hellyeah3000

Nov 11, 2021
I'm afraid it will be quite some time since that is something I am saving up for later when MC is a part of the crew! There will be more scenes, as each of the main cast (and a few others) will get a chance to use Iris' special room later on.
If you are asking about size comparison, then there will be a little something in R5!
Ahh okay! Love the idea of penis growing bigger whether it’s pumps, pills or magic / attribute theft

Reactions: VoidPilgrim

Sakyazel

Apr 3, 2021

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
I wonder - will autor continue black alien women story, from abandoned ship ?
That bedroom rape scene was so hot, my favorite so far)
There will be more of them in the future, that is most certain!

Hello Void! May I know what program you use to create 3D models? I'd like to try
Sakyazel's advice is most certainly the best approach. Otherwise, there isn't just one program I use. No silver bullet, I'm afraid. I use a whole host of software (for both the 3D part and post-production, both are equally important) and combine them for the results you see in the game.

If you are learning from the basics, I always recommend simply starting with Blender and the famous donut tutorial.

kalafior4

Aug 25, 2022
that's sort of a good question, how do humans and humanoids even reproduce if seemingly every single 'female' has a (huge) dick?

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
that's sort of a good question, how do humans and humanoids even reproduce if seemingly every single 'female' has a (huge) dick?
That is a bit of a misconception about the setting! The station has a fairly large futa population (you get an explanation of why in-game), but they are nowhere near making the entirety of the demographics there. I've been putting both "regular" men and women in the backgrounds for a while now. The R5 continues in the same manner, for example, the people here:
td3_landing1.jpg
Or here: psx_crowd3.jpg

That said, the game is a futa on femboy; therefore, that is its main focus!

If you are asking about these things regarding other species or humanity as a whole, I have already posted about it ITT in greater detail; I'm sure you can find these posts!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Hehehe i had pointed something along those lines on discord and at the subscribestar post. :p

Maybe this matter could also be put into some lore entry in the future? :unsure::)

Apr 8, 2023
That said, the game is a futa on femboy; therefore, that is its main focus!
And I love it and why I play this game. And I'm glad you have similar taste as me. Several times I've seen people ask you to include their "ideas" in the game, and you replied "sorry, but no". And I sighed in relief. Of course, there is nothing wrong with proposing something, I am not criticizing it, you could say that I did it myself when writing about futa silhouettes that would suit me. The point is that many of the proposals did not suit me very much. So far you've managed to adapt perfectly to my tastes, I haven't once felt bad or uncomfortable in the game, unlike FutaDomWorld, where I felt uncomfortable most of the time. So I feel pretty confident about what the rest of the story will look like in the game. I feel I can trust you. I don't want to look for old posts, so I'll ask you a question. Is there any plot explanation as to how the futa came to be in this world?

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 110 Votes