Apr 14, 2023
damn all these months i have been edging to this game hoping for updates rather than the tease here its so wrong to tease me with all those spoiler pics and updates screenshots u guys down bad making me me edge when will the update come ?

Reactions: killuaxoxo

Sakyazel

Apr 3, 2021
Grace is incredible. I wouldn't mind if she were heavier with a more pronounced and sexy double chin, plus a bigger belly just waiting to be worshiped.
I would mind ,but this makes me wonder what ll be the most niche fetish in the game . I shouldnt cast the first stone when it comes to niche fetishes...

It would be kind of brilliant and funny if there was a variation of the MC's blowjob scene with girls with really thick dicks. Where he would be with his jaw dislocated due to lack of blowjob skills. :oops:

Consequences on the MC's body are something important to happen, for him to learn that he cannot face all types of cocks without training. :whistle:

Sorry for my "cruel" thinking and bad talk. :censored:
That would fit more into futadom binding sim than this game.
I think cruel is fine but in the right context that doesnt make it silly. Like some orc pirates might rough you up more than you bargained for. 'woops mc got injured from trying to choke on dick' is a bit silly in an immersion breaking way. Some violent beastess simply choking you out on her dick is more believable. Either because they do not care but i see poor self control also working as an explanation. They then would be super worried about you.

Reactions: FizzyMayonnaise

Arachnophilia

Jun 20, 2021
I would mind ,but this makes me wonder what ll be the most niche fetish in the game . I shouldnt cast the first stone when it comes to niche fetishes...

That would fit more into futadom binding sim than this game.
I think cruel is fine but in the right context that doesnt make it silly. Like some orc pirates might rough you up more than you bargained for. 'woops mc got injured from trying to choke on dick' is a bit silly in an immersion breaking way. Some violent beastess simply choking you out on her dick is more believable. Either because they do not care but i see poor self control also working as an explanation. They then would be super worried about you.
I understood what you meant. But I think I would like it more because of the fetish, and sometimes there are examples of futadom, which is in Gloryhole and Bad Ending with the Pirate. And there is no other game that has beautiful graphics and details about the body and size like Void did, so I even imagined that here.

Apr 8, 2023
View attachment 3478581
Grace is fattest girl, I think actually obese people irl would trade their double chin ,hanging belly and barrel shape for her body. Aside from the infinite hip width she is very proportional :D . Bottom heavy is hardly the worst distribution.
I also have a preference for slender characters but I think most us agree for futadom theme its good to have some sort of height / strenght or even mass difference in favor of the ladies. Wide hips also work to help with femininity. The only drawback is that shapely midriffs are kinda lost, or at least unfocused when so much of everything else fills the screen. All in all I like that there is this flavor to the game, Grace is interesting. 1-2 more characters could do with smaller hips but its a stylistic choice to make ladies well endowed everywhere and we'd probably complain more if they werent.
While I can get behind Markala and Tess, Grace is definitely too big for me; she's at the bottom of my favorite characters list. The only thing I might like about her is her personality because she seems cool. But I admit you're right, people in the real world who weigh as much as Grace would certainly envy her figure because she has huge breasts, wide hips, and you can still find some waist there.

The woman in the picture you sent is sexy and cute at the same time. Those big breasts on that petite body further emphasize how big they are. And that's beautiful; she's like a character from an anime. I also think her figure wouldn't fit in with futadom. For me, favorite female silhouettes and futadom differ a bit. Women can be cute and petite like this one here, but futadom must be strong and dominant, so it needs to be visible in her silhouette, but I prefer tall and athletic silhouettes, plus big firm breasts (BECAUSE I LOVE THEM).

If I were to mix already known characters, I would choose: Markala's height, Lise's silhouette, and Iris's breasts; the closest character to this would be Anitta. I like that the silhouettes in this game differ from each other like in real life. Two characters can be chubby, but they look different, they are well-designed! It helps to immerse in the game; immersion grows.

The same goes for the shape of the face. It's not like in some anime where everyone has the same face and only the hairstyle changes. The characters have different face shapes, and as for the Despina crew, my favorite face is Iris's. I could also explain silhouettes using Overwatch as an example; I like feminine silhouettes like Kiriko, Tracer, and of course the most beautiful Mercy.

But when I think about futadom, I think more of characters like Pharah, Brigitte, and Junker Queen. Not Zarya, too much muscle!

You have a few examples, enjoy your eyes :D

I like the size differences, so well shown in the animation "Work Off The Payment At The Inn Part 3 [NYL]". Maybe only these dicks were too big, but these were examples of silhouettes and their shapes.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
While I can get behind Markala and Tess, Grace is definitely too big for me; she's at the bottom of my favorite characters list. The only thing I might like about her is her personality because she seems cool. But I admit you're right, people in the real world who weigh as much as Grace would certainly envy her figure because she has huge breasts, wide hips, and you can still find some waist there.

The woman in the picture you sent is sexy and cute at the same time. Those big breasts on that petite body further emphasize how big they are. And that's beautiful; she's like a character from an anime. I also think her figure wouldn't fit in with futadom. For me, favorite female silhouettes and futadom differ a bit. Women can be cute and petite like this one here, but futadom must be strong and dominant, so it needs to be visible in her silhouette, but I prefer tall and athletic silhouettes, plus big firm breasts (BECAUSE I LOVE THEM).

If I were to mix already known characters, I would choose: Markala's height, Lise's silhouette, and Iris's breasts; the closest character to this would be Anitta. I like that the silhouettes in this game differ from each other like in real life. Two characters can be chubby, but they look different, they are well-designed! It helps to immerse in the game; immersion grows.

The same goes for the shape of the face. It's not like in some anime where everyone has the same face and only the hairstyle changes. The characters have different face shapes, and as for the Despina crew, my favorite face is Iris's. I could also explain silhouettes using Overwatch as an example; I like feminine silhouettes like Kiriko, Tracer, and of course the most beautiful Mercy.

But when I think about futadom, I think more of characters like Pharah, Brigitte, and Junker Queen. Not Zarya, too much muscle!

You have a few examples, enjoy your eyes :D

I like the size differences, so well shown in the animation "Work Off The Payment At The Inn Part 3 [NYL]". Maybe only these dicks were too big, but these were examples of silhouettes and their shapes.
my good sir you have a great taste in futa i can tell you that but i do love both thick and fit futa but ofc there is limit for thick they can be so i do kinda get where you coming from wtih thickness that it can be two much

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
It would be kind of brilliant and funny if there was a variation of the MC's blowjob scene with girls with really thick dicks. Where he would be with his jaw dislocated due to lack of blowjob skills. :oops:

Consequences on the MC's body are something important to happen, for him to learn that he cannot face all types of cocks without training. :whistle:

Sorry for my "cruel" thinking and bad talk. :censored:
i do agree that it would be nice with really thick cock but just not the whole dislocated thats abit to much also dont get more wrong i love the ladys to be rough

Apr 8, 2023
I understood what you meant. But I think I would like it more because of the fetish, and sometimes there are examples of futadom, which is in Gloryhole and Bad Ending with the Pirate. And there is no other game that has beautiful graphics and details about the body and size like Void did, so I even imagined that here.

Personally, I wouldn't want such cruel situations to occur. It's because of things like that I couldn't enjoy FutaDomWorld. It's too dark, too cruel.

For me, the only positive ending in this game would be organizing a successful revolution. As for Gloryhole Day 2, it's probably my favorite scene, 100% domination, but I never felt bad for a moment. It's like the more, the better, but if you cross that thin line, it stops being cool, and this scene is before that mentioned line. VP did it brilliantly.

I like it when there's some level of coercion, whether minor or major. Or simply because we don't have any other choice for some reason. Or it's the best/easiest option, something like "I don't want to but I have to." For example, the fact that we decide to go to Gloryhole is because we owe money to Ginny and want to repay it quickly. If it weren't for that, we'd be heavily depraved right at the beginning of the game.

That's why I prefer such scenes to be motivated by something. I don't want our hero to sleep with the entire galaxy throughout the game just because he likes it; he'd just be a plain whore then. But I still want him to sleep with the entire galaxy!

I prefer situations like "Mines Threesome 1" where we do something illegal, get caught, have to strip naked, and don't even object because we know we messed up and don't want to lose our job.

Arachnophilia

Jun 20, 2021
Personally, I wouldn't want such cruel situations to occur. It's because of things like that I couldn't enjoy FutaDomWorld. It's too dark, too cruel.

For me, the only positive ending in this game would be organizing a successful revolution. As for Gloryhole Day 2, it's probably my favorite scene, 100% domination, but I never felt bad for a moment. It's like the more, the better, but if you cross that thin line, it stops being cool, and this scene is before that mentioned line. VP did it brilliantly.

I like it when there's some level of coercion, whether minor or major. Or simply because we don't have any other choice for some reason. Or it's the best/easiest option, something like "I don't want to but I have to." For example, the fact that we decide to go to Gloryhole is because we owe money to Ginny and want to repay it quickly. If it weren't for that, we'd be heavily depraved right at the beginning of the game.

That's why I prefer such scenes to be motivated by something. I don't want our hero to sleep with the entire galaxy throughout the game just because he likes it; he'd just be a plain whore then. But I still want him to sleep with the entire galaxy!

I prefer situations like "Mines Threesome 1" where we do something illegal, get caught, have to strip naked, and don't even object because we know we messed up and don't want to lose our job.
its all cool maybe you could use choke or gag but i get what you mean
Totally! I'm not talking in my native language. So I keep using fetish/kink "tag" terms, and it may have sounded extreme.

Being more specific in my view of the "dislocated jaw" tag, it is usually the character with the enlarged mouth... Throath bulge... this things... | Yeaaah, it sounds like you said 'choke or gag'.
Sorry for the confusion. o_O (I need to stop defining visions by tags I see in fanarts.)

Apr 8, 2023
Totally! I'm not talking in my native language. So I keep using fetish/kink "tag" terms, and it may have sounded extreme.

Being more specific in my view of the "dislocated jaw" tag, it is usually the character with the enlarged mouth... Throath bulge... this things... | Yeaaah, it sounds like you said 'choke or gag'.
Sorry for the confusion. o_O (I need to stop defining visions by tags I see in fanarts.)
Yes, I understood this a moment ago, and it is an interesting idea

Reactions: Arachnophilia

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020

so what you meant by dislocated jaw was Throath bulge cos i could agree that would be really nice

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020

also english is not my native language

4.90 star(s) 107 Votes