fzonedout

Dec 10, 2019
Hey, thank you!
To your question - while I am not against it, my coding "skills" are somewhere between non-existent and genuinely abhorrent. I sincerely don't want to promise something I am unable to implement. Let alone implement well enough, so it is not repetitive/grindy/boring/buggy beyond belief. Sorry!
No worries! Just some wishful thinking on my end anyway lol

Super excited to see how this game develops

Reactions: VoidPilgrim

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game is on the futa demon side of the equasion,
with them kidnappin MC and having their way with him.
Alas, aliens kidnapping younger cuties to use and abuse is all ove star wars movies.
Then again, there are no women n the game, none, all are aliens= totally different breed,
they talk different, they act different, they look different.
A gobbo is a gobbo, futa demon gobbo to boot.

A futa / trans woman is still a woman in my book
Mines too
shock no multi cock girl if in space thought maybe a game would try it

Nerex

Oct 13, 2017
Not planning that sorry! But if it is a huge blue tiddies (and other, much harder things) you are after, then worry not; there will be a lot of both in the game! There is already a bit in R2.
Any plans with the not-xenomorph alien lass in the future? Or was it more of a fun what-if?

Reactions: Piratefishes

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
This game is on the futa demon side of the equasion,
with them kidnappin MC and having their way with him.
Alas, aliens kidnapping younger cuties to use and abuse is all ove star wars movies.
Then again, there are no women n the game, none, all are aliens= totally different breed,
they talk different, they act different, they look different.
A gobbo is a gobbo, futa demon gobbo to boot.
true futas are actually hermaphrodites, so they are actually bi gendered. pretty much androgenous, sexually speaking, but more aggressive than a male.

Moutsatsos

Jul 8, 2020
true futas are actually hermaphrodites, so they are actually bi gendered. pretty much androgenous, sexually speaking, but more aggressive than a male.
True futas don't exist naturally the way they are depicted in games or comics.
I've met two "hermaphrodites" and studied cases of a couple of dozen more none of them were sexually aggressive almost all of them were in every aspect women usually with relatively small penises.Their voice and hair growth was as expected totally relevant to their testosterone/estrogen ratio.Their erotic preferences where 90% towards having intercourse with a male in the usual receiving form of it.
The term hermaphrodite is a Greek definition we use in common and as per the Greek myth it is the combination of Hermes(Mercury) and Aphrodite(Venus).There's more to that if you re interested look it up.What is important is that this term defines an individual that is both man and woman.Such an individual doesn't exist and cannot exist without some insane genetic alterations and experimentation which at the moment are forbidden for ethical reasons and some even harder practical biochemical problems solved.
The clinical term is intersex.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
What is important is that this term defines an individual that is both man and woman.Such an individual doesn't exist and cannot exist without some insane genetic alterations and experimentation which at the moment are forbidden for ethical reasons and some even harder practical biochemical problems solved.
The clinical term is intersex.
More precisely, it defines an individual that can reproduce as both male and female (as it is commonly applied to species other than humans). You are correct that no fully functional "true" (simultaneous) hermaphrodites have been reliably described among humans (or any other species of tetrapods, as far as I'm aware). However, the phenomenon is not so rare, if we look at the animal kingdom in general.

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes