Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
It's a pity, such rape-ish and noncon scenes in his style were really well done. I also don't like it when the atmosphere in the game gets too dark. That's why I didn't like FutaDomWorld. But VP, he can do it really well, just the way I like it. He proved it, for example, with scenes such as: Deepthroat Punishment, Gloryhole 2, i Mines Threesome. Even though the scenes I am describing are actually a bit of rape, when I imagine it in my head it doesn't feel like it. The atmosphere in these situations is still quite pleasant, even funny, and the character I described (gothic girl) is impossible not to like, because such dodger and tricksters are simply interesting characters (even in real life), and you can't get bored with them. To be honest, the scene with Eleanor is not my favorite. And after what I wrote earlier, you probably expected that this would be my favorite scene.​
Please don’t use centred text. It just makes your messages harder to read.

Reactions: FizzyMayonnaise

zeo333

Jan 3, 2020
It's a pity, such rape-ish and noncon scenes in his style were really well done. I also don't like it when the atmosphere in the game gets too dark. That's why I didn't like FutaDomWorld. But VP, he can do it really well, just the way I like it. He proved it, for example, with scenes such as: Deepthroat Punishment, Gloryhole 2, i Mines Threesome. Even though the scenes I am describing are actually a bit of rape, when I imagine it in my head it doesn't feel like it. The atmosphere in these situations is still quite pleasant, even funny, and the character I described (gothic girl) is impossible not to like, because such dodger and tricksters are simply interesting characters (even in real life), and you can't get bored with them. To be honest, the scene with Eleanor is not my favorite. And after what I wrote earlier, you probably expected that this would be my favorite scene.​
Dude... stahp pls

Reactions: FizzyMayonnaise

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
To be more precise it will be 11:00PM GMT on april 7, according to what Void posted on discord. ;)

Last edited:

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Void said before he won't be doing rape-ish and noncon scenarios for the game. Game over scenes like the one with Eleanor or the Xeno AI aliens would be the most we would see.

Here the only trully degenerate stuff are things like handholding and kissing. :ROFLMAO: :p
never say never and it could be add in as roleplay :WeSmart:

Apr 14, 2023
R5 released date announced on 8th of April and due to some ideas from supporters and avoiding rushed/cut content, bar scenes will be released separately in R5.5 with more content, that should drop on 30th of April

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
idk but i dont like her balls giggle physics why the gap between her shaft and balls frankly it looks like she has weakness

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Not really sure what you are on about, they are fking huge and they naturally hang, to me this is prob the greatest balls physics in any game ever
most pics of futa i have se the balls hangs on them also it would look weird if they had a huge shaft but small balls

Reactions: amooei
Nov 23, 2017
R5 released date announced on 8th of April and due to some ideas from supporters and avoiding rushed/cut content, bar scenes will be released separately in R5.5 with more content, that should drop on 30th of April

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So R5 will include both day 3 for Tessa and Lise.

And then R5.5 will contain Ginny's stuff correct?

Great. I read it wrong on the subscribestar lol (thought The Bar stuff gets released in R5 and then R5.5 gets an expansion for it.)

Reactions: amooei

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
well will there be more to it?
Yes.

But I was wondering (since the Roadmap also said that it's not including minor side content like Gloryholes, Spaceport Jobs, Gobbos etc) are there any other side jobs (smut) included in R5?
Yes! I've posted a full changelog to Patreon/Substar. Namely, there will be a deepthroat session with Grace.

Is there a character planned in this or a similar style?
If you mean generally flirty, horny futa who is looking for a quick unload, then yes, multiple, in fact! Mostly for use as a side character with whom you'll be able to have fun (or, more specifically, they have some fun with you!)

We could have like a Pike-fanclub meeting or something? Discussing how fantastic she looks and her awesome personality over tea and biscuits?
She says hello!
pikep.jpg

So R5 will include both day 3 for Tessa and Lise.

And then R5.5 will contain Ginny's stuff correct?
Yes!

Nov 23, 2017
Yes.

Yes! I've posted a full changelog to Patreon/Substar. Namely, there will be a deepthroat session with Grace.

If you mean generally flirty, horny futa who is looking for a quick unload, then yes, multiple, in fact! Mostly for use as a side character with whom you'll be able to have fun (or, more specifically, they have some fun with you!)

She says hello!
View attachment 3442724

Yes!
Pike!!!!

Just saw the post VP. Thanks for letting me know, and sorry about that (I need to get some sleep)

Jul 19, 2020
Damn you futa-on-male enjoyers are lucky, this game looks really amazing. I followed some signiture banners here thinking this was going to be the answer to my sapphic but futa-loving prayers only to get hit with that male protagonist tag. I don't think I've ever seen a full-throated futa domination centered VN like this with a female MC, so I'm super jealous of you guys right now!

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Damn you futa-on-male enjoyers are lucky, this game looks really amazing. I followed some signiture banners here thinking this was going to be the answer to my sapphic but futa-loving prayers only to get hit with that male protagonist tag. I don't think I've ever seen a full-throated futa domination centered VN like this with a female MC, so I'm super jealous of you guys right now!
Extremely based. Thank you, and I hope someone will make the game of your dreams soon!

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
it would be nice to se more futa on female games but what got me into the game is cos mc being femboy cos i dont se alot games like that here

Nov 23, 2017
it would be nice to se more futa on female games but what got me into the game is cos mc being femboy cos i dont se alot games like that here
This for me as well.

Plus VP is really good with writing, and renders are gorgeous. From the characters, to the world, everything is perfect. The LI and the side characters (the ones who pump and dump our poor MC) are all very unique, and beautiful too. Can't pick my favorite.

But, for me personally, Twink-Kun is the main reason why I love and support VP (and thankfully for me, Twink-kun is in every scene lol). Cant wait for update that will introduce crossdressing for the MC (that being said, Thankfully he is already super feminine.)

Top tier femboy.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
This for me as well.

Plus VP is really good with writing, and renders are gorgeous. From the characters, to the world, everything is perfect. The LI and the side characters (the ones who pump and dump our poor MC) are all very unique, and beautiful too. Can't pick my favorite.

But, for me personally, Twink-Kun is the main reason why I love and support VP (and thankfully for me, Twink-kun is in every scene lol). Cant wait for update that will introduce crossdressing for the MC (that being said, Thankfully he is already super feminine.)

Top tier femboy.
yeah i agree i have not seen any cute mc this is first game where the mc is really cute and VP knows how to make good futa and cute boys cos most males in adult game could have done alot better

VP also knows how to make VN fun and enjoyable cos alot of VN just leaks gameplay ands thats its a most for VN to choices so it feels like the player is part of the game

the only way VP make even better is to make into a 3d game but know that most take alot work

4.90 star(s) 107 Votes