Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Downloading the new update now but (as of v.01) Ginny and Tessa are my faves. Love me some gentle-femdom (well, futadom in this case). Who doesn't want to be adored and caressed and complimented as they are slowly, gently, relentlessly filled by the giant love of their woman?

Reactions: VoidPilgrim

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Gotta say, loved meeting the blue alien (Markala?) and having the option to just "hnng... dick" to her. Always had a thing for scenes involving a person losing all cognitive function upon seeing a big cock. I know there's incense and shit affecting him but all the same, just falling to his knees and burying his face in it was wonderful.

MomijiH

Apr 17, 2019
What folder do the save files go to? I accidentally made a second save that I wanted to get rid of.

bluerender

Jun 14, 2018
Two reasons, mainly. First, I wanted to keep it at least somewhat realistic as I firmly believe that the best works of fiction are, at the core, more or less believable.
The second reason is more of a practical thing; I wanted to have all those lovingly nasty details in my scenes - clear-view penetration, gape, proper creampies (and cumplay), and everything in between. The same reason why I go to such lengths as to simulate/model a lube in Iris' scene or saliva in Ginny's. Some of these things get increasingly difficult to do with more unrealistic shapes and sizes, especially on the penetration front.
will the more exotic creatures still come eventually ?
like the tentacles and centaur lady on https://f95zone.to/threads/devlog-star-periphery-futadom-femdom.134560/post-9412208 ?

shadowsong43

Oct 3, 2018
This is the greatest Futa game ive ever played, I can't wait for more. Ginny... Tessa. Holy fuck. Writing and characters are on point. While the MC can seem abit too submissive, Futa's are just over powering. Will there be any chances for our MC to become dominant down the road? Maybe takes some space elixer and he-man's it up for revenge? haha.

Can't wait for more!

Reactions: Axel34
4.90 star(s) 110 Votes