hellyeah3000

Nov 11, 2021
can you use the cock pumps in the doctors office? if so when, with who, and what do i need to do to get to that part? thanks

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
can you use the cock pumps in the doctors office? if so when, with who, and what do i need to do to get to that part? thanks
Not yet, but you'll be able to later! Generally speaking, if you stay on Iris' good terms, she will be open to sharing her playroom with others. So, you'll be able to use those pumps (and everything else there) with the entire Despina crew (and a few others down the line)!
Gameplay-wise, the pumps will serve to make cocks temporarily bigger (and vascular), with appropriate visual representation.

Apr 8, 2023
Not yet, but you'll be able to later! Generally speaking, if you stay on Iris' good terms, she will be open to sharing her playroom with others. So, you'll be able to use those pumps (and everything else there) with the entire Despina crew (and a few others down the line)!
Gameplay-wise, the pumps will serve to make cocks temporarily bigger (and vascular), with appropriate visual representation.
Hey, I think I've finished the game, and I must say that Gloryhole day two was great. Something fantastic, of course I broke the rules and opened the door, my character wasn't ready for it, but the game didn't care, the plot was great, I got EXACTLY what I wanted and even more. So I got something that I didn't know I wanted ;). Because the door hasn't been closed. I hope that there will be more situations like this.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Hey, I think I've finished the game, and I must say that Gloryhole day two was great. Something fantastic, of course I broke the rules and opened the door, my character wasn't ready for it, but the game didn't care, the plot was great, I got EXACTLY what I wanted and even more. So I got something that I didn't know I wanted ;). Because the door hasn't been closed. I hope that there will be more situations like this.
was it your first time playing the game?

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
what dose staying on iris good terms? i hope you mean as if you dont stay on good terms she will punish you not as ending path

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying your time with SP! And yes, there will most certainly be more similar situations!

PS: If you are unsure if you are missing anything, you can check the Content List or Gallery from the main menu!

what dose staying on iris good terms? i hope you mean as if you dont stay on good terms she will punish you not as ending path
Don't worry; Iris will let you know if you are not performing to her standards!

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying your time with SP! And yes, there will most certainly be more similar situations!

PS: If you are unsure if you are missing anything, you can check the Content List or Gallery from the main menu!

Don't worry; Iris will let you know if you are not performing to her standards!
so her Content wont be locked if your not on good terms with her?

Apr 8, 2023
good to se that you enjoy it so who is your fav? my fav is the blue lady
My favorite character is probably Iris, I have to remind you, I'm not a fan of very curvy and thick characters, but I like Iris a lot, probably because of her huge perfect breasts, and despite her big curves, she has quite a narrow waist and overall she's beautiful and, above all, dominating everyone. But Markala is also great because she's a huge alien with a huge cock. It might be my number 2.

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes