lthasatan

Apr 18, 2018
I also try to keep expectations low, but it is pretty hard when the patches for this game consistently over deliver.
Last time I was hyped for a release from other game was the Wallis part 2 from Futadom World, and it was a huge disappointed (for me at least)
I am considerably more hyped for the Pirate Lady part 2, so if Void screws up, i may be forced to hunt him down.

longbirch

Nov 6, 2022
i see the goodness here like a more or less free cherry on top of my life that i get sometimes. it's nice when i get it, but it's not something i can expect to happen all the time.

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
I really can't wait for a scene with the tall alien lady we helped unload her ship at the docks. I don't know her name (maybe it was shown and I forgot, in that case, stupid me I guess :LOL:), but ever since I encountered her I've been looking forward to her scene(s)! It's probably gonna take a while though, right VoidPilgrim? I know there's a scene coming, as I asked that in the past. I'm just 'counting the days'.
Cyn! I would like to give her a scene in R7.

Also really looking forward to more events like the abandoned starship. Exploring, sexy latex dolls, tentacles. Making choices were to go and were not to go. Loved the two tentacle scenes, wouldn't mind some type of alien lady that has tentacles and uses them whilst making love.
That together with more scenes of Lise and Markala, exploring planets (I think you mentioned going to (a) planet(s) in the past), the inventory system, there's sooo much to look foward too!
Part 2 will have a lot of stuff like that. Visiting a lot of pretty cool places, meeting all kinds of strange & spicy alien ladies, etc. I posted a lot of information and screenshots about that in SP's anniversary post on Patreon/Substar; I'm sure someone will leak it sooner or later! That said, there will be more space adventuring in the upcoming releases as well!

I also try to keep expectations low, but it is pretty hard when the patches for this game consistently over deliver.
Last time I was hyped for a release from other game was the Wallis part 2 from Futadom World, and it was a huge disappointed (for me at least)
I am considerably more hyped for the Pirate Lady part 2, so if Void screws up, i may be forced to hunt him down.
No worries about the Pirate Lady; I have some neat stuff planned for her. If you enjoyed her first scene, you won't be disappointed!

dreamtype

Jan 6, 2022
First the art for this really good. However, there is entirely too much text. Too much to comfortably read and comprehend actually. Just spit balling here but I would suggest you cap it at a Maximum of 10 text boxes per player action/event. Maybe average at like 3 text boxes per action.

Apr 14, 2023
yup bro futa facesitting is great both when they sit on your face and when they stand and demand a standing rim job from back while also stroking her big fat juicy cock also i would also wanna be shared among them simuntaneously
ANY EXTRA SCENES WOULD WE BE GETTING THEM ? OF COURSE NO NTR

Numo-M4

Apr 1, 2020
Void, will the character ever give rimjobs? Futa facesitting is kinda hot
yup bro futa facesitting is great both when they sit on your face and when they stand and demand a standing rim job from back while also stroking her big fat juicy cock also i would also wanna be shared among them simuntaneously
ANY EXTRA SCENES WOULD WE BE GETTING THEM ? OF COURSE NO NTR
The character Lise will showcase face sitting and rimjobs. She already has one standing rimjob scene in the shower

Reactions: VoidPilgrim
Apr 14, 2023
bro but facesiting and rimminga futanari asshole gives another pleasure i am being greedy here the mafia lady the blonde doctor the mine worker futanari and the loving caring biggest dick futanari mommy with the biggest mommy milker they should have no they need no they require no they demand such scenes to be added for them

• Haha
Reactions: hrhr and fanboi
Apr 14, 2023
There will be some optional sissification scenes with a couple of characters, but the game will pretty much be exclusively futanari on femboy, I'm afraid.
damn it bro i wanted futanari on female femboys are good too but being a female myself i wanna get full satisfaction sissification is making a male act and do stuff like female but not biological female

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Void, will the character ever give rimjobs? Futa facesitting is kinda hot
There will be a bit of that here and there. It won't be particularly common, but I can promise it will be present!

also hey developer can't we change ourselves for a while to a girl i would like as i am a girl irl so you know to get the feeell
like please can the next update have this ? please
I am not planning that. SP is a futa on femboy game and will stay that way.

Hope you are doing well :)
I am doing great, and SP development continues as planned! Thank you for asking! How about you?

Apr 14, 2023
There will be a bit of that here and there. It won't be particularly common, but I can promise it will be present!

I am not planning that. SP is a futa on femboy game and will stay that way.

I am doing great, and SP development continues as planned! Thank you for asking! How about you?
please atlease grant IRIS THE SMUGLER QUEEN and THE THICKEST LOVING MOMMY FUTANARI rimjobs scene please make it nasty rimbojs while we are at it u did not had any problem in nasty sloppy bj so why not this please

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes