wiijay

Aug 26, 2019
Will we see the MC get his dick played with e.g. edging, licks and blowjobs. Its very common in femdom/Futadom to play with the other dicks too.

Jockeyboy

Jan 28, 2019
Damn you futa-on-male enjoyers are lucky, this game looks really amazing. I followed some signiture banners here thinking this was going to be the answer to my sapphic but futa-loving prayers only to get hit with that male protagonist tag. I don't think I've ever seen a full-throated futa domination centered VN like this with a female MC, so I'm super jealous of you guys right now!
Aren't 90% percent of games containing futa, futa on female?

Apr 8, 2023
If you mean generally flirty, horny futa who is looking for a quick unload, then yes, multiple, in fact! Mostly for use as a side character with whom you'll be able to have fun (or, more specifically, they have some fun with you!)
Cool, what about the gothic girl in a bar or nightclub or wherever ? , and goliath girl (Very tall, slightly muscular, with a figure similar to that of lise)?

Last edited:

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Cool, what about the gothic girl in a bar or nightclub or wherever ? , and goliath girl (Very tall, slightly muscular, with a figure similar to that of lise)?
There is a tier that if you join, you can design one character, so you can have one of your ideas in the game

• Wow
Reactions: Sakyazel

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
i dont se there is problem with asking also noncon could be an roleplay:unsure:
No it cannot. Something is either noncon (rape) or is roleplay. It can't be both.

Void already said he will not do this quite a few times already, plus this is against Patreon terms of use. And as we are seeing in the last few weeks Patreon is doing the rounds around developers who may be walking the line or crossing it.

goontuber

Dec 4, 2020
i cant seem to pass all the skill checks on one playthrough. does anyone have a recommended path to pass all checks? i am dying of goon related dehydration.

• Haha
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
i cant seem to pass all the skill checks on one playthrough. does anyone have a recommended path to pass all checks? i am dying of goon related dehydration.
You are supposed to fail some earlier skill checks, but even if you fail them it won't lock you out of content.
Also remember to drink around 2 liters of water daily. :ROFLMAO:

Jockeyboy

Jan 28, 2019
So far i think none, as successful as SP
I wasn't talking about being "successful".
Futa on male is more niche than futa on female. Just from the sample space, futa on female games will tend to be more common and popular.
SP is special in the sense that it hones in on the niche and does it really damn well, not spreading itself too thin, giving it a dedicated fanbase.

I'm sure there are a ton of high quality futa on female games out there.

Reactions: zeo333

MeowAF

May 18, 2023
Futa on male is more niche than futa on female. Just from the sample space, futa on female games will tend to be more common and popular.
SP is special in the sense that it hones in on the niche and does it really damn well, not spreading itself too thin, giving it a dedicated fanbase.

That's wut i mean and there's some (not 90% as u say) decent quality FxF but none as "successful" as SP. Most of FxF is abandoned or short.

Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018

It'd sure be nice if you named them since, as I understood it, problematic toy (not @ ing them as I don't know if they want to be involved in this discussion) was specifically asking about games with futadom on female as the primary focus which do seem to be rare

4.90 star(s) 107 Votes