therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
This is unironically how designing Twink-kun went!

Thank you very much!

No idea what you mean, I'm afraid.

Animations are planned! I already started experimenting with them a little! It is still very rudimentary (and just bad), but it's a start.
That said, I have no clue how long it will take me to learn animating properly so that they are up to the game's standard.

See (link to my Sprout video):
what i mean about it is when you are good boy you will get reward and when you bad you will get punished something like that

Katzepro

Nov 11, 2018
what i mean about it is when you are good boy you will get reward and when you bad you will get punished something like that
There already is some of that. Like there's an affinity system, and some choices will already lead you to punishment scenes. Like trying to sneak a peak at Tessa's datapad, being late for Iris' checkup, or spying on Amira in the shower.

Reactions: VoidPilgrim
Apr 8, 2023
There already is some of that. Like there's an affinity system, and some choices will already lead you to punishment scenes. Like trying to sneak a peak at Tessa's datapad, being late for Iris' checkup, or spying on Amira in the shower.
I liked all these scenes, I like when the game punishes me like this .:D

Homealone

Jun 3, 2017
Animations are planned! I already started experimenting with them a little! It is still very rudimentary (and just bad), but it's a start.
That said, I have no clue how long it will take me to learn animating properly so that they are up to the game's standard.
I couldn't be happier. start small, this sample is great.

• Red Heart
Apr 8, 2023
meet the "loading boss" Ava

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is what I am most looking forward to! New screenshots of various erotic scenes are cool, but what I'm personally most interested in is new characters and looks, personality and kinks, new places, and various interesting facts about the world and the plot. I hope I will get to know many more characters in this game.

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
This is what I am most looking forward to! New screenshots of various erotic scenes are cool, but what I'm personally most interested in is new characters and looks, personality and kinks, new places, and various interesting facts about the world and the plot. I hope I will get to know many more characters in this game.
Oh, you are in for a treat! The Despina alone is a big ship with a big crew (tens of people). And then there is an entire galaxy to see!
For the lore and the general information about pretty much everything in the game (including your acquaintances and what they like), I will be rolling out the Codex with the planned UI rework!
codex v1.jpg

Biggest woman that Tessa is coming? And more thick than pirate woman.
:devilish:
Grace is actually thicc(c)er than Tess! But Ava is not girthier. She is very close to Eleanor but still lesser than the pirate lady!

lthasatan

Apr 18, 2018
meet the "loading boss" Ava

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that looks gorgeous

If this was medieval times Void would be burned alive. He uses some kind black magic that instantly makes me crave his characters. I saw one picture of Ava and a few words, and I just want her.

She will not be a mainstay character will she? I hate you so much (I actually love you)

Last edited:
Apr 8, 2023
And since we're on this topic, will there be more main characters added to the game, such as Tessa, Iris and Lise, with whom we'll be able to romance until the end of the game? And one more thing, will Nitlix also be one of the main characters?

Sakyazel

Apr 3, 2021
And since we're on this topic, will there be more main characters added to the game, such as Tessa, Iris and Lise, with whom we'll be able to romance until the end of the game? And one more thing, will Nitlix also be one of the main characters?
Markala was chosen to become a main character by vote and there will be a few more opportunities to vote for more content with other side characters later down the line, making them romanceable. Unfortunately this means Nitlix didnt make it. At least this is what I remember I read some time ago, correct me if im wrong. But Im certain Nitlix is a side character , meaning no romance ending. Shes one of the ladies Im looking forward to the most, altough with all the teasing about new characters im getting over her not being a main. Plus its not strictly speaking 'romance' what i need from Nitlix anyway :p

Katzepro

Nov 11, 2018
Markala was chosen to become a main character by vote and there will be a few more opportunities to vote for more content with other side characters later down the line, making them romanceable. Unfortunately this means Nitlix didnt make it. At least this is what I remember I read some time ago, correct me if im wrong. But Im certain Nitlix is a side character , meaning no romance ending. Shes one of the ladies Im looking forward to the most, altough with all the teasing about new characters im getting over her not being a main. Plus its not strictly speaking 'romance' what i need from Nitlix anyway :p
Who are all the main characters currently? I assume Iris, Tessa, Amira, Lise, Ginny, and Markala? Maybe Eleanor because she's in the banner? What about Pike? She's got quite a bit of content already but somehow isn't in the banner.

Apr 8, 2023
Perfect, I understand you, a romantic relationship doesn't have to be required for every character. But for their relationship not to be a one-time thing. Nitlix doesn't have to be the character next to which you finish the game, but I can't imagine that there will be only one random scene with her, like for example, with a neighbor. This is quite an important figure on the periphery. From such a character I would require a certain plot, and therefore, dialogues and, inevitably, certain relationships. In the game, days must pass with her, assuming that each day is one erotic scene (of course, not necessarily with her). You could say that even if Nitlix didn't make it to the main characters, she's right behind them. Maybe we will spend almost as much time with some of the supporting characters as the main ones.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Who are all the main characters currently? I assume Iris, Tessa, Amira, Lise, Ginny, and Markala? Maybe Eleanor because she's in the banner? What about Pike? She's got quite a bit of content already but somehow isn't in the banner.
Yes for all 6 and Eleanor is, Pike isn't

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Do i get to suck that meat rod deep in R5 or not.
Yes!

that looks gorgeous

If this was medieval times Void would be burned alive. He uses some kind black magic that instantly makes me crave his characters. I saw one picture of Ava and a few words, and I just want her.

She will not be a mainstay character will she? I hate you so much (I actually love you)
She is a Despina crewmember, so she will be a fairly regular occurrence! I was doing a short write-up about her on our Discord just a few moments ago, so I will copy it here:

Character-wise, she is a bit of a dumbass (which is something that especially irks Iris), though well-meaning and generally nice. She likes lifting, animals (she often cares for the livestock Despina is transporting) and stuffing her face with Grace's meals (which are both extremely delicious and extremely unhealthy). She can often be seen working out with Amira or endurance running with Lise. She also enjoys smoking various psychoactive herbs (a trait shared by a lot of her colleague loaders and some of the higher-up crewmembers, like Pilot).

Kink-wise, she is very similar to Amira, though not as grumpy and a bit softer. Which means hard sex with a focus on endurance, being all about getting off herself, using various holds, and making holes gape - after all, she might not have the length, but the girth is all there for it.

ava2.jpg

Sakyazel is right! At certain milestones during the development, there will be polls about which of the side characters will be elevated into the main character position. While the main story was pretty much finished even before I released R1, I have been keeping a few spots deliberately vague so that those side characters that are extra popular might take them! It's my way of making sure you'll get to see what you want to see while not endangering the integrity of the main plot.

You could say that even if Nitlix didn't make it to the main characters, she's right behind them. Maybe we will spend almost as much time with some of the supporting characters as the main ones.
There will be multiple scenes with Nitlix!

Currently, it's the banner ladies! Speaking of Pike, she will be one of the options in the next main character vote!

Finally! The latina I was hoping for is here! Thanks Void! for r5 ?
Yes, you will meet her shortly in R5!

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Yes!

She is a Despina crewmember, so she will be a fairly regular occurrence! I was doing a short write-up about her on our Discord just a few moments ago, so I will copy it here:

Character-wise, she is a bit of a dumbass (which is something that especially irks Iris), though well-meaning and generally nice. She likes lifting, animals (she often cares for the livestock Despina is transporting) and stuffing her face with Grace's meals (which are both extremely delicious and extremely unhealthy). She can often be seen working out with Amira or endurance running with Lise. She also enjoys smoking various psychoactive herbs (a trait shared by a lot of her colleague loaders and some of the higher-up crewmembers, like Pilot).

Kink-wise, she is very similar to Amira, though not as grumpy and a bit softer. Which means hard sex with a focus on endurance, being all about getting off herself, using various holds, and making holes gape - after all, she might not have the length, but the girth is all there for it.

View attachment 3433438

Sakyazel is right! At certain milestones during the development, there will be polls about which of the side characters will be elevated into the main character position. While the main story was pretty much finished even before I released R1, I have been keeping a few spots deliberately vague so that those side characters that are extra popular might take them! It's my way of making sure you'll get to see what you want to see while not endangering the integrity of the main plot.

There will be multiple scenes with Nitlix!

Currently, it's the banner ladies! Speaking of Pike, she will be one of the options in the next main character vote!

Yes, you will meet her shortly in R5!
if you behave will you be rewarded and if your bad you will get punished like you fool around while working you get punished and if you do job good a few times you get a reward?

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes