Jaisker

Apr 27, 2023
Perdonad mi ignorancia pero como puse el juego en modo automático para disfrutar mejor la historia no lo entiendo. Sólo puedo avanzar rápidamente. Gracias y saludos.

Forgive my ignorance, but since I put the game in automatic mode to better enjoy the story, I don't understand it. I can only move forward quickly. Thank you and greetings.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sakyazel

Apr 3, 2021
WIP Theocracy teaser
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gasp

but she is showing so much skin!

I dont know why I didnt expect nuns, I shoudve expected nuns, latex nuns are hot.
I want to give some feedback but both because its wip and because i'cant know much about the theocracy and location/situation shes dressed for it might not be much use. So just a self-serving brainstorm, playing with the thought a little. I wonder if any other clothing piece or accessory is planned for her? If there is any harness kind of stuff is going on top of it then half of my post will be completely redundant. (in place of the top's straps perhaps?). So here it comes:
I disagree with the tank-top choice a little, reminds me of Tessa's jugs. I bet Tessa's jugs are popular but its a casual clothing piece. There are hotter options if shes going full fetish gear.
A nun-dress should be a full fetish thing since shes obviously not wearing it for modesty. Its her work clothes and her work is idk...uh.. to fill boyholes im guessing. or to seduce... or project authority. One possible way of going about it: something that is practical for sex is a narrow & short tabard, that leaves side-boobs open & can be swept aside down there. Could be faintly colored half transparent and/or simply such a thin strechy material that nipples and cock-outline would be prominent. and/or It could be the part of the uniform that is easy to take off. In this case there'd be little left under it, something underbust or harness like most likely but no chest covering, or an extremely skimpy one. Maybe reverse bunny suit.
A long sleeved top cut above the breast would fit well with such a closed headdress. But my general thinking here is just to cover the skin - aside from thigh-gap, perhaps open side/armpit or boob-window. The role of the nun-gear is flipped from max modesty to max fetish. Other than full body tight latex this can be achieved with lots of straps, which also fit well with having a nun collar to attach to.
Another option is to create an original nun-theme instead of the christian one. However that would not be so iconic, what'd give it away as a uniform was probably just seeing multiple people in it. I dont have any catchy ideas for it. One is freeing just the hair with material still covering the neck up to ears. Fits sci-fi theme but not original nor associated with religion. so Im not saying the chistian nun aesthetic is an inferior choice at all.
I have a thing for dommes with tight pony tail . It has this aesthetic exposing the faces outlines a bit like the nun headdress. Other types of done-up hairs as well tbh. Wearing their hair the same, using different amount of jewellery in it based on ranks (or on forehead) could be a fictional society's priestess aesthetic. Sometimes it feels like every idea have already been invented.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BAKAGUYY

Kurtak

Sep 30, 2017
gasp

but she is showing so much skin!

I dont know why I didnt expect nuns, I shoudve expected nuns, latex nuns are hot.
I want to give some feedback but both because its wip and because i'cant know much about the theocracy and location/situation shes dressed for it might not be much use. So just a self-serving brainstorm, playing with the thought a little. I wonder if any other clothing piece or accessory is planned for her? If there is any harness kind of stuff is going on top of it then half of my post will be completely redundant. (in place of the top's straps perhaps?). So here it comes:
I disagree with the tank-top choice a little, reminds me of Tessa's jugs. I bet Tessa's jugs are popular but its a casual clothing piece. There are hotter options if shes going full fetish gear.
A nun-dress should be a full fetish thing since shes obviously not wearing it for modesty. Its her work clothes and her work is idk...uh.. to fill boyholes im guessing. or to seduce... or project authority. One possible way of going about it: something that is practical for sex is a narrow & short tabard, that leaves side-boobs open & can be swept aside down there. Could be faintly colored half transparent and/or simply such a thin strechy material that nipples and cock-outline would be prominent. and/or It could be the part of the uniform that is easy to take off. In this case there'd be little left under it, something underbust or harness like most likely but no chest covering, or an extremely skimpy one. Maybe reverse bunny suit.
A long sleeved top cut above the breast would fit well with such a closed headdress. But my general thinking here is just to cover the skin - aside from thigh-gap, perhaps open side/armpit or boob-window. The role of the nun-gear is flipped from max modesty to max fetish. Other than full body tight latex this can be achieved with lots of straps, which also fit well with having a nun collar to attach to.
Another option is to create an original nun-theme instead of the christian one. However that would not be so iconic, what'd give it away as a uniform was probably just seeing multiple people in it. I dont have any catchy ideas for it. One is freeing just the hair with material still covering the neck up to ears. Fits sci-fi theme but not original nor associated with religion. so Im not saying the chistian nun aesthetic is an inferior choice at all.
I have a thing for dommes with tight pony tail . It has this aesthetic exposing the faces outlines a bit like the nun headdress. Other types of done-up hairs as well tbh. Wearing their hair the same, using different amount of jewellery in it based on ranks (or on forehead) could be a fictional society's priestess aesthetic. Sometimes it feels like every idea have already been invented.
Void shared earlier version of her a couple months ago with her robes on, Theocracy is basically a cult which focuses on converting and feminizing femboys into their slaves

breakerxx

May 14, 2018
i love the gloryhole part of the game
any infos to further develop this corner of the game?
you could make a little random event where you get a really hairy smelly dick with a lot of foreskin
since you never know what you get and it would get into the femdom aspect of the game to force the mc into some nasty stuff

• Angry
Reactions: sehloiro16

JechtShinryaku

Jan 28, 2019
Thank you for the info! Before I dig into it, have you tried re-downloading/using different links to see if the problem persists? Corruption issues are usually caused by a faulty download.
Also, may I ask what distro you are using?
Bash:
f@fedora~/Downloads $ tar --version
tar (GNU tar) 1.35
Copyright (C) 2023 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <https://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>.
This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it.
There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.

Written by John Gilmore and Jay Fenlason.

f@fedora~/Downloads $ tar -xvf StarPeriphery-Release4.5-linux.tar.bz2 -C /home/f/Games/
StarPeriphery-Release4.5-linux/
StarPeriphery-Release4.5-linux/StarPeriphery.py
StarPeriphery-Release4.5-linux/StarPeriphery.sh
StarPeriphery-Release4.5-linux/game/
StarPeriphery-Release4.5-linux/game/DejaVuSans-Oblique.ttf
... 1000+ lines
StarPeriphery-Release4.5-linux/renpy/vc_version.py
StarPeriphery-Release4.5-linux/renpy/warp.py
StarPeriphery-Release4.5-linux/renpy/webloader.py
f@fedora~/Downloads $ /home/f/Games/StarPeriphery-Release4.5-linux/StarPeriphery.sh
I used the PixelDrain link, I think you got a corrupted download
EDIT: md5sum -c <<< '638c1a38664eaedd8068cde4efa67466 StarPeriphery-Release4.5-linux.tar.bz2'
Use the above command and see if you get
StarPeriphery-Release4.5-linux.tar.bz2: OK
Thanks for your quick answer.

Well, today I redownloaded it again from MEGA and Pixeldrain.
Finally from Pixeldrain I have managed to extract it without problems although from MEGA I still get the same error.

Bash:
md5sum -c <<< '638c1a38664eaedd8068cde4efa67466 StarPeriphery-Release4.5-linux-MEGA.tar.bz2'
StarPeriphery-Release4.5-linux-MEGA.tar.bz2: OK

tar -xvf StarPeriphery-Release4.5-linux-MEGA.tar.bz2
StarPeriphery-Release4.5-linux/game/Roboto-Light.ttf
StarPeriphery-Release4.5-linux/game/Roboto-Regular.ttf
StarPeriphery-Release4.5-linux/game/archive.rpa

bzip2: Data integrity error when decompressing.
    Input file = (stdin), output file = (stdout)

It is possible that the compressed file(s) have become corrupted.
You can use the -tvv option to test integrity of such files.

You can use the `bzip2recover' program to attempt to recover
data from undamaged sections of corrupted files.

tar: Unexpected EOF in archive
tar: Error is not recoverable: exiting now
I have downloaded the file from MEGA once again but it still fails, even though the md5sum is correct (weird).
Maybe the file was corrupted on upload?

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
Thanks for your quick answer.

Well, today I redownloaded it again from MEGA and Pixeldrain.
Finally from Pixeldrain I have managed to extract it without problems although from MEGA I still get the same error.

Bash:
md5sum -c <<< '638c1a38664eaedd8068cde4efa67466 StarPeriphery-Release4.5-linux-MEGA.tar.bz2'
StarPeriphery-Release4.5-linux-MEGA.tar.bz2: OK

tar -xvf StarPeriphery-Release4.5-linux-MEGA.tar.bz2
StarPeriphery-Release4.5-linux/game/Roboto-Light.ttf
StarPeriphery-Release4.5-linux/game/Roboto-Regular.ttf
StarPeriphery-Release4.5-linux/game/archive.rpa

bzip2: Data integrity error when decompressing.
    Input file = (stdin), output file = (stdout)

It is possible that the compressed file(s) have become corrupted.
You can use the -tvv option to test integrity of such files.

You can use the `bzip2recover' program to attempt to recover
data from undamaged sections of corrupted files.

tar: Error is not recoverable: exiting now
I have downloaded the file from MEGA once again but it still fails, even though the md5sum is correct (weird).
Maybe the file was corrupted on upload?
Unable to recreate, was able to successfully download file from MEGA and extract as normal/

Also, I trusted md5 checksum with tons of work related shit, is md5 checksum a lie? what,
screenshot.png

Bash:
f@fedora~/Downloads/MEGA $ sha256sum StarPeriphery-Release4.5-linux.tar.bz2 >> sha256sum.txt 
f@fedora~/Downloads/MEGA $ sha256sum -c sha256sum.txt 
f@fedora~/Downloads/MEGA $ cd ..
f@fedora~/Downloads $ sha256sum -c MEGA/sha256sum.txt 
f@fedora~/Downloads $ cat MEGA/sha256sum.txt 
495c9807312f2e4b397af511574afd1adc296814b268cd0ca34ead46267302a5  StarPeriphery-Release4.5-linux.tar.bz2

Reactions: VoidPilgrim

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
I had two other people (both had slower/bit unstable internet connection) report to me that MEGA links can give them corrupted downloads (though, in their cases, it extracted okay but failed to start). I don't know about your internet, but this might be the root cause! Especially with what Flugelbozz is saying. One way or another, I'm glad it works for you now!

The Latex Nun, I could have guessed, this is a classic. It suits me, you can immediately see theocracies here. I wonder if MC will also receive some version of this costume?
During the Theocracy content, MC will get more than one (particularly feminine) outfit!

Perdonad mi ignorancia pero como puse el juego en modo automático para disfrutar mejor la historia no lo entiendo. Sólo puedo avanzar rápidamente. Gracias y saludos.

Forgive my ignorance, but since I put the game in automatic mode to better enjoy the story, I don't understand it. I can only move forward quickly. Thank you and greetings.
If you are on the Android version, I'm afraid I can't really help since that is an unofficial port, and I have no idea how it works. Sorry! On the desktop version, I am currently working on a dedicated button. It will be out with the overall UI rework later on!

i love the gloryhole part of the game
any infos to further develop this corner of the game?
you could make a little random event where you get a really hairy smelly dick with a lot of foreskin
since you never know what you get and it would get into the femdom aspect of the game to force the mc into some nasty stuff
I am not planning any kind of content you are talking about, sorry! That said, there will be one more gloryhole session.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
i think the dev talked about you could get them all if you want
Curious. I remember reading that Spacer can have sex with all women he wants but a relationship opportunity will only be with one of them. Also later there will be one chance to change who to romance. :unsure:

ps: Eleanor fans will suffer having to wait while everyone else will get their romance routes open. :p

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes