RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Seriously, if Spacer tried to do that he would walk away from the deepthroat with a dislocated jaw or worse. Tessa is way to big and thick for him to be able to do more than a normal blowjob.:oops::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Arachnophilia

DeathProphet.

Jul 16, 2020
You are underestimating MC he can do it he's got skill to take tessa meat rod deeeeeeep down his throat. VP fix this plzzzzz or else i will die of hunger strike

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dark_terror

Dark_terror

Feb 20, 2024
You are underestimating MC he can do it he's got skill to take tessa meat rod deeeeeeep down his throat. VP fix this plzzzzz or else i will die of hunger strike
hahaha i am gonna go hunger stike with you i love tessa too. hahahaha. vp better fix this or there will be two victims from hungerstrike lol.

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
What the hell is this. I thought vp gonna realease deep throat scene with tessa. There are just anal scene huh. I am upset how can you do this to me plz add deep throat scene for tessa i dont care if it takes some time. Or else or else i am gonna go on hunger strike until i have tessa's cock down the throat.
No worries about that! Tessa's content in R5 will be a fully-fledged sex scene(s). No MC's hole will be left unstretched!

Nov 23, 2017
No worries about that! Tessa's content in R5 will be a fully-fledged sex scene(s). No MC's hole will be left unstretched!
VP, I was wondering after looking at some R5 progress reports and replaying Anitta's Cloth Shop scene, Twink-Kun is able to get one of those 3 outfits from Anitta. Will any of those outfits make an appearance in R5 (Tessa's day 3 or side content) or is it still reserved for the future?

Reactions: killuaxoxo

AdamEve9

Nov 12, 2019
Looks hopeful but the grossly obese characters with gtigantic lower parts are rather off putting. If there are some more normal figures i will try it out but for me Gross is not hot. But the futa nature of it all is fine. thanks for the efforts and appoligize for any negative vibe just my honest response. Been a deep supporter and follower of futa art forever.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FizzyMayonnaise

_.Ainz._

Nov 19, 2023
Looks hopeful but the grossly obese characters with gtigantic lower parts are rather off putting. If there are some more normal figures i will try it out but for me Gross is not hot. But the futa nature of it all is fine. thanks for the efforts and appoligize for any negative vibe just my honest response. Been a deep supporter and follower of futa art forever.
wrong-drumpf.gif

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
VP, I was wondering after looking at some R5 progress reports and replaying Anitta's Cloth Shop scene, Twink-Kun is able to get one of those 3 outfits from Anitta. Will any of those outfits make an appearance in R5 (Tessa's day 3 or side content) or is it still reserved for the future?
If there is time for it, I will be making outfit variations! If not, I will be expanding the scenes with different clothing later.

Apr 8, 2023
I have the same. I don't like excessive curves (the exception are breasts), often not even symmetrical to the rest of the body, not to mention thick figures. However, I love futa domination, so the character must be tall and look strong, an athletic figure is welcome, but without exaggerating the muscles, because it starts to resemble a man.
I love BIG breasts and a narrow waist that reflect femininity. When it comes to figures in this game, one of my favorites is Anitta (beautiful, tall, big breasts, waist). There are a lot of fans of big women here, so I don't really count on more such characters. But apart from that, this game is an absolute blast!
It's beautiful, great atmosphere, plot, dialogues, world, characters, and generally everything else. That's why I want more ANITTA, and maybe Nitlix. Because it seems to me that on the character sheet she changes her silhouette, her silhouette is different than the one I remember from the game.

Reactions: fdv161 and Sakyazel

Sakyazel

Apr 3, 2021
grace.png
Grace is fattest girl, I think actually obese people irl would trade their double chin ,hanging belly and barrel shape for her body. Aside from the infinite hip width she is very proportional :D . Bottom heavy is hardly the worst distribution.
I also have a preference for slender characters but I think most us agree for futadom theme its good to have some sort of height / strenght or even mass difference in favor of the ladies. Wide hips also work to help with femininity. The only drawback is that shapely midriffs are kinda lost, or at least unfocused when so much of everything else fills the screen. All in all I like that there is this flavor to the game, Grace is interesting. 1-2 more characters could do with smaller hips but its a stylistic choice to make ladies well endowed everywhere and we'd probably complain more if they werent.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
View attachment 3478581
Grace is fattest girl, I think actually obese people irl would trade their double chin ,hanging belly and barrel shape for her body. Aside from the infinite hip width she is very proportional :D . Bottom heavy is hardly the worst distribution.
I also have a preference for slender characters but I think most us agree for futadom theme its good to have some sort of height / strenght or even mass difference in favor of the ladies. Wide hips also work to help with femininity. The only drawback is that shapely midriffs are kinda lost, or at least unfocused when so much of everything else fills the screen. All in all I like that there is this flavor to the game, Grace is interesting. 1-2 more characters could do with smaller hips but its a stylistic choice to make ladies well endowed everywhere and we'd probably complain more if they werent.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Grace is incredible. I wouldn't mind if she were heavier with a more pronounced and sexy double chin, plus a bigger belly just waiting to be worshiped.

Arachnophilia

Jun 20, 2021
Seriously, if Spacer tried to do that he would walk away from the deepthroat with a dislocated jaw or worse. Tessa is way to big and thick for him to be able to do more than a normal blowjob.:oops::LOL:

It would be kind of brilliant and funny if there was a variation of the MC's blowjob scene with girls with really thick dicks. Where he would be with his jaw dislocated due to lack of blowjob skills. :oops:

Consequences on the MC's body are something important to happen, for him to learn that he cannot face all types of cocks without training. :whistle:

Sorry for my "cruel" thinking and bad talk. :censored:

Reactions: therealmrwolf
4.90 star(s) 107 Votes