Nov 23, 2017
Twink-kun working off his debt

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
VP's computer : "How caked up do you want Twink-Kun to be?"

VP : "Yes"

Love how slutty you are making him VP. Arching his back to show off that ass while "paying off his debt". No wonder Periphery's futa's want a piece lol.

Apr 8, 2023
R5 in 24 days, I haven't waited for anything like that in a long time. To pass the time yesterday I played Shackles of Ellswyn. But it's not that league, I beat the game in one evening. I didn't even feel like reading the dialogues. The music was strange and didn't fit anywhere. SP has raised the bar so high that I won't want to play anything else.

Nov 23, 2017
R5 in 24 days, I haven't waited for anything like that in a long time. To pass the time yesterday I played Shackles of Ellswyn. But it's not that league, I beat the game in one evening. I didn't even feel like reading the dialogues. The music was strange and didn't fit anywhere. SP has raised the bar so high that I won't want to play anything else.
You shouldn't have done that dude lol

What if the update gets delayed by a couple of days because it's not ready yet? People here will lose their shit lol. No need to put pressure on VP.

But yes, SP is so good, it makes other games look very bad by comparison. Dammit Void, stop being so good (please don't love you)
Twink-kun is the best protagonist (slut)

Homealone

Jun 3, 2017
I know this not the place, but everyone should try out DaveTheDiver, easily best game this year.
use it to kill time, it will take a month minimum.

can't wait for V5 here, hopefully it's a big chunk of content.

longbirch

Nov 6, 2022
afaik there's no official release date from vp (correct me if im wrong there) other than the end of march estimate, so people here can start counting days if they want, but in the end its not going to matter much?

Reactions: VoidPilgrim

MeowAF

May 18, 2023
I know this not the place, but everyone should try out DaveTheDiver, easily best game this year.
use it to kill time, it will take a month minimum.

can't wait for V5 here, hopefully it's a big chunk of content.
u sure DaveTheDiver? Helldiver!!!!

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
VP's computer : "How caked up do you want Twink-Kun to be?"
VP : "Yes"
This is unironically how designing Twink-kun went!

VP is a master of their craft in every respect possible.
Thank you very much!

VP i dont know if you answer this but will there be reward and punishment type of system?
No idea what you mean, I'm afraid.

one of the high quality games, if only it could add animation and be long. Great game, needs more
Animations are planned! I already started experimenting with them a little! It is still very rudimentary (and just bad), but it's a start.
That said, I have no clue how long it will take me to learn animating properly so that they are up to the game's standard.

See (link to my Sprout video):

Apr 8, 2023
You shouldn't have done that dude lol

What if the update gets delayed by a couple of days because it's not ready yet? People here will lose their shit lol. No need to put pressure on VP.
Well, I didn't feel like I was doing anything wrong, this information was posted on discord and everyone could read it, I didn't treat it as some kind of secret.

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes