Cislad

Aug 19, 2017
okay? is discussion not allowed? I'm once again expressing what I'd like to see, why are you quoting forum rules at me?

if your not happy with theme of the game or the tags then you should just move on to an other cos this game is futa on femboy not futa on girl also why do you think you can demand anything?
bro why are you so upset? I know it's up to the dev I just think it'd be cool if such content was in the game
let it go man

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
okay? is discussion not allowed? I'm once again expressing what I'd like to see, why are you quoting forum rules at me?

bro why are you so upset? I know it's up to the dev I just think it'd be cool if such content was in the game
let it go man
Nobody's upset, we're merely reiterating the dev's intentions,reminding you that repeatedly requesting changes to the game could be interpreted as breaking forum rules and pointing out that you have the option to play other games

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020

let it go man
bro none is upset we just smiply telling you that the game is futa on femboy not futa on girl like even the dev said it also please tell me how would futa on girl even fit into the game and im just point out that you have option to play other games if you dont like the theme of the game so again none is upset

death angel

Oct 14, 2018
I wanted to compliment the creator of the game.
I've generally always avoided mostly text-based titles with this kind of graphics, but this one caught my attention and so I've just decided to start it.
Well... I have to admit that it was one of the games on this site that most engaged me lately and I finished it in one go.
Thanks again - everything is so perfect and well written: each of all our lovely mommies is so captivating and the setting is deep, engaging and well written.

Cislad

Aug 19, 2017
bro none is upset we just smiply telling you that the game is futa on femboy not futa on girl like even the dev said it also please tell me how would futa on girl even fit into the game and im just point out that you have option to play other games if you dont like the theme of the game so again none is upset
okay we got it please stop being so upset I was merely suggesting things
also very brief futa on female scenes, seen from afar by the MC would totally fit in the setting, it's not like females dont exist in the SPverse

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
okay we got it please stop being so upset I was merely suggesting things
also very brief futa on female scenes, seen from afar by the MC would totally fit in the setting, it's not like females dont exist in the SPverse
how am i upset im just smiply telling you the game is futa on femboy not futa on girl then you fine an other game also did i say you cant suggesting things but the things suggesting dose not fit the game cos the dev already told that this game is futa on femboy so it wont fit and okay they are in the background so what?

Dan_the_man_69

Nov 12, 2023
Hey ya'll played through both of amira's days but still only have 2 out of three scenes and don't know why. I have the one in which we're spying on her in the shower and then the one in which we give her head on the bench press. Which one is the one i'm missing and how can I get it?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Hey ya'll played through both of amira's days but still only have 2 out of three scenes and don't know why. I have the one in which we're spying on her in the shower and then the one in which we give her head on the bench press. Which one is the one i'm missing and how can I get it?
I don't remember how it's unlocked but here's a save with the gallery complete

Cislad

Aug 19, 2017
how am i upset im just smiply telling you the game is futa on femboy not futa on girl then you fine an other game also did i say you cant suggesting things but the things suggesting dose not fit the game cos the dev already told that this game is futa on femboy so it wont fit and okay they are in the background so what?
calm down bro you sound upset

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes