SgtHatred607

Oct 16, 2021
You are just adding insult to injury at this point.

The title said futadom/femdom. I thought there was going to be vagina. I was really hoping for a female Iris. She didn't have that futa bulge and would have been the perfect domme. That's why I downloaded and played.

I did not play just to get my toon raped. It came...in my toons mouth...as a complete surprise when it occurred. How would I know that was even in the game, given the lack of a fucking rape tag!? I tried to avoid it. It was not obvious that it would happen. There was no choice to opt out. Maybe if the game had the tag, then I could have avoided it. Not adding the tag is as misleading as your claim that I intended to get my toon raped and then come here to complain about it. That is just not true.

• Angry
Reactions: Piratefishes

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

The title said futadom/femdom. I thought there was going to be vagina. I was really hoping for a female Iris. She didn't have that futa bulge and would have been the perfect domme. That's why I downloaded and played.

I did not play just to get my toon raped. It came...in my toons mouth...as a complete surprise when it occurred. How would I know that was even in the game, given the lack of a fucking rape tag!? I tried to avoid it. It was not obvious that it would happen. There was no choice to opt out. Maybe if the game had the tag, then I could have avoided it. Not adding the tag is as misleading as your claim that I intended to get my toon raped and then come here to complain about it. That is just not true.
No idea why you are complaining about that.
Just checked the alternative scene and Ginny will stop when she notices the Protagonist is a virgin and the continuity of the act will only happen if MC agrees to keep going. If not Ginny apologizes for trying to force him and he for putting her on a spot with the pirates (Lise and Tess), after that they go back to the bar.

So why are you complaining about something you chose to do? :WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Piratefishes

SquasheeJim

Jul 10, 2018

Jesus, it's a game. Delete it and get over it if you don't like it.

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
is there a gallery-like feature or some other way to access previous scenes planned?
Yes, I would like to have a gallery in the game!

Guess it may have something to do with the information about how the Union kicked undesireables (including futas) outside of their space frontier? Is this info new? I don't remember seeing it on V0.1. :unsure:
Interestingly enough, that dialogue bit was there!
Guessing there will be more to the skill system than just sexual skills. Nice if true.
Yes! You can already raise your Guns skill in R2. Beyond that and Tech, there will be more later. The Ship Graveyard will have its debut in R3!

• Love
Reactions: Sakyazel

White

Feb 22, 2017
Everyone already said how good the game is and other stuff, but if there is one thing I want to add, is that I like the variety in bodies the game has. From the muscular Lise and ripped Amira to the plump, soft and THICC Ginny and Tessa. Too often games have the same body with just different boob/cock sizes, so I really appreciate the effort here.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So what is going to be the deal with this, Dating Sim, so we have to pick one girl and stick with it.
What does the trap tag mean, there will be a trap character, or we are the trap.
Do you need to say no to letting Iris peg you in order to get the special "virgin" scene with Tessa or Lise?

Last edited:
Jul 22, 2017
1. So what is going to be the deal with this, Dating Sim, so we have to pick one girl and stick with it.
2. What does the trap tag mean, there will be a trap character, or we are the trap.
3. Do you need to say no to letting Iris peg you in order to get the special "virgin" scene with Tessa or Lise?
1. You can sleep with everyone, but I think later on you'll have to choose one of the main girls to be your focus which will unlock special scenes with them.
2. The MC is the "trap"
3. I don't think so, especially since if I'm not mistaken you actually can't turn Iris down.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
1. You can sleep with everyone, but I think later on you'll have to choose one of the main girls to be your focus which will unlock special scenes with them.
2. The MC is the "trap"
3. I don't think so, especially since if I'm not mistaken you actually can't turn Iris down.
I see, but you are wrong on 3, I turned down her pegging me, I want my first to be with my ginger goddess.

Jul 22, 2017
I see, but you are wrong on 3, I turned down her pegging me, I want my first to be with my ginger goddess.
Huh, you're right. I could have swore that it takes you directly to the training scene with no option to say no, but yep there's an option to turn her down.

Reactions: Havik79

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Huh, you're right. I could have swore that it takes you directly to the training scene with no option to say no, but yep there's an option to turn her down.
Also, if you mess up cleaning the infirmary, you get smacked instead of pegged.

I mainly came here to heap some more praise on this game :) I usually wait a bit more until a dev is 'established' with a couple of releases before considering joining their Patreon, but this chapter had me 'release' so much I couldn't resist anymore than the MC can! The characters are great and diverse (Mistress Iris is my favorite so far) and as strict and rough as some of them are, there's always some affection in it as well. And the sex scenes are excellently written, I never thought I'd find a scene with goblin chicks with dicks so fuckin' HOT! (y)

Dec 16, 2022
What Special Virgin scene? It's Not in the Game yet, is it? Is there even any defloration as of yet (outside of the robo-pegging)?

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes