longbirch

Nov 6, 2022
Does anyone know why my Signature with Iris disappeared? I tried to put them back in but they were all gone. All that remains is an icon with a damaged file and, when pressed, the inscription "This content is no longer available."
i can see it. the pic seems to link to a file hosted on discord, maybe that was temporarily unavailable?

betero

May 23, 2017
Speaking of signatures, I will be making new ones after R5. The ones we have now are pretty ancient at this point!
Sorry if this doesent relate to the signatures comment but i just wanted to say that i absolutely love this game , the renders , the setting and the writing it all just clicks with me.
Im going to try and see if i can support you on patreon because i really want to see more updates to this ! keep up the amazing work you have a new fan !

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
How long till you release the new update.
The current release estimate is for the end of March!

Is this Tessa
Nope!

Sorry if this doesent relate to the signatures comment but i just wanted to say that i absolutely love this game , the renders , the setting and the writing it all just clicks with me.
Im going to try and see if i can support you on patreon because i really want to see more updates to this ! keep up the amazing work you have a new fan !
Thank you, I'm glad you like the SP! And thank you for your support! If Patreon/Substar doesn't work for you, you can always leave me a review here; it helps a lot!

assman69420

May 21, 2020
End of March? I'm sure that's a typo, and you meant beginning of March. You meant to type "March 1", right? Pretty sure you did. You wouldn't do this to your best friend and biggest fan Assman69420, right?

Trust me guys it will be worth the wait

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
God DAMN that's a scene I've been looking forward to from the start!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
End of March? I'm sure that's a typo, and you meant beginning of March. You meant to type "March 1", right? Pretty sure you did. You wouldn't do this to your best friend and biggest fan Assman69420, right?
Nope, end of March is the target. Here is the latest progress report from (27/02), no way it will all be done in a couple of days.

Release 5 Progress Report #6
Hello dear friends!
It is high time for another progress report! So, let's dive right into it.

Tessa Day 3:
Writing: 80%
Renders: 90%

Lise Day 3:
Writing: 70%
Renders: 70%

Bar Side Jobs 2:
Writing: 60%
Renders: 60%

Reworks iteration 2:
Renders: 100%

Technical:

R4.5 fixes: 100%
R4.5 text corrections: 100%
Soundtrack & sounds: 100%
ps: no pictures since i joined the Dark Side and now i feed on your pain. :devilish:

Seriously, Kurtak already spoiled people here.

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes