riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
Holy crap. The renders on this are so good, and I love the character and world building too! Of course it's smut, but it's creative, enjoyable, memorable smut. There is a story here and I am looking forward to this journey.

Subscribed on Patreon ;)

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
I get that odd message also. Can't seem to find Markala either.

I suspect this is related to old saves and that a new game may be necessary.
As I said in another post I tried everything but, could not get a few scenes without starting over :(

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Reactions: Melmoth99
May 3, 2022
MC said no. MC was physically forced to suck cock against their will. What world do you live on where that is not considered rape? If the developer was honest then the game would have a rape tag.

As for futadom vs femdom....I'm not getting into that. Besides, maybe the robo-nurse has a robo-vagina under the prosthetic blue dick "she"? pegs you with. If not, then why tag it as femdom and why not add a rape tag? I think misleading tags on a fully futadom game is a real...... DICK move :cool:
You are correct, but I suspect this was an oversight. That scene actually depends on whether you got caught peeking at the datapad or not. If you get caught you get the scene you're referring to where you cannot decline. If you don't peek (probably the intended route) you do have the choice to decline. I'm betting that's dev oversight and they forgot there is an unavoidable version. I haven't played all that far I don't know if there are other scenes like that just yet.

Jockeyboy

Jan 28, 2019
I didn't see any, but please keep the "rape" (being talked about above) in the game. There're too many western games where the MC is too willing in the femdom/futadom so much so that it kinda circles back to maledom as it's really the male that's in control here and not the female.

Other than that, this game seems pretty damn fantastic already. The art's good, the world is surprisingly interesting but I especially like the writing. It's nice and just incredibly degrading but not overtly so like ToA.

Hope the game keeps updating for the next 100 years.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
I say this again and shall brook no disagreement-
Iris. Is. Best. Girl.

I will, as befits my magnanimous nature, allow for the Tessa fans to successfully jockey for the silver medal. DommyMommy is a killer combination.
Tessa is great, Lise and Ginny as well, but Iris leaves me a bit cold, due to her personality. No, the true waifu in this story is Pike. That personality and those looks… love at first sight. Not even a lewd scene yet, but it wasn’t needed for me to know.

Jul 22, 2017
You are correct, but I suspect this was an oversight. That scene actually depends on whether you got caught peeking at the datapad or not. If you get caught you get the scene you're referring to where you cannot decline. If you don't peek (probably the intended route) you do have the choice to decline. I'm betting that's dev oversight and they forgot there is an unavoidable version. I haven't played all that far I don't know if there are other scenes like that just yet.
It's not an oversight, there are scenes that you can't avoid depending on your choices. Peeking at the datapad will make Ginny force you into giving her a blowjob, though she stops shortly after when she realizes the MC is a virgin and lets you decline. In the newest version, if you spied on Amira in the shower then she facefucks you as recompense. Basically, if you're stupid or step on someone's toes, expect consequences. It may not count as rape however since I think in all of these scenes the MC expresses arousal even if he initially tries to say no.

EDIT: Also, he technically never actually says no, he just refuses to comply initially.

Saint_RNG

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
The renderings and genres look very nice. I will test it when I have some time.

Small question to the developer, I thought I understood by reading this topic that the 3D part was partly made with Blender. I would like to know where the environments that we can see in the preview images (2, 4, 5 and 8) come from ?
I saw in the devlog topic that he likes to put details in his environments but are these environments already made assets or is he doing everything from scratch ?

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Small question to the developer
There is no universal answer, I'm afraid. I make some stuff from scratch (or use my older models). I also often kitbash from premade since making everything on my own while keeping a reasonable release schedule would be impossible. This applies to most environments; the majority are a combination of both methods and more.

Reactions: Saint_RNG

longbirch

Nov 6, 2022
Hey Voidpilgrim, will you start posting teasers for the next release only after this one is public or maybe even this week already?

monk456

Apr 3, 2018
Huh, that is interesting! Even the Spaceport (i.e., Markala & Goblins)? Do you remember inquiring about the side jobs there in Release 1?
I couldn't get the sidejob to trigger after doing everything else, so I loaded a previous save (before meeting the spaceship crew) and worked fine from there, I guessed that it was a sequencing issue. But worked fine compatiblity-wise,

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
I couldn't get the sidejob to trigger after doing everything else, so I loaded a previous save (before meeting the spaceship crew) and worked fine from there, I guessed that it was a sequencing issue. But worked fine compatiblity-wise,
Nice, thank you for the info!

Reactions: EdgeOfShadow
Jul 22, 2017
Finally got around to playing the update, and it's about as good as I was hoping. My only minor critiques are:

1. In many of the oral scenes, the MC doesn't look like he's actually sucking. His cheeks aren't caved in, his mouth isn't forming a complete seal around the cock, etc. In the scene with Amira it's also almost comical how far he has to open his mouth, it almost looks like his jaw is about to be dislocated. Some of these could just be a side effect of how large the cocks are or the fact that it's less of a blowjob and more of a facefuck, but I thought I'd mention it.

2. I think you're using the word "whore" and derivatives of it (cockwhore and such) too much. I like the dirty talk but I think in some scenes you're relying on "whore" too much, or in other cases you're just going too hard with the dirty talk in general. It could just be me, but I think there needs to be more variety in the derogatory terms being used as well as a scaling down of how often those terms are used in general. The dirty talk is fine, but I think there needs to be more smug dialogue and less "whore" and other names which I think the goblins did an excellent job of showcasing with them teasing you about being a girl (I especially like the teasing they give you if you say you're not a girl, making fun of you and basically saying that you have to be a girl considering you're getting spitroasted by them). I think this especially needs to be the case going forward as the relationship between the MC and the main girls changes from being purely sexual to actually having feelings involved, not that being in a relationship with them would suddenly switch the sex away from a degrading dom/sub dynamic entirely but I think you get what I'm saying.

Again, excellent update, but if I had to nitpick those would be my two concerns.

Rzy

Mar 30, 2018
It's not an oversight, there are scenes that you can't avoid depending on your choices. Peeking at the datapad will make Ginny force you into giving her a blowjob, though she stops shortly after when she realizes the MC is a virgin and lets you decline. In the newest version, if you spied on Amira in the shower then she facefucks you as recompense. Basically, if you're stupid or step on someone's toes, expect consequences. It may not count as rape however since I think in all of these scenes the MC expresses arousal even if he initially tries to say no.

EDIT: Also, he technically never actually says no, he just refuses to comply initially.
I disagree, it's definitely rape. I also hope nothing narratively changes either. Twink-kun is in a dark world with implied threats of rape and violence with just about each character he meets. He is on the lowest rung of society's ladder it seems, and the Periphery seems to rape, kill, and feed on the weak. VP has created a dark and interesting world, and I love it the way it is.

The MC is coerced by implied threats of violence in two instances. He explicitly states how physically inferior he is around the futa characters numerous times, and particularly before Ginny and Amira rape his face. Furthermore it is expressed that both women are adept at violence, and that he should be scared of what they are capable of. Twink-kun's arousal doesn't void the sexual assault either, only consent matters, and the MC doesn't consent in the first half of Ginny's assault and never consents with Amira (I only saw that scene once so far.) We lead the MC to these darker paths, but that doesn't mean that MC looking at the datapad means someone is permitted to forcibly fuck his mouth as a consequence. He also gets sexually assaulted by simply visiting Iris as if he was going to become the ship's resident catamite (which, would be a pretty cool job.) Not to mention all of these situations he finds himself in are motivated to pay back a loan to Ginny in the first place.

Eroticism aside, the inhabitants of PSX are monstrous.

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes