therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
My favorite character is probably Iris, I have to remind you, I'm not a fan of very curvy and thick characters, but I like Iris a lot, probably because of her huge perfect breasts, and despite her big curves, she has quite a narrow waist and overall she's beautiful and, above all, dominating everyone. But Markala is also great because she's a huge alien with a huge cock. It might be my number 2.
maybe the dev will add less curvy characters into the game maybe they will add a planet full of them i just hope you get all kinds of size woman

Reactions: FizzyMayonnaise

hellyeah3000

Nov 11, 2021
Not yet, but you'll be able to later! Generally speaking, if you stay on Iris' good terms, she will be open to sharing her playroom with others. So, you'll be able to use those pumps (and everything else there) with the entire Despina crew (and a few others down the line)!
Gameplay-wise, the pumps will serve to make cocks temporarily bigger (and vascular), with appropriate visual representation.
Making them bigger is fine by me! We talking just the girls or the MC too? Would be awesome to get a size comparison before, during and after pumping with the MC too.. maybe even some measuring?

Apr 8, 2023
Hello, in the main menu I go to Gallery, press "others", move the arrow to the right and there is an locked scene located on the leftmost side, right behind "Anitta Feminization 1", does anyone know what scene this is and how to unlock it?

Kurtak

Sep 30, 2017
Hello, in the main menu I go to Gallery, press "others", move the arrow to the right and there is an locked scene located on the leftmost side, right behind "Anitta Feminization 1", does anyone know what scene this is and how to unlock it?
Thats the neighbor scene, u gotta go to the salvage store and buy binoculars then do any event in the game so u end up sleeping and when u wake up u can observe the sunbathing lady

Jul 6, 2021
I stopped playing since I'm waiting for more releases. But did we have a double anal scene and if not already will we have one? I'd love to see our MC getting ganged by at least 3 ladies at once hehe xDD.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
How do I unlock the far left and also far right iris scenes? 2 in the middle are unlocked
IIRC, at the start, go directly to get office without talking to anyone.
The other one you have to either fail or pass the cleaning event.
If it is in the second page you need to answer her questions correctly (first is burn, second is medigel, third is fracture) and not annoy her while you are helping her.

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Making them bigger is fine by me! We talking just the girls or the MC too? Would be awesome to get a size comparison before, during and after pumping with the MC too.. maybe even some measuring?
Just the girls! That said, there will always be a bit of size comparison with MC (similar to Tessa's shower scene on her Day 2!)

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Fantastic!! How soon can we expect this? I’m dying to get playing that scene
I'm afraid it will be quite some time since that is something I am saving up for later when MC is a part of the crew! There will be more scenes, as each of the main cast (and a few others) will get a chance to use Iris' special room later on.
If you are asking about size comparison, then there will be a little something in R5!

• Red Heart
Reactions: hellyeah3000

hellyeah3000

Nov 11, 2021
I'm afraid it will be quite some time since that is something I am saving up for later when MC is a part of the crew! There will be more scenes, as each of the main cast (and a few others) will get a chance to use Iris' special room later on.
If you are asking about size comparison, then there will be a little something in R5!
Ahh okay! I’ll have to hold out on hope keep up the great work!

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes