VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Wait a minute ... did you made her nipples even more juicy than on her scene in the game?
I didn't! I think it is just better lighting.

This forum popped up when searching some sph games across the site, saw some comments about dick shrinking and sph but they were from early 2023. Now i'm here to ask, has any of this been added yet or it was all just scrapped?
I'm not sure what you mean, but I never planned any content like that, I'm afraid!

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
you can just skip through scenes.
In renpy, what's the fastest way to skip through scenes? I don't want to miss dialogue changes.

The game eventually stops remembering which dialogue you saw, so you have to skip past unseen text. But then you miss any dialogue changes based on different options.

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Rock and Stone!
If you don't rock and stone, you ain't comin home!
Is she on spice melange?
Haha, Lise is no Fremen, I'm afraid! I've played around with the flame's emissive so that it reflected in her eyes!

Wait, it's that young? Guess i might be confusing the release date with the first sightings on 4chan.
SP had its first anniversary just two months ago!

Reactions: Onbunga

Dark_terror

Feb 20, 2024
I wish if void add the scene with tessa where tessa deep throat MC while locking his head crossed with her leg wow thats a dream come true. Just thinking of it makes my heart beat faster. Plz void add that scene plz i beg of you.

Apr 14, 2023
cant wait looking at all those teasers pics stilll waiting for the 3rd day and the time when i willl know the futanari measurement so that i can buy them clothes from the shop but hey i bought evrything from the frog merchant shop what are their uses ?

Apr 8, 2023
Does anyone know why my Signature with Iris disappeared? I tried to put them back in but they were all gone. All that remains is an icon with a damaged file and, when pressed, the inscription "This content is no longer available."

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Does anyone know why my Signature with Iris disappeared? I tried to put them back in but they were all gone. All that remains is an icon with a damaged file and, when pressed, the inscription "This content is no longer available."
Maybe it's a problem with the host where the image was uploaded

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes