Cislad

Aug 19, 2017
Im sure we will get interaction with pirates and theocrats eventually, plus with monsters, maybe even bad ends.
Im not criticizing you liking dub-con, I like it too in certain settings but it gets dangerously close to the dommes being made evil, which is like every femdom game that goes beyond a simple foot fetish.
Iris pushes the limits with her demands, Amira outright throatfucks as punishment, characters manhandle the MC, and he is in a vulnerable situation to Ginny to begin with. They are far from delicate little flowers who ask for written consent before every thrust. Its soo needed to portray more dominants like this, as strong willed but not inherently destructive. At least in some games where MC meant to form attachments and not just have them as antagonists.
I think dubcon can have a place in this game but some fetishes are only hot until you dont think too hard about them. This game is so immersion focused that you are encouraged to 'think further about it'. And it would weird to hire someone while quasi-raping them and having them protest. It would most likely mean they wont show up next time, because they internalized what happened as confusing even if they were overtaken by pleasure.

Yes. At least if you dont use the save-load functions or replay it as many times as i do :p
Im certain there will be moultiple routes and endings too, altough its good if the story is kept quasi-linear. Id expect this to be like a VN.
Okay I agree but the MC should react a bit more accordingly instead of acting like the generic hentai slut he is

Reactions: Sakyazel

Sakyazel

Apr 3, 2021
Okay I agree but the MC should react a bit more accordingly instead of acting like the generic hentai slut he is
Maybe we will get that later, with these good-dommes the sexy stuff would be abruptly stopped if MC reacted adversly , but I get what your missing. Not a bad assesment but it means im a generic hentai slut too :D

Jul 22, 2017
Personally, I'm a fan of the MC already being into futas/bottoming and not needing to be corrupted or brainwashed or eased into it or anything like that. I've seen that plenty in other games, I like that in this one he knows what he likes and doesn't shy away from it, especially since there will almost definitely be plenty of dub-con later on with the theocracy, pirates and various other potential bad ends.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Question: how much gentle futadom/mommydom futadom content is currently present or planned?

...Asking for a friend.
Tessa (black haired chubby one) is deffinitely mommy, and Lise (red short hair one) is pretty gentle and romantic
So is Ginny, who has the best scene in the game so far.

------------------------

Anyway finished the update. As mentioned above (and before) Ginny was the best part of this update: the sex scene between her and the Protagonist was super hot and the conversation they had afterwards was quite enlightening of their motivations and a bit of their past. (y):love:♥♥♥

Still don't like Iris very much and her trash tier robot assistent. I be keeping my distance from her. :p

There wasn't much on Amira since this was her introduction (like the others in V0.1). We don't know much more than she was in the Union military with someone she was fond of.
Interestly enough we got a bit more of knowledge about Henry, the other security officer of the ship by checking his turret port. I liked that. More often than not, in adult games, supporting male characters are either inexistent or have almost zero screen time. Hope you keep doing something like that Voidpilgrim. :)

Also liked the big variation on models, showing how many different species live in this space station. From the petite Jonna to the giant frog miner.

Another thing i liked was how the Protagonist is always changing uniform for doing some jobs. That being said have one question: will he change from his sluty default outfit after becoming a member of Despoina's crew?
I ask because i quite liked some of the clothes, like the mining or the engineering ones, and was wondering if he will start using some uniform. Plus i feel he would call less attention to himself in such a dangerous place than he walking around looking like a manwhore. :unsure::p

Last edited:

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Another thing i liked was how the Protagonist is always changing uniform for doing some jobs. That being said have one question: will he change from his sluty default outfit after becoming a member of Despoina's crew?
I ask because i quite liked some of the clothes, like the mining or the engineering ones, and was wondering if he will start using some uniform. Plus i feel he would call less attention to himself in such a dangerous place than he walking around looking like a manwhore. :unsure::p
Yes, he will! After the MC becomes part of the crew, he will keep using various outfits suited for the job but also starts sorta "building up" his new main outfit. This will be done gradually, often with the help of other main characters. There might be a nice jacket as a gift from Tessa (for being a good boy for mommy), and there might be some pants you can buy later on from the Market. There might even be a gun from Amira if you don't screw up. And much more!

tk.png

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Yes, he will! After the MC becomes part of the crew, he will keep using various outfits suited for the job but also starts sorta "building up" his new main outfit. This will be done gradually, often with the help of other main characters. There might be a nice jacket as a gift from Tessa (for being a good boy for mommy), and there might be some pants you can buy later on from the Market. There might even be a gun from Amira if you don't screw up. And much more!

View attachment 2459068
For any and all prospective futa mistresses/mommy's, I would always try to be a good boy for her.
Any punishing rough treatment would either be deserved for a MASSIVE FUCK-UP, or by request because i might want to switch things up from time to time.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

View attachment 2459068
Nice. That was what i was hoping for. Kinda like on adventure games were you build up the protagonist's outfit. :love:

Malfoy66

Nov 24, 2017
this game is really good. i liked the worldbuilding a lot, and the characters desing are top notch. i an really looking foward for the updates. props to the developer, keep the good work

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019

View attachment 2459068
Love the idea

Mar 18, 2018

View attachment 2459068
Will there be a Sissy outfit gift from Iris? I can see her gifting (forcing) the MC to wear a skimpy latex number that shows off a chastity cage.

Reactions: Sakyazel

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019

View attachment 2459068
That's great but I like the current outfit.... :cry:
I actually wish we could see more of it in some scenes...

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
So is Ginny, who has the best scene in the game so far.

------------------------

Anyway finished the update. As mentioned above (and before) Ginny was the best part of this update: the sex scene between her and the Protagonist was super hot and the conversation they had afterwards was quite enlightening of their motivations and a bit of their past. (y):love:♥♥♥

Still don't like Iris very much and her trash tier robot assistent. I be keeping my distance from her. :p

There wasn't much on Amira since this was her introduction (like the others in V0.1). We don't know much more than she was in the Union military with someone she was fond of.
Interestly enough we got a bit more of knowledge about Henry, the other security officer of the ship by checking his turret port. I liked that. More often than not, in adult games, supporting male characters are either inexistent or have almost zero screen time. Hope you keep doing something like that Voidpilgrim. :)

Also liked the big variation on models, showing how many different species live in this space station. From the petite Jonna to the giant frog miner.

I don't really like Iris much either. Just not my kinda Domme content. I'd take her janky assistant over her.

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes