Dan_the_man_69

Nov 12, 2023
When the new release comes out (R5) do i have to replay the whole game or is there a way of keeping the progress?

Also if i want to get the future added virgin scenes with Tessa and Lise, is it enough to start a new game and skip ahead, or can there be no sex scenes in my gallery?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You can keep playing from your latest save and so long as you don't delete your save folder the game should keep the gallery with everything you unlocked.

Reactions: Dan_the_man_69

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
How would you feel about a way to speed through progress faster? That way we don't need a bunch of saves for every new patch.

Like if you want to be a virgin for each girl you date.

This might sound silly to some people. But I think it would be beneficial to give people the ability to start at Tessa day 3, and select [virgin,nonvirgin,goodboy,badboy,etc]. Especially for us who played all of 4.5, and don't want to miss anything.

We can even make it something unlockable in the gallery. If you have all the Iris punishment scenes for day 1 and 2, then you can start her day 3 as a bad boy for more punishment scenes. If you have all her goodboy content, you can start day 3 as a good boy. You could have a "veteran's mode" selectable from the gallery, where you can start a day like normal, but when you go to the spacer's area, you can just choose where to start from, based on what you unlocked in the gallery.

If this is too much extra work, I don't blame you for not implementing this. But I think it's well worth considering for a game with this many branching paths.

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Same day the thread was first posted, pirate lady was not even in the game yet, and she was already making headlines in the forum.
Hold strong, Ela's time will come!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm sorry, but something like this would take me quite some time to implement, especially considering all the other variables/flags that could be, in my view, rather problematic with a solution like this. Such as skills, money, inventory items, etc. And later perks, outfits, and such.
Also, there won't be that many branching options in the story, so a solution like this would be really needed. One, I don't want to overextend myself and get lost in continuity errors (there are already a few minor ones in the game), and two, I know that it forces players to keep a whole library of saves.

Losing MC's v-card is an obvious one, and there is simply no way around it, as far as I can see. At least not one that would be time-efficient, I'm afraid! Others, like getting Tessa's regular/mistress content, you'll be able to steer to what you want to see during her Day 3!

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020

I'm sorry, but something like this would take me quite some time to implement, especially considering all the other variables/flags that could be, in my view, rather problematic with a solution like this. Such as skills, money, inventory items, etc. And later perks, outfits, and such.
Also, there won't be that many branching options in the story, so a solution like this would be really needed. One, I don't want to overextend myself and get lost in continuity errors (there are already a few minor ones in the game), and two, I know that it forces players to keep a whole library of saves.

Losing MC's v-card is an obvious one, and there is simply no way around it, as far as I can see. At least not one that would be time-efficient, I'm afraid! Others, like getting Tessa's regular/mistress content, you'll be able to steer to what you want to see during her Day 3!
what kind of perks are we talking about?:unsure:

Reactions: FizzyMayonnaise

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
what kind of perks are we talking about?:unsure:
They will serve multiple purposes. From allowing you to deal with various situations according to your (future) skillset to unlocking certain scenes, etc. It will be mostly to allow some degree of roleplaying later on.

I can wait. I'll be seething in the meanwhile, but I can wait. Some Amira content may stop me from assaulting a random stranger.
btw new Amira stuff is slated for the update after the next one?
Yes, Amira will be getting her Day 3 in Release 6!

Btw you've probably seen it already, but the pirate lady got a new wallpaper some time ago!

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
They will serve multiple purposes. From allowing you to deal with various situations according to your (future) skillset to unlocking certain scenes, etc. It will be mostly to allow some degree of roleplaying later on.

Yes, Amira will be getting her Day 3 in Release 6!

Btw you've probably seen it already, but the pirate lady got a new wallpaper some time ago!
kinda sound like the game will have some rpg stuff and im all for it:love:

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020

This is totally understandable and I appreciate you taking the time to respond.

You already have a Gallery mode and that's more than enough.

Reactions: VoidPilgrim

nobodyo

Feb 22, 2023
This forum popped up when searching some sph games across the site, saw some comments about dick shrinking and sph but they were from early 2023. Now i'm here to ask, has any of this been added yet or it was all just scrapped?

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes