torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
so, i tried to talk to the crew in the bar, that had the ship, but couldn't find them and not many choices there, so confused where they are.

Sakyazel

Apr 3, 2021
QUESTION: Will explicit feminization be avoidable? /how much of that is planned?

I dont mind playing as feminine boy its fun, just asking coz im not into the pink-skirt make-up "haha your woman now" kind of stuff.
Btw best part of a sci-fi setting is futuristic sex toys... especially for control, but I havent seen much of it in other games.

This game is perfect so now everyone is hoping it will be about our own fetishes even though we all have different fetishes ><

Reactions: Dingo139

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
rejoice nutcream lovers we are going to feed well this mounth :p
There is a lot of cream getting served in Release 2! Lot more than in the initial release.

QUESTION: Will explicit feminization be avoidable? /how much of that is planned?
All of it will be optional. I generally try to keep EVERYTHING in the game avoidable so that you only get the stuff you want to see. There are some exceptions, of course, but these are very rare.

Kiliandi

May 3, 2017
In regards to the feminization, will there be extreme stuff such as wider hips, growing breasts, etc?

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
In regards to the feminization, will there be extreme stuff such as wider hips, growing breasts, etc?
There will be no physical alterations. There will be some cross-dressing, getting pimped/prostitution route, a lot of feminizing dirty talk, and generally "lighter" stuff along these lines. Feminization is not the game's focus; it will serve as optional side content.

Jul 22, 2017
im not into the pink-skirt make-up "haha your woman now" kind of stuff.
I feel the same way, and while I might get some flak for this, I hope there isn't any outright trans stuff in the game, or if there is then I hope it involves a bad end. I've played a number of games with a femboy protagonist that eventually make your character go down the path of being outright transgender and it completely kills my interest in a game. Perhaps with Star Periphery I'd let it slide since this would be optional content, but it just really annoys me that so many developers seem to use femboys and feminization as a cloak for actual trans content. I want a femboy protagonist, and if he gets into some crossdressing and makeup and degrading roleplay then that's fine too, but if I wanted an actual female protagonist or a trans protagonist I'd simply play a different game.

fzonedout

Dec 10, 2019
VoidPilgrim the game seems fantastic in theory, and the renders are mouthwatering. I'm personally waiting for Release 2 hotfix to be uploaded here before playing it.

Will there be any mini-games implemented in the future? Incorporating mini-games consistent with the game's theme and setting to earn cash would be an awesome idea IMO. Karryn's Prison takes the cake when it comes to mini-games, but I feel like there's a lot of potential for your game as well.

I've got a few ideas in mind and I'd be happy to share them if you're interested.

Cheers and keep up the good work!

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
VoidPilgrim
Will there be any mini-games implemented in the future?
Hey, thank you!
To your question - while I am not against it, my coding "skills" are somewhere between non-existent and genuinely abhorrent. I sincerely don't want to promise something I am unable to implement. Let alone implement well enough, so it is not repetitive/grindy/boring/buggy beyond belief. Sorry!

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes