mghb

Dec 3, 2021
yeah, but to be honest the game doesn't specify the MC's family background as far as I know, so in theory you Could run into your mom/sis who got bored on PS1 and went on to get some proper futa body augmentations and joined up with the Theocracy and then MC gets picked up by some Theo talent finders and the family is "reunited", you never know with Star Periphery , this game is amazing and has huge potential

dxf2

Apr 22, 2020
yeah, but to be honest the game doesn't specify the MC's family background as far as I know, so in theory you Could run into your mom/sis who got bored on PS1 and went on to get some proper futa body augmentations and joined up with the Theocracy and then MC gets picked up by some Theo talent finders and the family is "reunited", you never know with Star Periphery , this game is amazing and has huge potential
would't mind seeing some regular girl transformed into a futa, specially in this type of futuristic setting

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
If the dev was planing it, I am pretty sure they would have already set up some premise for it in the story, at least (which, certainly, doesn't appear to be the case).

Thankfully none so far.

Nice to see this game and Futadom may release on similar dates. A good way to finish a month and start another. :p
Hope we'll finally see new Wallis content in FDW! And looking forward to an update of this one as well :p

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Porsena

Feb 6, 2023
I'm guessing by the shared images I can see in your post history you're the loser that's been spamming this game constantly on 4chan in a terrible attempt at 'advertising'.

Just wanna say that I like these sorts of games but won't be touching star periphery until this dude quits his bullshit.
ahahaha I see some people joint just to vent a spleen. Wowee, you are mad and not gonna take it.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Kinda found this gem after some one name dropped it in another games thread as a better alternative, glad to see he/she was right. Love the diverse cast ive seen so far, and look forward to seeing the next release. Good luck and keep up the work dev.

Kurtak

Sep 30, 2017
Awesome update, if you have the money to support and wondering if you should sub, lemme tell you that if you are into futadom/thicccness its 100% worth it, best game that Ive played from this genre period, just the writing itself is really well done and with those renders on top youll lose your mind :love:

edit: and its only the 2nd release, absolutely mind blowing what is there to come.

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes