Cislad

Aug 19, 2017
why not go and make a work so you can get what you want in the game so you dont have demand other dev to put your taste i nto game also a big no for ntr
Because it is a discussion forum?
And it is already pretty adjacent to what is already in the game not like I'm imagining anything outlandish, ofc the dev has the final say

Reactions: Griev

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Because it is a discussion forum?
And it is already pretty adjacent to what is already in the game not like I'm imagining anything outlandish, ofc the dev has the final say
again why not go and make your own game you can have discussion on but dose that mean you can give demand dev put what you like in their game also you misunderstand the whole foucs of the game its futa on femboy not futa on girls also ntr is just a big no this game dose not need ntr

• Angry
Reactions: Griev

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
I think each of us thought that the MC could be a waiter, maybe in a uniform. And the rest is classic, ass slapping, whistling, pinching, lustful look, tips, maybe something more.
Well, Ginny's establishment is not really the one for waiters in uniforms, but the rest of it, yes!

(btw Void, are the Union Credits paper in the Star Periphery? Or are they like coins?).
UCs (C is for Coin, akchually!) are mostly transferred cashless, but they do have a physical form of small, mostly plastic (sometimes metal) coins that can be charged with a specific amount. There are a few more ways and currencies in the lore, but no paper money, I'm afraid!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1) Way too dark, I'm afraid. And not just for me but also for Patreon, Substar, and Steam.
2) I am not planning any CBT, but there will be some (optional) general BDSM play in the future. Although it will never be anything too hardcore.
3) Collars, yes. No pet-play, though.
4) Oh yes! With fingers interlocked!

Sebaba

Aug 20, 2022
After downloading and extracting I somehow cannot manage to start the game. I am pressing the .exe file but the game won't start.
I might be a big noob but ye, help :)?

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
After downloading and extracting I somehow cannot manage to start the game. I am pressing the .exe file but the game won't start.
I might be a big noob but ye, help :)?
The game not starting is most commonly caused by a faulty download. Try re-downloading the game, ideally from a different link, and see if that works!
Otherwise that can be a whole lot of things. What system are you on? If you are on Windows 7, there can be issues with Ren'Py.

Sebaba

Aug 20, 2022
The game not starting is most commonly caused by a faulty download. Try re-downloading the game, ideally from a different link, and see if that works!
Otherwise that can be a whole lot of things. What system are you on? If you are on Windows 7, there can be issues with Ren'Py.
I am on windows 11 and I tried reinstalling from another link. Will try again and install it. Got the same error after extracting it. Weird.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
1) Way too dark, I'm afraid. And not just for me but also for Patreon, Substar, and Steam.
2) I am not planning any CBT, but there will be some (optional) general BDSM play in the future. Although it will never be anything too hardcore.
1) Totally fair.
2&3) Got you.
4) Let's hope Patreon doesn't sensor this content.

• Red Heart
Reactions: VoidPilgrim
Apr 8, 2023
Remember how I wrote earlier that I am lucky that we have similar tastes? Maybe not in terms of the characters' physicality, but in everything else. Void don't change.

Cislad

Aug 19, 2017
again why not go and make your own game you can have discussion on but dose that mean you can give demand dev put what you like in their game also you misunderstand the whole foucs of the game its futa on femboy not futa on girls also ntr is just a big no this game dose not need ntr
because I don't want to make a game I'm just expressing my subjective tastes and wants and I do think this sort of content is already adjacent to the game's themes

Reactions: F8andy

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
because I don't want to make a game I'm just expressing my subjective tastes and wants and I do think this sort of content is already adjacent to the game's themes
well where dose futa on girl fit in the game cos the dev did say its futa on femboy so tell me where would futa fucking a girl fit into the game also the same ntr where would that fit in

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It is not going to happen. Developer made this matter clear several times already.
Posting it time and time again won't change that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: therealmrwolf

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
if your not happy with theme of the game or the tags then you should just move on to an other cos this game is futa on femboy not futa on girl also why do you think you can demand anything?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Just the tip, i promise. :devilish::p:p

By the way just leaving this here, no pics since Void is already spoiling people. :cool:
Release 5 Progress Report #5/Tessa Special!

Hello friends!

It is a perfect time for yet another progress report. And since I have been working nearly exclusively on Tessa's content, let's use screenshots from her Day 3.

Tessa Day 3:

Writing: 70%

Renders: 80%

Lise Day 3:

Writing: 70%

Renders: 60%

Bar Side Jobs 2:

Writing: 50%

Renders: 60%

Reworks iteration 2:

Renders: 100%

Technical:

R4.5 fixes: 100%

R4.5 text corrections: 100%

Soundtrack & sounds: 100%

As you can see from the numbers above, there is still a lot of work to do, but compared to other Releases, R5's development has been going exceedingly well so far!

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 110 Votes