Jul 19, 2020
It'd sure be nice if you named them since, as I understood it, problematic toy (not @ ing them as I don't know if they want to be involved in this discussion) was specifically asking about games with futadom on female as the primary focus which do seem to be rare
Im not sure Im allowed in the discussion, a couple of my replies to people quoting me were deleted, but not the posts quoting me. :p

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
I had one deleted as well. I think it has to do with linking to other games. Something about rules against cross-promotion maybe?

Sakyazel

Apr 3, 2021
oh my
oh my
oh my

lithe Tarnian when

Imagine a thin Tarnian , but with enough of the VP style on the body . So maybe very slightly bottom heavy from muscle. BUT long neck petite face narrow waist narrow shoulders. Hip middle of the road, notably wider than the Zhabrani but below Lise's. & tall! (like 2m, so short by their standards :eek: ).

Oh and she would be more on the supremacist side but upbeat. So she expects respect but glad to be around you and doesnt think she needs to hold that in to appear superior. Not mommy vibe, more like big sis vibe. As long as you are obedient. Hard not to forget your place with her but she doesnt truly mind correcting you anyway. She works in the Tarnian military as an officer, but not for some fighter squad. Deep space monitoring , radars, xeno activity research something like that, physicist in the military.
I decided her name is Aleah. Well, Alreah if Aleah sounds too much like a plain human name to the native English.

Love the xenopedia sheet.

MeowAF

May 18, 2023
It'd sure be nice if you named them since, as I understood it, problematic toy (not @ ing them as I don't know if they want to be involved in this discussion) was specifically asking about games with futadom on female as the primary focus which do seem to be rare
I could give u some decent that still "OnGoing" and yes FxF is rare title for "successful" games for sure. Here u go since that blud didn't tag any.

Inquisitor Trainer (I bet warhammer fan gonna love this one)

Futa Spell (I never play this one but worth to check out)

Futa Quest (This one u're the futa maybe not included idk)

Dryad Quest RPG (This one is text based rpg, good i recommend u check it out)

AlexErectSociety games (There's some of his game that feature FxF option)

Also there is some too in itch.io page but it too short so i think that doesn't need to be included. I forgot to put here bout 3D one like "breeder of nephylim" and "Carnal Instinct" this one is PC, Mac games.

Last edited:

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Will we see the MC get his dick played with e.g. edging, licks and blowjobs. Its very common in femdom/Futadom to play with the other dicks too.
More edging/handjobs/titjobs are planned!

Cool, what about the gothic girl in a bar or nightclub or wherever ? , and goliath girl (Very tall, slightly muscular, with a figure similar to that of lise)?
A goth character is planned!

lithe Tarnian when
A lithe, tall, blue lady is in the works!

I woke up today and im not on a Tarnian planet. This is unbearable
Quite so, quite so!

Jockeyboy

Jan 28, 2019
Idk dude. Not my jam. But, I will say that browsing by the futa protagonist tag should get you some results
I woke up today and im not on a Tarnian planet. This is unbearable
what-exactly-is-the-emotion-being-depicted-in-this-panel-i-v0-t83392wjfn1a1.jpg

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
will she have big tits? and a big dick? can i ask her to be my girlfriend?
Yes! She will make you her girlfriend.

adoration to VoidPilgrim, I beg thee for another gobbo gangbang cos I do love green x
A lot more green is planned! Both of the gobbo kind and bigger & meaner ones!

4.90 star(s) 107 Votes