VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
I get a virus warning for the Linux version.
That can happen, as Ren'Py has been very prone to give false positives for ages now (you can search these terms on F95 yourself). That said, this is still the first time I have heard about false positives on Linux! What distro/AV are you using?

Naturally, that applies only if you downloaded the game either directly from me (links on my Twitter/Patreon/Substar) or from here. I can't vouch for the game if you got it elsewhere!

Reactions: warrenbzh

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
That can happen, as Ren'Py has been very prone to give false positives for ages now (you can search these terms on F95 yourself). That said, this is still the first time I have heard about false positives on Linux! What distro/AV are you using?

Naturally, that applies only if you downloaded the game either directly from me (links on my Twitter/Patreon/Substar) or from here. I can't vouch for the game if you got it elsewhere!
i use bit and i have not got any warning from your game but i do get warnings if i turn on the voice over mod that Ren'Py has

lthasatan

Apr 18, 2018
And I love it and why I play this game. And I'm glad you have similar taste as me. Several times I've seen people ask you to include their "ideas" in the game, and you replied "sorry, but no". And I sighed in relief. Of course, there is nothing wrong with proposing something, I am not criticizing it, you could say that I did it myself when writing about futa silhouettes that would suit me. The point is that many of the proposals did not suit me very much. So far you've managed to adapt perfectly to my tastes, I haven't once felt bad or uncomfortable in the game, unlike FutaDomWorld, where I felt uncomfortable most of the time. So I feel pretty confident about what the rest of the story will look like in the game. I feel I can trust you. I don't want to look for old posts, so I'll ask you a question. Is there any plot explanation as to how the futa came to be in this world?
While SP doesn't fit perfectly with my preferences (it's close) I am also glad Void keeps the focus. When a creator works on something the love it absolutely shows.

Jul 22, 2017
that's sort of a good question, how do humans and humanoids even reproduce if seemingly every single 'female' has a (huge) dick?
As Void said, PSX has a higher-than-average futa population. I think the in-game explanation for it is that the Union had some sort of law passed that was discriminatory towards futa, so they naturally have flocked to the outskirts of civilization, but I could be misremembering as it's been a while since I looked at the earlier bits of the game.

Apr 8, 2023
While SP doesn't fit perfectly with my preferences (it's close) I am also glad Void keeps the focus. When a creator works on something the love it absolutely shows.
It doesn't match my preferences perfectly, but it's very close. I'm talking about very very curvy futa or just thick, but I can get used to that, especially since the character models are beautiful. I also prefer 2D-drawn graphics, but SP is exceptionally beautiful so I have nothing to complain about. But I'm talking about something more important in this game, about the dialogues, the characters, their personality and relationships with the MC, the atmosphere, the plot, how you can feel the game, feel the immersion, despite the lack of music, sounds, sound, etc. The best example of the fact that Void hit my taste was the second day of gloryhole, when an aggressive customer tried to get through the door, this story turned out exactly as I would have hoped, even better, but Void didn't overdo it in any way. I didn't feel uncomfortable for a moment, if it were FutaDomWorld I would have been dressed as a toilet with a pipe connected to my mouth, just like in the apartment of the woman you rented an apartment from. And at the end there is GAME OVER. Therefore I must call myself lucky, because apparently Void has similar tastes to me.
PS. ideals don't exist, so there's nothing to wait for.​

Apr 8, 2023
As Void said, PSX has a higher-than-average futa population. I think the in-game explanation for it is that the Union had some sort of law passed that was discriminatory towards futa, so they naturally have flocked to the outskirts of civilization, but I could be misremembering as it's been a while since I looked at the earlier bits of the game.
From what I understood, futa appeared in the SP world naturally. Such a third gender. Mutation is actually a very fast evolution. So it would be logical if Union didn't like this "abomination". But I prefer that everywhere we go in space there will be plenty of futa.

Reactions: Sakyazel

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
From what I understood, futa appeared in the SP world naturally. Such a third gender. Mutation is actually a very fast evolution. So it would be logical if Union didn't like this "abomination". But I prefer that everywhere we go in space there will be plenty of futa.
Nah, it is like elhombreconqueso said. Union being pretty much a totalitarian regime pushed all the "undesirables" to the frontiers of their space, which in this case is periphery station 10 (PSX). They aren't even the marjority of said station population but since they are the game focus we mostly see Spacer interacting with them.
But as Void said in the previous page he is making sure to put plenty of (cis)women and non femboy human males in the background renders to not break immersion. (y) :)

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
That said, the game is a futa on femboy; therefore, that is its main focus!
I hear ya, and you are absolutely right. But in order to enjoy this game I have to squint really really really hard. I know we cannot all have the same fetishes, but dammit, if the MC was a girl this game for me would be up there with Eruption imminent.

Reactions: VoidPilgrim

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
But I prefer that everywhere we go in space there will be plenty of futa.
The current model, that is, interacting with mostly futas while showing all kinds of people in the backgrounds for immersion (or as supporting characters, like the Pilot, for example), will be pretty much kept for the entirety of the game!
There will be some very rare exceptions, but these will be done for a specific purpose. Again, this is a futadom/futa on femboy game, and I can't really see a reason to water it down with other kinds of content!

I hear ya, and you are absolutely right. But in order to enjoy this game I have to squint really really really hard. I know we cannot all have the same fetishes, but dammit, if the MC was a girl this game for me would be up there with Eruption imminent.
My apologies, but it is what it is! I only make stuff I am into myself. And that applies to both the setting and the spicy stuff. I think that doing otherwise would not only lead to subpar content (I can't imagine making a hot scene about a fetish I'm not into/I don't have an intimate understanding of), but it would also feel a bit dishonest towards people who then play the game. Let alone the supporters.

Anyway, I wanted to thank you for the review! I really appreciate the five stars, especially since it comes from someone who is not 100% there with the genre!

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
My apologies, but it is what it is! I only make stuff I am into myself. And that applies to both the setting and the spicy stuff. I think that doing otherwise would not only lead to subpar content (I can't imagine making a hot scene about a fetish I'm not into/I don't have an intimate understanding of), but it would also feel a bit dishonest towards people who then play the game. Let alone the supporters.
Of course, of course. I personally don't mind going out of my comfort zone every now and then, but that is just me. You do you, mate. I will keep playing and squint till my eyes bleed if needed, lol!

Cislad

Aug 19, 2017
My demands :
Less consensual sex scenes
A couple of scenes of a dickgirl dicking down a smaller dickless girl, NTR or noncon overtones are welcome

feel free to disagree with me but know that my tastes are objectively the best :BootyTime:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
My demands :
Less consensual sex scenes
A couple of scenes of a dickgirl dicking down a smaller dickless girl, NTR or noncon overtones are welcome

feel free to disagree with me but know that my tastes are objectively the best :BootyTime:
Doubt it is going to happen. Rape-ish scenes will likely be mostly restricted to bad endings, like the one with Eleanor and later the crazy nuns.

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes