryhole before making ample use of his talents first hand!

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
It will take a bit before Pirate Lady gets more time to have some fun with our MC. She plays a pretty important part in the main story, and as such, she is generally a bearer of the story changes. Later on, she will become a lot more regular occurrence!

I see, it's just that, i felt, that Tessa making twink-kun wear a uniform in the container inspection realy added to the soft-dom aspect of the character. Although i see how it could conflict with your vision of her character.
Ohh, if you wanted to know about that doting/softly dom regular clothing selection, then that would be a running theme with Tessa!
Sexual/feminine clothing will always be optional for obvious reasons, but working/regular clothing, she will be doing that fairly often.

Each of the main cast will have a bit of a "caring" side to them: Tessa clothing, Amira guns, Lise tech, Iris health, etc. You know, a little something in which they simply know better and will suffer no arguments.

There is even a screenshot of the future (very early WIP!) inventory that reflects this:
inventorywip.jpg

I am using saves from the previous update, so maybe that's the issue? Had no problem completing the new content, but I don't see it in the gallery at all. It's not like it shows up locked, all the scenes are totally absent. Maybe its because of the saves?
I haven't tried deleting my persistent data because I don't know what that means :ROFLMAO: I wouldn't want to delete anything that might erase my progress or mess up my game.
I am pretty sure it is because of the saves/persistent data. The first Gallery version was regrettably bugged, which was one of the reasons why I released R4.5, which is regrettably not save-compatible because of how persistent data work.

To fix that, you need to start a clean game. These are located in the game's folder, specifically StarPeriphery-Release4-pc\game\saves and in the Window's appdata. To delete these:
  1. Press the Windows button + r
  2. Insert "%appdata%"
  3. Go to the RenPy folder
  4. Go to the Star Periphery folder
  5. Delete all files there
You need to delete data from both of these folders (and the saves, too).
That said, this will remove all your progress from your game. So, if it is just the scenes missing from the Gallery, I would recommend just waiting for R5 and then doing it!

Fuck yes! My personal favorites are Tessa, Eleanor aka Pirate Lady and Markala aka Blue Lady - what can I say, I see the MC as a total size queen - but I'm happy Ginny will get some personal use out of the deal. Just plain silly to put him in the gloryhole before making ample use of his talents first hand!
It doesn't make sense now, but once Part 1 is finished and you're able to do everything at your own pace, it will! That said, Ginny's scene in R5 will be pretty spicy!

Sakyazel

Apr 3, 2021
Your pirates and blueberries shall only feature after Nitlix debuted. Or at best at the same time. I have spoken.

lthasatan

Apr 18, 2018
It will take a bit before Pirate Lady gets more time to have some fun with our MC. She plays a pretty important part in the main story, and as such, she is generally a bearer of the story changes. Later on, she will become a lot more regular occurrence!
I can wait. It makes sense. I guess day 3 of Tessa and Lis next, then day 3 Isis and Amira in the next update. I should have kept my mouth shut, so I could be deluded longer. After punching the wall a few times I am a bit calmer.

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
I really can't wait for a scene with the tall alien lady we helped unload her ship at the docks. I don't know her name (maybe it was shown and I forgot, in that case, stupid me I guess :LOL:), but ever since I encountered her I've been looking forward to her scene(s)! It's probably gonna take a while though, right VoidPilgrim? I know there's a scene coming, as I asked that in the past. I'm just 'counting the days'.

Also really looking forward to more events like the abandoned starship. Exploring, sexy latex dolls, tentacles. Making choices were to go and were not to go. Loved the two tentacle scenes, wouldn't mind some type of alien lady that has tentacles and uses them whilst making love.

That together with more scenes of Lise and Markala, exploring planets (I think you mentioned going to (a) planet(s) in the past), the inventory system, there's sooo much to look foward too!

lthasatan

Apr 18, 2018
I really can't wait for a scene with the tall alien lady we helped unload her ship at the docks. I don't know her name (maybe it was shown and I forgot, in that case, stupid me I guess :LOL:), but ever since I encountered her I've been looking forward to her scene(s)! It's probably gonna take a while though, right VoidPilgrim? I know there's a scene coming, as I asked that in the past. I'm just 'counting the days'.

Also really looking forward to more events like the abandoned starship. Exploring, sexy latex dolls, tentacles. Making choices were to go and were not to go. Loved the two tentacle scenes, wouldn't mind some type of alien lady that has tentacles and uses them whilst making love.

That together with more scenes of Lise and Markala, exploring planets (I think you mentioned going to (a) planet(s) in the past), the inventory system, there's sooo much to look foward too!
The best thing with these games is forget they exist, then when you find there is a new update it is a good surprise. I ended up forming the habit of visiting this thread as I like joking with the regulars.

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes