Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
Curious. I remember reading that Spacer can have sex with all women he wants but a relationship opportunity will only be with one of them. Also later there will be one chance to change who to romance. :unsure:

ps: Eleanor fans will suffer having to wait while everyone else will get their romance routes open. :p
If I remember correctly he said that only the "deflowering" scene will be different based on who you first pick, and you can only pick once.

Reactions: VoidPilgrim

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
If I remember correctly he said that only the "deflowering" scene will be different based on who you first pick, and you can only pick once.
Yes, it is true.
But i was refering to the romance route. Spacer will be able to choose someone now on day 3 for the Despina crew and a bit later with Ginny and Markala. And sometime later there will be a choice to change romantic interest once.

Apr 8, 2023
Centaur?! Very interesting, it reminded me of "Sex and Fantasy". I would like Amazons. Tall women with not a muscular but an athletic figure. Kind of like She-Hulk, only with bigger breasts and a dick between her legs. Or maybe they could even be called mini giantesses.

Apr 8, 2023
g
i love the idea of futa giant and i love to se more greek mythology monster as futa in the game
I just like very tall futa, maybe even unnaturally tall, almost an enlarged version of a human being, like mini giantesses. I don't know if you've played Sex and Fantasy, but I can recommend it to you because I had a lot of fun playing it. Coming back to Futa, I'll send you some links from Futa that I like, because it's hard for me to explain exactly what characters I meant and which ones I like, and I'll do it best with photos.

And with such a harshly character;)

Last edited:

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
g

I just like very tall futa, maybe even unnaturally tall, almost an enlarged version of a human being, like mini giantesses. I don't know if you've played Sex and Fantasy, but I can recommend it to you because I had a lot of fun playing it. Coming back to Futa, I'll send you some links from Futa that I like, because it's hard for me to explain exactly what characters I meant and which ones I like, and I'll do it best with photos.

And with such a harshly character;)

i get what you mean and would it be fair you like tall and buff futa?

Apr 8, 2023
i get what you mean and would it be fair you like tall and buff futa?
I like tall futa, that's for sure. But I'm not a fan of excessive muscularity, just as I'm not a fan of very large curves or thick futas (The exception are the tits, they have to be big or even huge), which I wrote earlier in my "game review". That's why I wrote athletic figure earlier, not muscular, hoping that I defined it correctly, because I didn't know how to write it. It's just that the photo I sent you is ok for me. But the elf bartender in Sex and Fantasy was my favorite character, and she was quite a heavily muscled character, so there are exceptions.
P.S. While looking for futa artwork, I found something I liked, so I'll put it here, maybe it will serve as an inspiration for VoidPilgrim

Last edited:

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
I like tall futa, that's for sure. But I'm not a fan of excessive muscularity, just as I'm not a fan of very large curves or thick futas (The exception are the tits, they have to be big or even huge), which I wrote earlier in my "game review". That's why I wrote athletic figure earlier, not muscular, hoping that I defined it correctly, because I didn't know how to write it. It's just that the photo I sent you is ok for me. But the elf bartender in Sex and Fantasy was my favorite character, and she was quite a heavily muscled character, so there are exceptions.
fair :) but i do love the idea of a big buff futa and yeah also the athletic figure but how do you feel about greek mythology monster as futa?

Reactions: DickgirlEnjoyer
Apr 8, 2023
fair :) but i do love the idea of a big buff futa and yeah also the athletic figure but how do you feel about greek mythology monster as futa?
I won't say yes, I won't say no. I don't have anything against it personally, but at the moment I can't even imagine what it would look like, so I don't have anything to judge. As for the mythical moster girl, there was something like that in "Sex and Fantasy", because there were centaurs, forest nymphs, and something like a minotaur but with a woman's face, and it was cool, but it all really depends on it how something is designed.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
I won't say yes, I won't say no. I don't have anything against it personally, but at the moment I can't even imagine what it would look like, so I don't have anything to judge. As for the mythical moster girl, there was something like that in "Sex and Fantasy", because there were centaurs, forest nymphs, and something like a minotaur but with a woman's face, and it was cool, but it all really depends on it how something is designed.
well if you roll abit someone post about what could be in the game and yeah minotaur and centaurs ofc i got the whole designed thing but if the designed is top and 10 out of 10?

Apr 8, 2023
well if you roll abit someone post about what could be in the game and yeah minotaur and centaurs ofc i got the whole designed thing but if the designed is top and 10 out of 10?
I think so. Such characters would introduce something new, they would stand out, erotic scenes would be interesting because they would be something new, we all know what a centaur's cock looks like. Thanks to their different body structure, it would be simply interesting. But if I were to say what characters I would personally like to see in the game, they would be the characters I have already shown you before. Tall with an athletic figure and Huge breasts, maybe a tomboy. The personality, Very confidentmay be something like a horny jerk, or angry, nervous and short-tempered. And I like it when such characters have such a playful, slightly malicious smile, or even selfish personality .

Reactions: therealmrwolf

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Curious. I remember reading that Spacer can have sex with all women he wants but a relationship opportunity will only be with one of them. Also later there will be one chance to change who to romance. :unsure:

ps: Eleanor fans will suffer having to wait while everyone else will get their romance routes open. :p
Simply put, during each ladies' Day 3, you will choose with whom you want to lose that v-card and with whom you want to pursuit the relationship. You will be able to change that once later since there will be other main characters (Ela, Ginny, Markala, etc.) whose romance follows a different structure than Despina girls.

Picking one means that you'll get some special scenes with her, including the ending (each of the main cast will get her own). It does not mean you will be locked out of the bulk of other's content!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any chance of seeing the full renders?
Also want to say that the new orc girl looks incredible, massive improvement over the previous one.
i hope they will be in the game at some point and not just an idea
If the centauress makes it to the game, I'll experience a thermonuclear explosion in my pants. :Kappa:
I want the tentacle plant lady. :love:
Regarding the old alien's concept work, you will get to meet all of them later on! That said, I will be publishing the finished models once they are ready.

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes