VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
if you behave will you be rewarded and if your bad you will get punished like you fool around while working you get punished and if you do job good a few times you get a reward?
That is pretty much already in the game to a degree.

Nice, I know who I'll be rooting for then. I love me some sexy black ladies, and they sadly tend to be rare in these games. Also as good a reason as any to finally join your Patreon soon.
I also quite like Pike! Also, thank you very much!

Apr 8, 2023
I like how everything has suddenly come to life here. One photo of a new character was enough, and so many questions already :D. I still have a few more. I miss a horny jerk character in the bar. A bit like Rye, Claudia or Diamond in futadomworld, but of course without unnecessary extremes, something more in your VP style. Personally, I associate such a character with a gothic girl, and nowhere else will such a character fit better than on the periphery, in a bar or a nightclub. Is there a character planned in this or a similar style? I have always believed that an image can explain something better than speech, especially in someone language, after all, we are all visual creatures. That's why it shows what characters I was talking about.

• Red Heart
Reactions: therealmrwolf

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Void already mentioned before that he will not make ultra hiper giant cocks, he wants things that are whitin the realm of "possible to take in real life". :p

Also wouldn't Eleanor be a bit like a "space pirate" Rye? She even has the thickest (human) dick.:D

Nov 23, 2017
Void, quick question, I remember seeing the Roadmap for SP, and R5 had Ginny, Tessa and Lise (which considering that both Tessa and Lise getting their Day 3's it's going to be pretty long).

But I was wondering (since the Roadmap also said that it's not including minor side content like Gloryholes, Spaceport Jobs, Gobbos etc) are there any other side jobs (smut) included in R5?

Apr 8, 2023
Void already mentioned before that he will not make ultra hiper giant cocks, he wants things that are whitin the realm of "possible to take in real life". :p

Also wouldn't Eleanor be a bit like a "space pirate" Rye? She even has the thickest (human) dick.:D
When I wrote about the horny jerk character earlier, comparing it to Rye/Diamond. I was going for the style, look and personality of the characters, not the size of the dick (but big gear is always welcome). Of course, these characters were greatly exaggerated, too aggressive, brutal and lacking empathy, but that was what futadomworld was like. Eleanor may actually be the closest to this type of character, but she doesn't suit me just because of who she is in this world. I would rather compare her to a junker queen or lady hellbender (not that I'm complaining about such characters, I like them too :p). I meant more of a very laid-back gothic horny jerk character (some piercings, tattoos), who hangs out in bars and nightclubs, looking for opportunities to have fun (a little less obligingly). Lots of self-confidence, strong libido, and fucking someone in the toilet or behind the bar. He'll encourage you by saying "buy you a drink" and then leave first, and the droid will inform you that you're the one who has to pay for both of you. And when you meet again and you point it out to her, she will answer with a smile: "I told you I would buy you a drink, not that I would pay for it." When you say it's the same thing, she will quickly change the subject :D. Such a street smartass, a trickster. Actually, when I started thinking about her now, I remembered rainbow dash by screwingwithsfm, her laugh alone gave her an interesting cunning character

Maybe to put it this way, with Eleanor the bad ending was that she turned you into her sex toy. If I had to come up with a bad ending for this character, it would be something like her getting you into some trouble. For example, she would take you to some unpleasant area where gangs rule and say "it's cool here, it's safe, you just have to be careful". And then she would selfishly and recklessly leave you there alone, looking for the dealer. Or I would treat you to some cheap stuff from a left-hand dealer that turned out to be too strong for you, or simply too toxic. But these are just bad endings for example. It could always just be a character with the personality of this girl in this comic. Because she's cool too.

Last edited:

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
When I wrote about the horny jerk character earlier, comparing it to Rye/Diamond. I was going for the style, look and personality of the characters, not the size of the dick (but big gear is always welcome). Of course, these characters were greatly exaggerated, too aggressive, brutal and lacking empathy, but that was what futadomworld was like. Eleanor may actually be the closest to this type of character, but she doesn't suit me just because of who she is in this world. I would rather compare her to a junker queen or lady hellbender (not that I'm complaining about such characters, I like them too :p). I meant more of a very laid-back gothic horny jerk character (some piercings, tattoos), who hangs out in bars and nightclubs, looking for opportunities to have fun (a little less obligingly). Lots of self-confidence, strong libido, and fucking someone in the toilet or behind the bar. He'll encourage you by saying "buy you a drink" and then leave first, and the droid will inform you that you're the one who has to pay for both of you. And when you meet again and you point it out to her, she will answer with a smile: "I told you I would buy you a drink, not that I would pay for it." When you say it's the same thing, she will quickly change the subject :D. Such a street smartass, a trickster. Maybe to put it this way, with Eleanor the bad ending was that she turned you into her sex toy. If I had to come up with a bad ending for this character, it would be something like her getting you into some trouble. For example, she would take you to some unpleasant area where gangs rule and say "it's cool here, it's safe, you just have to be careful". And then she would selfishly and recklessly leave you there alone, looking for the dealer. Or I would treat you to some cheap stuff from a left-hand dealer that turned out to be too strong for you, or simply too toxic. But these are just bad endings for example. It could always just be a character with the personality of this girl in this comic. Because she's cool too.
well well i would a fit futa with abs and ofc packing something bigger then human

Reactions: FizzyMayonnaise
Apr 8, 2023
futa that is fit and got abs but also pack something bigger then human is my fav and i hope to se more of those
I also really like the size differences, a small femboy and a large futa. I realized this recently when I watched Work Off The Payment At The Inn By NYL (a fantastic animation).
You see the big Goliath girl at the end who seems to be acting as a bodyguard, something fantastic. I'd like to see a character like this in the game, maybe even a race of aliens like this. She could possibly have bigger breasts, huge firm breasts have never bothered me :D

• Red Heart
Apr 8, 2023
When I wrote about the horny jerk character earlier, comparing it to Rye/Diamond. I was going for the style, look and personality of the characters, not the size of the dick (but big gear is always welcome). Of course, these characters were greatly exaggerated, too aggressive, brutal and lacking empathy, but that was what futadomworld was like. Eleanor may actually be the closest to this type of character, but she doesn't suit me just because of who she is in this world. I would rather compare her to a junker queen or lady hellbender (not that I'm complaining about such characters, I like them too :p). I meant more of a very laid-back gothic horny jerk character (some piercings, tattoos), who hangs out in bars and nightclubs, looking for opportunities to have fun (a little less obligingly). Lots of self-confidence, strong libido, and fucking someone in the toilet or behind the bar. He'll encourage you by saying "buy you a drink" and then leave first, and the droid will inform you that you're the one who has to pay for both of you. And when you meet again and you point it out to her, she will answer with a smile: "I told you I would buy you a drink, not that I would pay for it." When you say it's the same thing, she will quickly change the subject :D. Such a street smartass, a trickster. Actually, when I started thinking about her now, I remembered rainbow dash by screwingwithsfm, her laugh alone gave her an interesting cunning character

Maybe to put it this way, with Eleanor the bad ending was that she turned you into her sex toy. If I had to come up with a bad ending for this character, it would be something like her getting you into some trouble. For example, she would take you to some unpleasant area where gangs rule and say "it's cool here, it's safe, you just have to be careful". And then she would selfishly and recklessly leave you there alone, looking for the dealer. Or I would treat you to some cheap stuff from a left-hand dealer that turned out to be too strong for you, or simply too toxic. But these are just bad endings for example. It could always just be a character with the personality of this girl in this comic. Because she's cool too.
Or imagine such a situation. You are at the bar with her, and at some point a huge angry futa comes and pushes our friend against the wall. We can't hear what they're talking about, but the point is that our gothic friend owes her money, which of course she doesn't have. Trying to somehow get out of this situation, I offer to pay her in kind, but it's not her who will be fucked only us, of course. He doesn't tell us about it. After a while he comes to us like nothing happened and says he has to show us something really cool. Unaware of anything, we leave the bar with her. We follow her along a narrow avenue that we don't know. And around the corner we see the angry girl from the bar, who this time smiles strangely and looks at us. Our friend walks away saying that something important came up and she has to go. And we feel big hands on our shoulders that don't let us move. We stay with the big lady and are left with the choice of how to pay. In general, the idea of using us as a way to pay for something or a way of bribery seems cool to me, whether it's debt, or a drug dealer, or we get into trouble and she says to us, "Hey Piglet, you want us to get out of this alive, strip and stick out that perky round ass!" Or a situation like, "keep the security guards busy while I look around the warehouse."​

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Void said before he won't be doing rape-ish and noncon scenarios for the game. Game over scenes like the one with Eleanor or the Xeno AI aliens would be the most we would see.

Here the only trully degenerate stuff are things like handholding and kissing. :ROFLMAO: :p

Reactions: VoidPilgrim
Apr 8, 2023
Void said before he won't be doing rape-ish and noncon scenarios for the game. Game over scenes like the one with Eleanor or the Xeno AI aliens would be the most we would see.

Here the only trully degenerate stuff are things like handholding and kissing. :ROFLMAO: :p
It's a pity, such rape-ish and noncon scenes in his style were really well done. I also don't like it when the atmosphere in the game gets too dark. That's why I didn't like FutaDomWorld. But VP, he can do it really well, just the way I like it. He proved it, for example, with scenes such as: Deepthroat Punishment, Gloryhole 2, i Mines Threesome. Even though the scenes I am describing are actually a bit of rape, when I imagine it in my head it doesn't feel like it. The atmosphere in these situations is still quite pleasant, even funny, and the character I described (gothic girl) is impossible not to like, because such dodger and tricksters are simply interesting characters (even in real life), and you can't get bored with them. To be honest, the scene with Eleanor is not my favorite. And after what I wrote earlier, you probably expected that this would be my favorite scene.​

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 110 Votes